Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ladies, A Guy With Street Intelligence Vs Academic Intelligence? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, A Guy With Street Intelligence Vs Academic Intelligence? (3258 Views)

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ladies, A Guy With Street Intelligence Vs Academic Intelligence? by Garrirevenge(f): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
I will go for a mixture of both.
Re: Ladies, A Guy With Street Intelligence Vs Academic Intelligence? by queencalipso(f): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Street intelligence any day any time bcz am made to choose...

But I will prefer a guy with both..
Re: Ladies, A Guy With Street Intelligence Vs Academic Intelligence? by Jamieoyel: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Personally, I think street intelligence has an edge over academic intelligence.
With street intelligence you can attain heights that other fellows (including those with academic intelligence) can only dream of.
One thing I've noticed abt people with street intelligence is that they are naturally smart and they excel in anything they put their minds to.
if a guy with street intelligence decides to focus on academics, he'll give the so called book worm a run for his money while he controls other things on the street..
By the way, who book help? I used to be more of a book worm but experience has taught me that street intelligence is a weapon a man should have in his Arsenal.
The OP needs to reevaluate her opinion, with all due respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) / I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry / Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.