Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test (1388 Views)

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries / Father's Day: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test by joshkiddies: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
After finding out that his son who he loved so much isn’t his, a heartbroken Nigerian man has taken to Instagram to advice Nigerian men to go for DNA test.

Wishing fathers a happy father’s day, @Mr_burly wrote;

“I will tell a story!!! A story that brings so much pain to me, for a minute I thought I was his dad, my mom was super happy,the smile on her face the day I showed pictures of My little man to her.
I paid all I was asked to pay. I mean,I was ready to spend my last cash on this little man ( his name ) NAJIB. I took full responsibility and did all she asked for. I was the best father to this little man,she didn’t lack noting,any of my friends then will complain my spending on this Evil Lady.
Happiness went sore on that Monday morning when I took my brother @iamstanchesta he came from Nigeria to Ghana just to see my son, nigga was so happy he thought he was already someone’s uncle and then the whole truth unveiled. He was never my son, NAJIB was never my son.

Girls can be so devilish.Don’t just be fast to judge me if I act like an asshole towards you. Trust me I seen the dark side. Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing dad out there please try go for DNA be sure that child is yours.U won’t be happy to walk my path. #beenhurt#amstrong #shouldhavebeenadadbynow#sad #lofegoeson”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/fathers-day-heartbroken-nigerian-man-advices-fathers-go-dna-test-finding-son-isnt.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test by talk2alabama: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Some true shittt.....

Visit www.codedruns.com

You may even find your wife/girlfriend there grin
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test by IdeyFindWife: 5:01am On Jun 19, 2017
talk2alabama:
Some true shittt.....

Visit www.codedruns.com

Word, bro, word! Da real shyt!!

Didn't know any n/l G's fishing in that particular pond. naijapals dey sure too if yhu can filter out the ratchet lies from a distance because most naija chics fit lie die!
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test by mecussey(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2017
shiiit really happening, conscienceless beings called women.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test by brayo00254: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2019
i totaly agree with you can also visit https://www.exoticnigeria.com/
talk2alabama:
Some true shittt.....

Visit www.codedruns.com

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test by Unrated900(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
How about some men that do not has money for DNA

My brother if you marry a girl in the club she will dance zanku for you

Be wise it’s a proverb.

If you marry a girl on the Allen Road or quilox

Expect DNA

Good women still out there.
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test by carter009(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
I know your not one of them, I mean they good women grin grin grin grin grin
Unrated900:

Be wise it’s a proverb.

Expect DNA

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test by BlackfireX: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mark my word in 15-20 years from now.....

This DNA test will cause a lot of problems, secrets exposed,

Women are u ready to pay for the evil you committed
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test by GOFRONT(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Some ladies be scared of DNA test....Just like some dudes be scared of HIV test??
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man Advices All Fathers To Go For A DNA Test by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Unrated900:

Be wise it’s a proverb.

Expect DNA

Simpu sturvz, Ayélála can check DNA for u and even play d video for just #200

(1) (Reply)

Plis How Do I Enlarge My Prick For My Upcoming Babe / Let Talk!!! Where & When Do You Have Your First Kiss? / Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.