Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (13370 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
They would say "there is God o" or they would want to kill themselves for not believing in the existence of God. as it says in Revelations 6. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

what would you say if you are an atheist? Jesus foretells that; Matthew 24:21; For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
There will be troubles like neveer before after the rapture.the world war3 would take place.

wetin atheists go do na? you won't escape it.
What about christians who aren't prepared.Not all if us will make it cry
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by akintom(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Acts of atheists 3:1-6

The afterlife

1. O ye children of Yahweh, listen to the voice it Reason. Woe unto you all, who have given yourself to fable of the nazarene.

2. Knoweth ye not, that he that believes the nazarene (a creation of the Roman obscurantists), is united in the mythology of syncretism? For the nazarene was made ahead, of Roman Catholic quest for control.

3. Christians, don't be gullible, Death is your sure end, Says Reason. The illusionary idea of being conveyed by magic into the sky, was an outcome of delusionary talks of the nazarene.

4. Unto us atheists, Reason has graciously bestowed, the blessedness of understanding and intelligence.

5. Through Reason, we understand that the universe became a reality, by the power of FSM, who worketh all things by evolution.

6. This is our hope, that after death, we atheists shall go live in paradise, that has been prepared for us by FSM (since evolution began). There, we shall swim in volcano of beer and orgy in the company of bevy of bitches.

#epihanic

4 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Crespodinho(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Scam!

Same rapture we yet to see in the last 20 decades! Earlier u wake up its just part of the fiction inculcated into the Middle-East story book you believe in.

Heaven, Hell, Rapture, Devil, Paradise and the lots re just to make the storybook interesting.

I can assure you nothing will happen till you grow old and die!

Now let me ask you my own question, What if u die and become a manure to the soil? Wont u regret spending productive time of your life worshiping a fictitious God?

Its scam! No man in the Middle-East died for your sins in Africa! It was used to propagate mental slavery for dominance over humans

Wake-up!

Would have believe Christianity if it got to you today-2017? No! you wont cos your eyes re now opened.

You only glued to it cos you inherited it!
. LMAO. You used capital G in God and capital C in Christianity. You sef see as u respect God.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by oodua1stson: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
They would say "there is God o" or they would want to kill themselves for not believing in the existence of God. as it says in Revelations 6. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

what would you say if you are an atheist? Jesus foretells that; Matthew 24:21; For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
There will be troubles like neveer before after the rapture.the world war3 would take place.

honestly if the rapture were to happen right now all atheists would be glad.

You religious ret@rds are the ones holding the progress of this world back.

They would just wave you all goodbye and get on with their lives. U people gone is not a loss

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by polosky: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Godstraight:
Jesus have been coming soon for the past 2000 years
A thousand years before God is like a year. two thousand like 2 years. is not the way men sees things God sees things. but actual prove that rapture is coming soon can be found in the book of revelation and gradually some of he signs are already coming into manifestation such as our currencies loosing its value and plan by world powers to use a single currency( such as bitcoin now in vogue and been tested). the question we find difficult to answer now is that how long would it take for this signs to come into full manifestation? ( remember a thousand years is like a year before God) . Except all this signs comes into full manifestation. then the rapture is sure.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Michael004: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Arguing with Africa atheist is a no for me, especially Nigeria own. They are naturally dumb.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by policy12: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Hier(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Akshow:
Nothing. Cos when u die, that's all. No any paradise or hell anywhere.

how sure are you and what evidence do have to back up your claim
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Godstraight(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2017
polosky:

A thousand years before God is like a year. two thousand like 2 years. is not the way men sees things God sees things. but actual prove that rapture is coming soon can be found in the book of revelation and gradually some of he signs are already coming into manifestation such as our currencies loosing its value and plan by world powers to use a single currency( such as bitcoin now in vogue and been tested). the question we find difficult to answer now is that how long would it take for this signs to come into full manifestation? ( remember a thousand years is like a year before God) . Except all this signs comes into full manifestation. then the rapture is sure.
lol look mate I may respect you on virtue of you being human,but your religious fiction on the other hand is long overdue for mockery ,all these so called signs are actually event that are occurring constantly in human civilization, it doesn't signal a zombie Apocalypse, pls let's not embarrass ourselves,do some secular research in this and many other religion's rediculous claims,why do think Europeans themselves are mostly atheists and irreligious people despite being the original people that brought this religion called Christianity have deserted it,human knowledge has moved passed all these,have you heard of evolution, big bang,humanism,biology,physics where stories are actually verified before taken in the faculty of reality and use as a decision aparatus for society, the less religious countries are the most developed, they don't waste their time speculating old fairy tales,simply because you live in a dumb country like Nigeria is not an excuse to waste your life and shallow religious superstitions they are embarrassing in the developed world.A word is enough for the wise.don't you think other religious have "end time" too and heaven,hell or god,humanity haved served 5000 gods what makes you think yours is right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Godstraight(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2017
Michael004:
Arguing with Africa atheist is a no for me, especially Nigeria own. They are naturally dumb.
lol see who is talking,Christians in south Africa eat grass,drink detoil,Nigeria Christians abandon children because they are "witches",poor Africans make the richest pastors on the planet and you think you lots are not seriously dumb

