Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (13380 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by OtemAtum: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
psalmistkakah

You can check up the word Mazda on Google if you want to learn.

Mazda is one of the brothers of Yahweh. He is a creature of God Almighty, just like Yahweh and Allah. cool Take note psalmistkakah
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Richirich713: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
oodua1stson:
read about the history of Christianity.

Did you know the earliest scientists were murdered and burned at the stakes by religious jingoists who accused them of witchcraft.

Imagine the progressthat would have been made in science and discoveries if those early scientists were allowed to carry on with their jobs

Did you know the Catholic church nearly got Galileo Galileo killed when he was working against the Bible's flat earth theory. They didn't want scienceto disprove the lies in the bible so they wanted him killed.

Religion still drags the world back even this present moment. There are people who have been encouraged not to go to hospital who end up dead

What? Galileo never almost got killed, let alone for arguing with flat-earthers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2017
oodua1stson:
read about the history of Christianity.

Did you know the earliest scientists were murdered and burned at the stakes by religious jingoists who accused them of witchcraft.

Imagine the progressthat would have been made in science and discoveries if those early scientists were allowed to carry on with their jobs

Did you know the Catholic church nearly got Galileo Galileo killed when he was working against the Bible's flat earth theory. They didn't want scienceto disprove the lies in the bible so they wanted him killed.

Religion still drags the world back even this present moment. There are people who have been encouraged not to go to hospital who end up dead

Atheist states especially the Soviet Union destroyed businesses , schools , universities owned by religious people . They killed students , scientists , mathematicians etc just because they believed in God . They are currently doing the same thing in North Korea .

Atheism drags the world back at the moment .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by zedman1(m): 2:56am On Jun 26, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
my brother, i delight in your simplicity. Christians who profess to be Christians today are not professing Lord Jesus Christ today, so that's the reason people think of christianity the other way round. real Christians are not suppose to use vain words on people. because the word of God says that our speech should impart grace to the hearers in the book of Thessalonians and it also tells us about the "sins of the tongue.'' so i would like to imitate my Lord Jesus christ by not using harsh or vain words on you. That's totally discriminating and unfair. i have much to say on this, i'd rather proceed to your unanswered question. And yes, i would answer you sequentially according your question.

1. yes. but, only the raptured ones/saints will see him in the air. He would appear also, but not seen with the physical eye until his "second coming'' N.B: the second coming is not during the rapture, the second coming is when all eyes would see him to defeat the antichrist, as it says in REVELATIONS19:11-21.

2.NO, only the lukewarm christians, unbelievers etc. would experience it.

3.YES. but just once. try to understand the no.1

4.nothig like that. people take the 'all eye would see him' as the third coming. there is only the second coming.

5. from the scriptures, try to understand REVELATIONS9:4-6 and MATTHEW 24:41,42..

thanks, i hope i answered you well?
The angels gathering the elect from the four ends of the world, the trumpet sound, the 'all eyes shall see the son of man in the clouds' ..... These things come after the great tribulation, according to Mt24, no one's going anywhere until Jesus returns....after the tribulations, read through again... and that pretty much sounds like the second coming.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Akshow: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Emmiekeyz:

what makes you different from a goat?
same thing that makes ur faaaadaaaa a he goat.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Akshow: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Hier:

how sure are you and what evidence do have to back up your claim
How sure are u of hell or paradise? Has someone from there reported back to you
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Hier(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Akshow:
How sure are u of hell or paradise? Has someone from there reported back to you

Well, I once saw(no weeds), I don't do weeds, but I had a vision of heaven and hell and by the way, all over the internet are countless proofs of people who God has shown visions of hell, eg, Kenneth E Hagin in his books, I believe in visions, lot of testimonies about how he died and came back to life and what he saw there, he's one among many stories.

So from personal experience and other peoples experience, I can boldly say, Paradise exist and hell does exist, and if they exist, my bro, I would advise you get a church where you would be taught Gods word and stop all this nair*land talks up and there.

