Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA (2458 Views)

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries / Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by feranmi400: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
A Heartbroken Nigerian man advices all fathers to go for a DNA test after finding out that their son isn't his own

See Screenshot below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/18/fathers-day-heartbroken-nigerian-man-advices-all-fathers-to-go-for-a-dna/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nollynude: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Women why

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by ekensi01: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
The fact that your wife cheated on you doesn't make everywoman a cheater.

No need my son looks like me.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by decatalyst(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Winch one is this again nau

What will this ladies with their bwests, butt and manipulations turn this world into?

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by banjicom(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
I smell Frontpage cheesy
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Why would a woman hurt someone who's been there for them every time they need him? Why would a woman break the heart of a man they claim to love with all their heart? I can't imagine my wife to be doing this to me....I even find it hard to see a lady cry and still be comfortable, talk more of breaking her heart..why break mine, if you can't stand yours being brokenembarassed

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
You can't stand your heart being broken,why break someone else's angry
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by donkarly(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
ekensi01:

One's son looking like him doesn't mean he's the father..
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Evablizin(f): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
This one weak me no be lie,madam why,why did you marry him while you still like adultery,this is why some men will kill their wife,kai slaymumu and her fish brain
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
this is what happens when u marry a slayqueen
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:
this is what happens when u marry a slayqueen
and how do u know wife she's a slayqueen when she's showing you only her good side?

BTW, where Nicki dey bro?
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
and how do u know wife she's a slayqueen when she's showing you only her good side?

BTW, where Nicki dey bro?
forget dat one grin.wen u patient a slayqueen will show u her true colour grin.once in a while her true colour will break out through that thin veneer of pretence.except if she was recommended to u as wife thats when u dont know.hmm as for Nickizoe i didnt see her today cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:

forget dat one grin.wen u patient a slayqueen will show u her true colour grin.once in a while her true colour will break out through that thin veneer of pretence.except if she was recommended to u as wife thats when u dont know.hmm as for Nickizoe i didnt see her today cheesy.
only God can save us oo, I would surely not be a victim God's willing cos I never wronged any lady. But with all these women around u bro, dikwa kiafu oo grin

Nicki don't abandon u and dingban.g?
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
It happens. Terrible wife.
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
only God can save us oo, I would surely not be a victim God's willing cos I never wronged any lady. But with all these women around u bro, dikwa kiafu oo grin

Nicki don't abandon u and dingban.g?
yes na God go safe us cheesy but we still need to dey extra careful sha cheesy
dont entice women cheesy
pay attention to what they say when u converse with them cheesy
a lady wey tell u her main ambition na to marry a wealthyman wey go open a big boutique for her while she in turn go shower the man with love na possible slayqueen grin
if she has many uncles on her phone contact and they buzz her all the time..she might be a possible slayqueen but hundred percent fact on this one
does she run into the kitchen and toilet to recieve her calls? grin
this na small things wey u go note cheesy
ehm iyam sure Nickizoe is playing with her dollbabies cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
my son looks like my Guy...

Just thinking of how it happened!!!

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:

yes na God go safe us cheesy but we still need to dey extra careful sha cheesy
dont entice women cheesy
pay attention to what they say when u converse with them cheesy
a lady wey tell u her main ambition na to marry a wealthyman wey go open a big boutique for her while she in turn go shower the man with love na possible slayqueen grin
if she has many uncles on her phone contact and they buzz her all the time..she might be a possible slayqueen but hundred percent fact on this one
does she run into the kitchen and toilet to recieve her calls? grin
this na small things wey u go note cheesy
ehm iyam sure Nickizoe is playing with her dollbabies cheesy
chai... You don sabi all of them sha grin

Nice one my brother, thanks for the tips mahn. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
chai... You don sabi all of them sha grin

Nice one my brother, thanks for the tips mahn. smiley
follow these tips e go help small though it might not be hundred fool proof sha cheesy
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:

follow these tips e go help small though it might not be hundred fool proof sha cheesy
sure bro...but these tips would go a long way smiley

Thanks again mahn.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by feranmi400: 3:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by feranmi400: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2017

See more

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2017
A friend once told me, and I quote;

"Barcanista, DON'T trust ladies"

I thought he was being over-reactive but the stories I read on SM is making me feel concerned.
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Its only the new dot com generation of Africans who can't tell their children from those who are not undecided
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by dacovajnr: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2017
I told you...These Hoes ain't any loyal!!! angry angry They allow emselves to be fucxked by Handsome "broke Niccurs" and make the less attractive "Rich Niccurs" to cater for dem crazy asses!!..

I'd rather be a baby Daddy with kids from different Mommas than get married to Nigerian biatches!!
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by makydebbie(f): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2017
dacovajnr:
I told you...These Hoes ain't any loyal!!! angry angry They allow emselves to be fucxked by Handsome "broke Niccurs" and make the less attractive "Rich Niccurs" to cater for dem crazy asses!!..

I'd rather be a baby Daddy with kids from different Mommas than get married to Nigerian biatches!!
It's not really about Nigerian ladies. A lady from a different nationality can do same to you. It's more about their morals, ideology and mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by jakandeola(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2017
makydebbie:
It's not really about Nigerian ladies. A lady from a different nationality can do same to you. It's more about their morals, ideology and mentality.
ghana beauty gud mornin my dear
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Darksider131: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2017
ekensi01:

Still that doesnt mean he is your son..resemblance is not a DNA test

There is something called TV RAY(TELEVISION RAY) if you watch tv with a pregnant woman 2/4/7 everyday...the tv ray will transmit change of looks to the baby..

When the baby is born ..there is a chance the baby will look like you
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2017
It is men like you that cause thread like this in the first place.

Dont worry your little head, your sons and daughters will be raised as another man's child.
dacovajnr:

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by olu77(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Reality of life.
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by olu77(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Darksider131:

Still that doesnt mean he is your son..resemblance is not a DNA test

There is something called TV RAY(TELEVISION RAY) if you watch tv with a pregnant woman 2/4/7 everyday...the tv ray will transmit change of looks to the baby..

When the baby is born ..there is a chance the baby will look like you

Hmmmm...if that be the case. I don't want to trust DNA 100%. An ATM once paid me 19k instead of 20k nobody believed me till date. Even the handlers of DNA test can make mistakes
Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by dacovajnr: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
It is men like you that cause thread like this in the first place.

Dont worry your little head, your sons and daughters will be raised as another man's child.

Re: Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA by vivianbelema(f): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Maka chi eeh women eish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teacher Creates Terrifying Makeup Illusions(photos) / Whats Going On! / Help !! Is She Trying To Trick Me ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.