Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) (5266 Views)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Bishopvic: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Greetings
pls am not too good at writing
Their is this girl a customer of mine she is beautiful and has all the specs I want in a woman(fair,thick with extremely flat tummy, neatness, with no stretch marks) when I see she was already into me I didn't waste time to ask her out on our first date most of what  we  discussed was all sexually one thing lead to the other and we are already smooching and kissing on the hotel bed (no oral)just as I was about going in she dropped the bomb am married I tried waving  it aside thinking is one of those excuse ladies use but this time she said it with a serious face. O boy i use speed abort mission. I asked her what about her husband she said he is a sailor and hardly come home. After that I was not convinced till I ask a fellow customer staying same street with her and she confirmed yes she is married with 3 kids since then my heart keep judging me I slept with a married woman. till today she is still trying to lure me into having sex with her.
BUT MY QUESTIONS IS :
Did I commit.....?

3 Likes

Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Afonjashapmouth: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
What does ur heart say is the question

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
the woman is stupid undecided wen she knows she wants the sex, why did she bring up dat topic? OP, no worry, u not at fault. She is too dense
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by madone: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
whitebeard:
is anything wrong with u.what nonsense is this. This is old school stuff abeg
no mind that nonsense boy he must be a nuisance at home. See as he wan spoil this thread for nothing. @ OP dont go for second round. Just stay clear off her. But na wa for you ooo. Some boys sha u went on a first date with a lady and its straight to sex, you no dry fear sef. Some people have slept with ghost and maimi water like that oo pls take caution next time. As for that woman keep off am sure u re not her first target many have gone dont join them. Your story may turn worst. Stay away from her.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by ikeepitreal(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
scroll down.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by ikeepitreal(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is just messed up. OP, just don't have sex with her again. you knew it was wrong but you did it anyway and you'll be rewarded in your turn. This fact is established.

A man is off working off his ass to feed his house and you dare bed his sexually starved wife?. It seems your own conscience doesn't even conform to her preconceived notions of lust.
Just do what you think is right man.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Bishopvic: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
the woman is stupid undecided wen she knows she wants the sex, why did she bring up dat topic? OP, no worry, u not at fault. She is too dense
I was damm scared when a friend of mine i expliained to said yes that i have committed as long as we have mixed spit together that cursed more anger as I called to tell her she should keep off from me and stop patronising me but she showed on my birthday with gift asking me we should be cool and let it slide away. We just friends and she still comes close to me even do am avoiding her
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by subtlemee(f): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Pray to God and sincerely ask for forgiveness,next time she comes around give her a stern warning to leave you alone and threaten to report her to her husband..

If you are still lusting after her then it's beyond my advice
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by newyorks(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
i do lust for women too but never make a move without identifying with her if she's single or not. u've committed just give all ur wealth to charity and begin afresh.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Bishopvic: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
ikeepitreal:
This is just messed up. OP, just don't have sex with her again. you knew it was wrong but you did it anyway and you'll be rewarded in your turn. This fact is established.

A man is off working off his ass to feed his house and you dare bed his sexually starved wife?. It seems your own conscience doesn't even conform to her preconceived notions of lust.
Just do what you think is right man.
my write up didn't say I penetrated inside her but we are just kissing and touching was about to when she brought the issues up
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Bishopvic: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:
i do lust for women too but never make a move without identifying with her if she's single or not. u've committed just give all ur wealth to charity and begin afresh.
U are scaring me more
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by obataokenwa(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

New American Standard Bible
"Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent,

Bishopvic

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by BadBlaize(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:

why are you dis wicked, start afresh in dis economy
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by newyorks(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bishopvic:
U are scaring me more
her hubby is far the coast risking his life for his wife and children now u want to start bleeping her wifey. money is never her problem that i am quite sure, not blaming her cos is not easy to go that length of time. remember jesus was to be sold and crusified but from who's hand? again are u telling us u can't diffrenciate a girl from a woman?
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by newyorks(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
BadBlaize:

why are you dis wicked, start afresh in dis economy
Lols
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by jmaxjohn(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bros abeg where you dey stay?