3 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by paxonel(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2017
Sexina851:

Jw, no common sense
grin this not Jw.
let me ask you these questions,
do we Nigerians have common sense compared to europians?
Yes or no.
IsChristianity originated here in Nigeria?
If the answers to these questions are no, then Nigerians should start crying and mourning because, these foreign religions(Christianity and Islam) we have adopted to teach us moral values have holy books that is beyond our capacity to understand, Hence, we remain fantastically corrupt nations.
You see now, you are not even understanding anything in my post that's why it is JW and non sense to you. grin grin
we all understand that JW are confused people, but white men can never be confused.
I got this from their bible study and they are very very correct.
Or prove me wrong anywhere grin grin
Nigerians, we mumu die
Na primitivity be our problem
Nor be any witchcraft
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Godstraight(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2017
shadeyinka:

Thank you doctor.

Make your prescriptions
read god delusion by Richard Dawkins, that will do for now
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by CookieBrown: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
it's not funny but serious! God wants us tp repent and comeout from darkness(spiritually speaking), and doyou know that we are in the time of the father's(God) grace? A time for us to repent b4 the rapture, when therewould be left no grace. The word of God(bible ) tells us "many are called but few are chosen". Only the faithful christians are chosen. Yes, there are many religions to be mentioned about, but christianity shouldn't even be compared. After, the soon-to-happen rapture, you'll know which religion is which! I'm Those who don't know the true and living God are lost. People of this earth really need intercession. Bro, I dnt want to confuse you with words, but just don't strive with God and with human ideas and deception.

it's not funny but serious! God wants us tp repent and come out from darkness(spiritually speaking) ---> Why not try logically speaking or thinking rather? I mean, you're already living in darkness, from the lack of constant power supply! If you came into this world only to go to church and wait for the rapture, I sorry but you don't deserve the oxygen you breathe. Try logical reasoning for a month, see the difference, come back and thank me.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Antichristus: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2017
There is no rapture, stop being a kid. Santa doesn't come through the chimney to deliver Christmas gifts. Grow up and use your brains.

3 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by distilledwalex(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by slysneh: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2017
obinna58:

Yeye threads like this would never reach fp
OYA COME KILL MOD WEY PUSH AM TO PROMISED LAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Moblord(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2017
Had it been we've known
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Hier(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2017
oodua1stson:

You religious ret@rds are the ones holding the progress of this world back.

explain this pls, thanks
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by sirfee(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Deist.
And mind u I don't want to go to heaven.

Now lemme wow u, There's nothing like Rapture in the Bible.
I'm a deist also,stop arguing with that self acclaimed saint,he is just an overfed kid seeking for cheap attention
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by zedman1(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
how would rapture happen and islam confirmed as the right religion? Think twice. Islam would ony rule the world and infact they would be the cause for the 3rd world war, why? Because they want peace. They want other religion to accept islam as the only religion, because islam is a religion of peace. But they won't gain victory for long. I'll show you the aftermaths event of the rapture sequentially;
-Rapture
-Great Trubulation(3rd world war and many more, like persecution of the christians)
-Antichrist Rule
-Second coming of our Lord jesus christ and so on..
Islam would probably rule the world for a mean time (with their so called 'islam terrorist').
Some questions;
1. I thought Jesus would appear in the clouds during the rapture?
2. I thought Jesus said every one- good or bad, will experience the great tribulation until He comes? ( second coming) Check Mt24 well.
3. We've heard about the second coming, Will Jesus come back twice after his ascension? ie, during the rapture and after the tribulation?
4. Have you ever heard of third coming anywhere?
5. Where did this 'left behind' series of rapture originate from?
Please answer reasonably without insults, that's what most 'christians' do if they can't find explanations to questions.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by adegeye38(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this nonsense again? *yawns*

read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3227103/people-atheists-because-want-sin and tell us what you think of it on the thread
have read the thread, two questions for you man

what came first, the chicken or the egg?

