Stats: 3,162,414 members, 7,850,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke (2077 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by adexdon(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
work make u get rich
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Snitch41(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Use d tin for money ritual.. problem solved..
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Broke guys ain't supposed to get erection. Good thing you know that
ur own no good.lol
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
miremoses:
Bro,its not about being broke,they are guys who have money but are afraid in getting into anything called relationship.
guys like me. Its one night stand bro. Any emotional drama ain't for me grin
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by 2dice01: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
tell us broke girls shouldnt have too baecheesy
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
wetin concern bicycle and filling station, the dick is not in my pocket....so why the Bleep do i nid kesh to av an erection....

Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal In An Embarrasing Way(video) / Controversial Nudist Trends On Google After Going Pantless At '17 Feather Awards

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8