Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? (3257 Views)

Is She Cheating On Me Or About To??(pics Included) / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by bodaola(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
I deflowered my girlfriend early August, i could recall how tight her pussy use to be... Now i noticed her pussy is loose on like before.... Could she be cheating

Plz tell me based on experience and don't mind how I'm gonna feel. Tell me the truth straight...

Thank You all!
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
bodaola:
I deflowered my girlfriend early August, i could recall how tight her pussy use to be... Now i noticed her pussy is loose on like before.... Could she be cheating

Plz tell me based on experience and don't mind how I'm gonna feel. Tell me the truth straight...

Thank You all!
cheesy lmao

2 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by meobizy(f): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
I doubt. She has loosened up to accommodate you.

Next time ask your friends. They will take note of her character and let you know what they feel. Strangers on the internet will only conclude from what you pen which may get construed with emotional exaggeration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Pinkie2018(f): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
You have no shame posting such online. I weep for the babe.

11 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
angry
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by MrCork: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
bodaola:

Thank You all!

angry
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by bodaola(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pinkie2018:
You have no shame posting such online. I weep for the babe.

You're one of them.... A won Eleribu cheater

3 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by AfroKnight: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sex doesn’t widen anything permanently that you would notice it the way you narrated this. Google is your friend bro.

You are either making this story up or I don’t know.
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by MrCork: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
bodaola:

Thank You all!

..ok Bro.. U will need to eat
Her punnny for only 5 minute without drinking water .. to find out if she's still pure!(true story)
smiley
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by bodaola(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
AfroKnight:
Sex doesn’t widen anything permanently that you would notice it the way you narrated this. Google is your friend bro.

You are either making this story up or I don’t know.
I'm not bro... I just want to know... I'm having that feeling and that's only what i observed. You're a man also, see it from your angle and dish out a comment bro... God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by bodaola(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
MrCork:

..ok Bro.. U will need to eat
Her punnny for only 5 minute without drinking water .. to find out if she's still pure!(true story)
smiley

Kima Jedi, kima ladi, kima mudi, iranu abasha grin
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Edyice: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Uncle you thought she only belong to you abi?

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by MrCork: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
bodaola:

Kima Jedi, kima ladi, kima mudi, iranu abasha grin

...my mennnn..eating yor chick punnny is the only way to secure yor relationship...U don't believe me..ask any wpman or Hisduchess!!. smiley
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by daddytime(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Cheating is cheating her...
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Even new rubber band dey slack after dem use am tie money..na wisdom i gv you xo

6 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by bodaola(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Even new rubber band dey slack after dem use am tie money..na wisdom i gv you xo

Bro Plz enlighten me abeg

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by CapitalHYC(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bodaola go and get a job... All this girls of nowadays oloriibuu ni gbogbo won... They all cheat... All mallam with hin own kettle

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Lamanii22(f): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lol.... Her vagina is normal... It's just your thinking that's making it seem like the vagina is wide...

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by slimjohn2k5: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
No bro she is farting. grin

Get to understand this, at first u deflowered her, Everytime u want to enter she is in pains and squeezes muscles making it seem tight. Now she relaxes having gotten used to the pains. Relax, cheating! I can't tell but that is the thing or u just feel u have a small member
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Nickisindigo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lamanii22:
Lol.... Her vagina is normal... It's just your thinking that's making it seem like the vagina is wide...
how can a guy be thinking about how loose or normal his woman's vagina is

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Pinkie2018(f): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
bodaola:

You're one of them.... A won Eleribu cheater
it's not everything you will just post on social media. Describing her private part to strangers because you are looking for cheap comments. My dear you are a man. Decide on what's best. After all the different advices, you will still do what's on your mind.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by 24kmagic: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nope, not really.

What I think is... She's having extra relationship affairs.
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by JERRY1925(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lol.

Worry less.
Use a condom.
She was not created for you alone.

But, virgins hardly cheat on their first.
So it's a 50 50 something.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
bodaola:

Thank You all!
..loose,,,just like that..
Lie small nah
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by bodaola(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..loose,,,just like that..
Lie small nah

I no lie oh bros!
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by chigoziri2403(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
So the only thing in this world that bothers you and gives you sleepless nights is a slacked pussy

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by horpigee1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
bodaola:

Thank You all!
how did you manage to deflowered her.... what scope did you use to lure her....did you whispered some funny meme into her ears.??.
I got one virgin bae but she never allow me to blow d hymen.....abeg orient me bro
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by bodaola(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2019
horpigee1:
how did you manage to deflowered her.... what scope did you use to lure her....did you whispered some funny meme into her ears.??.
I got one virgin bae but she never allow me to blow d hymen.....abeg orient me bro

Baba na marriage scope oh... Like baby Dont be scared "if you get pregnant, I will marry yiu". They are always scared of pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
bodaola:

Bro Plz enlighten me abeg
grin
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by bodaola(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
More plz
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by horpigee1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
bodaola:

Baba na marriage scope oh... Like baby Dont be scared "if you get pregnant, I will marry yiu". They are always scared of pregnancy
Lol...this one too they scared of pregnancy.....mayb I will try this scope sha.....I owe u something if it works

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by 2SWT(f): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
For real?

I seriously pity the girl allowed a guy who thinks like you to deflower her.

If you think she's cheating why not talk about it with her instead of asking total strangers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing / Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) / See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.