If you throw a dice 77 times consecutively, what is the probability that you will get 6 the whole 77 times.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by HyDef(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2017
willybilly:

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE ATHEISTS THAT SAY THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD BUT ARE MORALLY UPRIGHT (THEORETICAL ATHEISTS), OR THOSE ATHEISTS THAT PROCLAIM GOD WITH THEIR LIPS BUT WHOSE WORKS PROVE OTHERWISE ( PRACTICAL ATHEISTS)?

What.

Mr. CAPS, I don't think you know what an atheist is. It has nothing to do with morals.
So because I'm an atheist and I'm morally upright, I'm a 'theoretical atheist'? Tf.
A lot of people have the opinion people become atheists so they can sin. Not true.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by smart024(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2017
I am not an atheist but I still see this post irrelevant...
sad sad sad

Oga what will you say if you discover after death that there's no heaven nor hell...?
shocked shocked shocked

Pls have faith and preach what you believe in and leave others to either be converted by it or stick to what they too believe in and preach...
cool cool cool

Na una type dey cause religous disaffection in public places...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2017
polosky:

Jesus is coming soon and rapture is not necessarily till that moment when the rapture would take place.....Ur moment of rapture could be that point in time u drop dead and after death is Ur judgement. At that momonet u discover Jesus is for real and the rapture is for real after death.guy it become to late for Ur likes.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by D1official: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Scam!

Same rapture we yet to see in the last 20 decades! Earlier u wake up its just part of the fiction inculcated into the Middle-East story book you believe in.

Heaven, Hell, Rapture, Devil, Paradise and the lots re just to make the storybook interesting.

Now let me ask you my own question, What if u die and become a manure to the soil? Wont u regret spending productive time of your life worshiping a fictitious God?

Its scam! No man in the Middle-East died for your sins in Africa! It was used to propagate mental slavery for dominance over humans

Wake-up!

Would have believe Christianity if it got to you today-2017? No! you wont cos your eyes re now opened.

What will I say Wen I die ND turn to manure?. Lolz.
Since wen did manure start talking?Lolz,ND moreova deirs no regret in Christ Jesus bro.
Bt What will u say Wen u die ND meet d lord?.
Dat two thousand years old fiction book has still not bn fathomed by scientist ND most gladly satanists like u guys Dat hide under d umbrella of unrealistic atheism.
Gt sense bro.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by D1official: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Scam!

Wake-up!

What will I say Wen I die ND turn to manure?. Lolz.
Since wen did manure start talking?Lolz,ND moreova deirs no regret in Christ Jesus bro.
Bt What will u say Wen u die ND meet d lord?.
Dat two thousand years old fiction book has still not bn fathomed by scientist ND most gladly satanists like u guys Dat hide under d umbrella of unrealistic atheism.
Gt sense bro.
Christ still delivers today
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Dear poster, I'm sure if your parents were from ancient Greece you would worship Zeus and if they were from ancient ice land and Denmark you will worship Odin and Thor, of they were from ancient Egypt they'll worship Rah.
My point is religion 90% of the time is what our parents tells us to believe. Do you really believe in a book that approved slavery? And in the new testament nothing was said about slavery?
. We have been colonized by the deadliest religion that ever existed and and about 2 billion people think they will make heaven. How ever according to the same bible the people that will enter will be less than a million.

Religion is important, as long as it keeps people in line and curbs the primary animalistic behaviors.

If you believe that the God you worship is the giver of all the wealth you have amassed through legitimate and illegitimate means, so be it.

For your information, I'm not an atheist . Like I said religion is important.

4 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by hahn(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2017
polosky:
undecided cry
is the demon in u speaking cry
is the demon in u speaking

The sheep in you is bleeting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by hahn(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2017
KENNSAMMY:

You are actually messing with the name of the Most High in the universe

He showed Pheroh of Egypt , u too be careful if u don't know what to say, be quiet.

I am sure you are so ignorant you do not even know that the Israelites were never slaves under the Egyptians according to history

Pick up a real book and read and stop peddling your ignorance arrogantly

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists / Do Christians Need To Confess Their Sins? See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.