If anything is above you, God has set people in the church to explain them
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Lamiri(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Crespodinho:
. LMAO. You used capital G in God and capital C in Christianity. You sef see as u respect God.
did you attend English classes at all and were you taught types of noun

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
how would rapture happen and islam confirmed as the right religion? Think twice. Islam would ony rule the world and infact they would be the cause for the 3rd world war, why? Because they want peace. They want other religion to accept islam as the only religion, because islam is a religion of peace. But they won't gain victory for long. I'll show you the aftermaths event of the rapture sequentially;
-Rapture
-Great Trubulation(3rd world war and many more, like persecution of the christians)
-Antichrist Rule
-Second coming of our Lord jesus christ and so on..
Islam would probably rule the world for a mean time (with their so called 'islam terrorist').

Hahahaha....world war one happen....your God no show..world war two happen...your God still hold him blokus, nothing happen...now you're projecting for world war three..lmao

That shows that you're worshipping a blood thirsty demon who thrives on destruction. Change your ways .embrace common sense..
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 12:18am On Jun 27, 2017
KENNSAMMY:

You are actually messing with the name of the Most High in the universe

He showed Pheroh of Egypt , u too be careful if u don't know what to say, be quiet.

Tell your most high to go fvck himself...

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 12:29am On Jun 27, 2017
polosky:

A thousand years before God is like a year. two thousand like 2 years. is not the way men sees things God sees things. but actual prove that rapture is coming soon can be found in the book of revelation and gradually some of he signs are already coming into manifestation such as our currencies loosing its value and plan by world powers to use a single currency( such as bitcoin now in vogue and been tested). the question we find difficult to answer now is that how long would it take for this signs to come into full manifestation? ( remember a thousand years is like a year before God) . Except all this signs comes into full manifestation. then the rapture is sure.

Arrant rubbish....! 2000 yrs is like 2yrs..Christians making shiit up as they go.

Meanwhile, if you put that story book down . you will see your folly in bringing economics into your delusion. Go study history. The struggle for power, economic leverage and the commitments for ruling powers to keep their power is not new.

2 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2017
policy12:

Hmmmm

So believing in God is acceptable when it suits you. Did he specify which God?
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 27, 2017
GooseBaba:

Hahahaha....world war one happen....your God no show..world war two happen...your God still hold him blokus, nothing happen...now you're projecting for world war three..lmao

That shows that you're worshipping a blood thirsty demon who thrives on destruction. Change your ways .embrace common sense..
here is my answer to your statement. ..
Matthew 24:3-8: The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Revelations 6:3-4; Second Seal: Conflict on Earth

3 When He opened the second seal, I heard they second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

are they not obvious signs for yhose outspoken wars? and mind you, keep your mouth shut from speaking and babbling vain and empty and vile and idle words towards our incorruptible God.

Romans2:5; 5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,

Romans2:28-32; 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 12:40am On Jun 27, 2017
D1official:

What will I say Wen I die ND turn to manure?. Lolz.
Since wen did manure start talking?Lolz,ND moreova deirs no regret in Christ Jesus bro.
Bt What will u say Wen u die ND meet d lord?.
Dat two thousand years old fiction book has still not bn fathomed by scientist ND most gladly satanists like u guys Dat hide under d umbrella of unrealistic atheism.
Gt sense bro.

And when last did you have a conversation with a corpse.since the dead will be meeting and speaking with a lord....smh
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
here is my answer to your statement. ..
Matthew 24:3-8: The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Revelations 6:3-4; Second Seal: Conflict on Earth

3 When He opened the second seal, I heard they second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

are they not obvious signs for yhose outspoken wars? and mind you, keep your mouth shut from speaking and babbling vain and empty and vile and idle words towards our incorruptible God.

Romans2:5; 5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,

Romans2:28-32; 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Your god is a covk suvking vermin.

These are signs indeed. Those who witness, experienced and survived both world wars said the same thing .where are they today? Dead and gone..and all they had was scriptures nothing more.

its been 100 yrs after the 1st world war and we're still seeing signs... While demon worshipers are eagerly awaiting world destruction to prove that their delusion is real...
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2017
essence1:
Let say the rapture taries right, another 70 years will pass right, but I have this one question for you: when you finally die, where would you spend eternity?