Bishopvic:
Greetings
pls am not too good at writing
Their is this girl a customer of mine she is beautiful and has all the specs I want in a woman(fair,thick with extremely flat tummy, neatness, with no stretch marks) when I see she was already into me I didn't waste time to ask her out on our first date most of what  we  discussed was all sexually one thing lead to the other and we are already smooching and kissing on the hotel bed (no oral)just as I was about going in she dropped the bomb am married I tried waving  it aside thinking is one of those excuse ladies use but this time she said it with a serious face. O boy i use speed abort mission. I asked her what about her husband she said he is a sailor and hardly come home. After that I was not convinced till I ask a fellow customer staying same street with her and she confirmed yes she is married with 3 kids since then my heart keep judging me I slept with a married woman. till today she is still trying to lure me into having sex with her.
BUT MY QUESTIONS IS :
Did I commit.....?
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by teamsynergy: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
I Almost got caught up in this kind mess before too... the Lady was young and I never knew she was married. the husby is rarely around. thank God is a deep research to find out.. omo na so I pull out...

now I understand ladies crave attention as much as men do in relationships and marriages...

op. stop banging here ...move on already and Neva give in again.. seems u a have a strong conscience, next time be sure of d lady's status....
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy

the topic though cheesy cheesy

Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Bishopvic: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:
her hubby is far the coast risking his life for his wife and children now u want to start bleeping her wifey. money is never her problem that i am quite sure, not blaming her cos is not easy to go that length of time. remember jesus was to be sold and crusified but from who's hand? again are u telling us u can't diffrenciate a girl from a woman?
where in the write up did I say I wanted to have sex with her? Nor had sex with her? Brother am not looking for sugar mommy.money is not my problem i won't say am too rich as well. And marrige is not written on the forehead either
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Garrirevenge(f): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Op what do you mean by commit.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Catalyst4real: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
A thick woman with flat tummy, That's rare angry

4 Likes

Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by mrphysics(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
Sister, abeg, which one is too dense?
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by supereagle(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Don't eat another man thing, bible says you can not be innocent. Will you like someone giving side kicks to your wife.? Think about it.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by newyorks(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bishopvic:
where in the write up did I say I wanted to have sex with her? Nor had sex with her? Brother am not looking for sugar mommy.money is not my problem i won't say am too rich as well. And marrige is not written on the forehead either
don't try to justify ur evil perhaps what where u doing in a hotel room with woman if ur intentions where not to bleep? is there a bible class?

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Be prepared for public shame angry
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by darkandclear26: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
subtlemee:
Pray to God and sincerely ask for forgiveness,next time she comes around give her a stern warning to leave you alone and threaten to report her to her husband..

If you are still lusting after her then it's beyond my advice

Lady, you are giving people poison, why Are you not telling him to go to church and repent,
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Yoshy: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
@OP, be cautious and get married so there won't be next time. Avoid, I repeat AVOID that lady. Formication is a big case, but Aldutery? You have multiple cases to answer and Karma does not forgive.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Efewestern: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:
don't try to justify ur evil perhaps what where u doing in a hotel room with woman if ur intentions where not to bleep? is there a bible class?

oga I don't just understand you.

did you read what the op just said, he didn't know she was married, any guy will want to get down with any sexy lady. so don't paint the op bad .

op forget about her, don't ever, I repeat don't ever have sex with a married woman.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by ikp120(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
I'm just here reading bias hypocritical comments. The I read comments on Nairaland, the more I hate dealing with religious folks. Their hypocrisy and bias too much.

OP, you shouldn't have posted this. Move on bro. It wasn't your fault. She posed as an unmarried lady. Any guy who is sexually active would have done the same and even penetrated her if he didn't know that she's married.

It was a case of mistaken identity. Move on! I repeat, move on!

Wetin dey pain me pass be say even dogs wey dey fűck people wey they never marry every week go come here dey yarn trash like say they holy. Sin na sin.

Here's how to keep her off. Always ask her about her husband's welfare. Make 80% of your conversations with her all about her husband. That's how I keep deals with girls around me who are in relationships.

Bro you're too mature to be bringing stuff as simple as this to the public.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
NO u didn't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls' Hangout Zone / Candi B & Megan Thee Stallion Go Naked To Celebrate No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100 / Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Love-making Or Do They Pretend About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.