Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) (5284 Views)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Bishopvic: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Efewestern:

oga I don't just understand you.

did you read what the op just said, he didn't know she was married, any guy will want to get down with any sexy lady. so don't paint the op bad .

op forget about her, don't ever, I repeat don't ever have sex with a married woman.
one thing I promised my self not to ever have anything to do with someone wife I might be flirting a little too much but will never be with someone wife since over 3 weeks this incident happen I didn't eat or rest well that night I have seen ppl that karma visits in marriage and don't want my own to be like that.i explained to an evengilist also my friend he said as long as I didn't know she is married I will be fine I should just ditch the lady and ask God for forgiveness
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by newyorks(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Efewestern:

oga I don't just understand you.

did you read what the op just said, he didn't know she was married, any guy will want to get down with any sexy lady. so don't paint the op bad .

op forget about her, don't ever, I repeat don't ever have sex with a married woman.
u shld goan read my previous comnt whr i said that am also guilty of lusting for pretty women bt b4 taking any step i must identify married or single so Bleep u off here.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
I don't know but where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Efewestern: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bishopvic:
one thing I promised my self not to ever have anything to do with someone wife I might be flirting a little too much but will never be with someone wife since over 3 weeks this incident happen I didn't eat or rest well that night I have seen ppl that karma visits in marriage and don't want my own to be like that.i explained to an evengilist also my friend he said as long as I didn't know she is married I will be fine I should just ditch the lady and ask God for forgiveness

yes I get you.. but you are just fine and you sound too religious, you haven't commit any sin, free your mind from worries before one pastor / evangelist use you shine.

You didnt know she was married, so why the fear? and beside you didn't lay with her, just kiss.

the woman should Be the one worrying not you.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Efewestern: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:
u shld goan read my previous comnt whr i said that am also guilty of lusting for pretty women bt b4 taking any step i must identify married or single so Bleep u off here.

my question here is that how will you know she is married, from all indications she didn't put on a weeding ring, and the op was lust so forgot to ask her about her marital status.

and yes am off your mention. grin

do have a good night rest .
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Efewestern: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
ikp120:
I'm just here reading bias hypocritical comments. The I read comments on Nairaland, the more I hate dealing with religious folks. Their hypocrisy and bias too much.

OP, you shouldn't have posted this. Move on bro. It wasn't your fault. She posed as an unmarried lady. Any guy who is sexually active would have done the same and even penetrated her if he didn't know that she's married.

It was a case of mistaken identity. Move on! I repeat, move on!

Wetin dey pain me pass be say even dogs wey dey fűck people wey they never marry every week go come here dey yarn trash like say they holy. Sin na sin.

Here's how to keep her off. Always ask her about her husband's welfare. Make 80% of your conversations with her all about her husband. That's how I keep deal with girls around me who are in relationships.

Bro you're too mature to be bringing stuff as simple as this to the public.

I said something similar.. he even went ahead to meet an evangelist. lol

funny.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Bishopvic: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Efewestern:

I said something similar.. he even went ahead to meet an evangelist. lol

funny.
my brother don't blame me I have always been warned from day one to avoid such lust carried me. Brought it here for more matured advice with this matured counselling trust me am way ahead moving on as nothing happen. I appreciate and may God always be ahead of us to keep us out off temptation
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by mzhorlah(f): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
About going in means you ve not had s*x with her to my own understanding so I don't understand how you slept with her again
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by newyorks(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Efewestern:

my question here is that how will you know she is married, from all indications she didn't put on a weeding ring, and the op was lust so forgot to ask her about her marital status.

and yes am off your mention. grin

do have a good night rest .
bro we ain't fighting ok, +ve vibe.
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Collins4u1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
newyorks:
i do lust for women too but never make a move without identifying with her if she's single or not. u've committed just give all ur wealth to charity and begin afresh.

<b>all</b>
Re: Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) by Xfemt(m): 3:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Bishopvic:
U are scaring me more
no mind am na mumu em be

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday / Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. / She Keeps Coming For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.