You forget that man is a spirit, lives in a body and has a soul.

So where will your spirit man go bro?
Aren't you even wondering why the Gospel is preached more now, than 10years ago, tune your television set you will see preaching of the Gospel been aired from sun up to sun down, so that no man will be without excuse that he didn't hear.

Have you read the account in the book of Matthew 24? If you haven't kindly do so.

Most of the these listed there are already happening.

You know what Jesus said in the book of revelation, He said: Those that are doing righteously should continue in it, and does doing unrighteousness should also continue in it. That when he comes He will give to every man their reward.

Please kindly continue in unrighteousness and unbelieve, hold fast into it, in the end, be glad to receive your reward.

Even Jesus is not shouting from heaven for people to believe o! His silence towards mens foolis.hness is epic!

Gospel is preached from sunrise to sunset because its a very lucrative business. Go look at the portfolios of every televangelist and tell me if they give a flying fuvk about spirit of man. They know the truth, while the likes of you believe...

Jesus is not shouting from any heaven because the motherfuuvker is dead...real talk..
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2017
shadeyinka:

Richard Dawkins is obviously an intelligent dude. Unfortunately, he based his premise on a very narrow set of observations. If God was to be Physical, then, Dawkins might be correct but no one (Christian) has ever described their God as Physical.

So, Dawkins is probably describing a wrong god.

God is a spirit and therefore He is not subject to Physical Laws and observables.

How do you think an atom of an element came to being knowing that a single atom is super complex?

From nothing??
By nothing?
For nothing?

Lmao!!! Yeah your God is a spirit.but he created your black azz in his image....the delusion of African Christians is super complex...
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 1:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Emmiekeyz:

what makes you different from a goat?

Nature and Societal rules makes man different from a goat. However, Death is an equaliser.. All living things must die...

If you think differently, then you must provide objective evidence that a goat does not have a soul..
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by D1official: 4:10am On Jun 27, 2017
GooseBaba:

And when last did you have a conversation with a corpse.since the dead will be meeting and speaking with a lord....smh
Ur likes tends to claim to believe in raw facts ND evidence, bt ironically rely ND depend on faith by believing it all ends when dey die which actually hvnt in anyway bn proving by them. Lolz.
I guess u also Dnt believe dat u hv a spirit as well, or does it decay with ur body too?. Mtcheeww.
Anyways I hv always actually known dat deirs nothing like true atheist.
Atheism is simply 50% (satanists),20%(of people angry with God for deir selfish reasons), 25%(unrepentant Gay's, lesbians,paedophiles,criminals...),ND 5%(Gullible).
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
D1official:

Ur likes tends to claim to believe in raw facts ND evidence, bt ironically rely ND depend on faith by believing it all ends when dey die which actually hvnt in anyway bn proving by them. Lolz.
I guess u also Dnt believe dat u hv a spirit as well, or does it decay with ur body too?. Mtcheeww.
Anyways I hv always actually known dat deirs nothing like true atheist.
Atheism is simply 50% (satanists),20%(of people angry with God for deir selfish reasons), 25%(unrepentant Gay's, lesbians,paedophiles,criminals...),ND 5%(Gullible).

Lmao! Look at your life....just making stuff up anyhow.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by polosky: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
GooseBaba:

Arrant rubbish....! 2000 yrs is like 2yrs..Christians making shiit up as they go.

Meanwhile, if you put that story book down . you will see your folly in bringing economics into your delusion. Go study history. The struggle for power, economic leverage and the commitments for ruling powers to keep their power is not new.
hahahaha......I was once in Ur shoes.but comprehension of the things of God goes way beyond Ur intellect.I can see ur interlect has deluded you. there is a dimension beyond the human knowledge called "illumination by the word"....until u come up hither, sorry brother you can never comprehend ( Ur five senses can't help u understand. it goes way beyond the five senses)......there is a realm beyond the five senses,still unknown to mere men of intellect like u
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 1:03am On Jun 28, 2017
polosky:

hahahaha......I was once in Ur shoes.but comprehension of the things of God goes way beyond Ur intellect.I can see ur interlect has deluded you. there is a dimension beyond the human knowledge called "illumination by the word"....until u come up hither, sorry brother you can never comprehend ( Ur five senses can't help u understand. it goes way beyond the five senses)......there is a realm beyond the five senses,still unknown to mere men of intellect like u

Yeah.....the same dimension that you use your shallow intellect to chose which god you like. Dey dia dey deceive yourself.

You need to stop regurgitating what you heard. Try and be sincere with yourself. What exactly do you KNOW of this realm? Don't make shiit up .be sincere...

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 1:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Akshow:
same thing that makes ur faaaadaaaa a he goat.
this lowlife i don't care what thing makes ur father a he goat but u should watch ur mouth!
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by shadeyinka(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2017
GooseBaba:

Lmao!!! Yeah your God is a spirit.but he created your black azz in his image....the delusion of African Christians is super complex...

You are so fixed in the physical, but not everything in life is.

If God is Spirit, man was created spiritually to resemble God.

How does the software of a computer look? Can a computer function as a computer without its software?

I asked a simple question about the atom....you did not answer
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Akshow: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Emmiekeyz:

this lowlife i don't care what thing makes ur father a he goat but u should watch ur mouth!
ur faaaadaaaa left blokos grin grin grin
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by pr0blem: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Perspectives
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
shadeyinka:

You are so fixed in the physical, but not everything in life is.

If God is Spirit, man was created spiritually to resemble God.

How does the software of a computer look? Can a computer function as a computer without its software?

I asked a simple question about the atom....you did not answer

Yes...not everything is about the physical world. But if man was "created spiritually to resemble God" ..is this a factual statement or your personal conviction? If its not factual then you need to stop saying it with impunity.

In regards to your computer and software analogy. Does this also transpire in the lives of rats, goats and all other living things? Don't forget, they too have a software.

You see , the reason that you have to ask about an atom is because you're trying to fill in the gaps of your belief with physical things. An atom is measurable with PHYSICAL THINGS , if one understands the concept no beliefs needed its right in front of you.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by shadeyinka(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
GooseBaba:

Yes...not everything is about the physical world. But if man was "created spiritually to resemble God" ..is this a factual statement or your personal conviction? If its not factual then you need to stop saying it with impunity.

1. God is a Spirit
2. God made Man in His Image
3. Man must be a spirit like God
4. Man is a spirit who has a soul and lives in a Body.

All these from the scriptures.
I have dealt with demons before, so I am not talking theory or faith alone

GooseBaba:

In regards to your computer and software analogy. Does this also transpire in the lives of rats, goats and all other living things? Don't forget, they too have a software.

Of course, animals do have a software: their souls just as humans.

The point is that not everything in life is about the physical. There is a lot beyond the physical which science does not recon with. If Souls (software) exist then your proof against the existence of God is NOT complete

GooseBaba:

You see , the reason that you have to ask about an atom is because you're trying to fill in the gaps of your belief with physical things. An atom is measurable with PHYSICAL THINGS , if one understands the concept no beliefs needed its right in front of you.

Nope!
I know from Physics that the atom is extremely complex and ordered. This cannot happen by accident according to the laws of entropy
and other laws of thermodynamics.

Before the big bang, the little physics I know says there must exist NOTHING. If there exist nothing, then no physical laws could have existed and then MATTER would not have existed.

If the fundermental unit of a material is ordered. How is it possible?
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
pr0blem:
Perspectives

Yes
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Akshow:
ur faaaadaaaa left blokos grin grin grin
i don't know why am even trading words with a probably mentally deluded Homo erectus
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Akshow: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Emmiekeyz:

i don't know why am even trading words with a probably mentally deluded Homo erectus
ur attempt to sound intelligent fell flat grin grin grin. Ur faaaadaaaa right blokos
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Akshow:
ur attempt to sound intelligent fell flat grin grin grin. Ur faaaadaaaa right blokos
jobless nairalander certainly an illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. / Exclusive: Meet Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Look Alike & They Have The Same Initial / Were The Early Christians Roman Catholics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.