Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (13371 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Akshow: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Emmiekeyz:

jobless nairalander certainly an illiterate
undecided say what? Hehehehehe u just keep sounding dumber grin
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Akshow:
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Akshow:
i think u're enjoying this keep it up!
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
shadeyinka:

1. God is a Spirit
2. God made Man in His Image
3. Man must be a spirit like God
4. Man is a spirit who has a soul and lives in a Body.

All these from the scriptures.
I have dealt with demons before, so I am not talking theory or faith alone

Of course, animals do have a software: their souls just as humans.

The point is that not everything in life is about the physical. There is a lot beyond the physical which science does not recon with. If Souls (software) exist then your proof against the existence of God is NOT complete

Nope!
I know from Physics that the atom is extremely complex and ordered. This cannot happen by accident according to the laws of entropy
and other laws of thermodynamics.

Before the big bang, the little physics I know says there must exist NOTHING. If there exist nothing, then no physical laws could have existed and then MATTER would not have existed.

If the fundermental unit of a material is ordered. How is it possible?

First of all, not everyone who considers abrahamic deity as demonic worship is an atheist. I'm an Urhobo. And that is my religion.

"Dealth with demons before" Bros, I hail ohh..no need to expatiate.

Bing bang theory. Remains a theory. Its an objective concept it does not demand or promise anything. As complex as an atom is. It can be measured and quantified.when last did you quantify or measure a spirit/soul?

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Akshow:
I enjoy beating sense into morooooons. Lucky u, u are my pick for the day grin grin
u are now sounding like an infant.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by shadeyinka(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
GooseBaba:

First of all, not everyone who considers abrahamic deity as demonic worship is an atheist. I'm an Urhobo. And that is my religion.

"Dealth with demons before" Bros, I hail ohh..no need to expatiate.

Bing bang theory. Remains a theory. Its an objective concept it does not demand or promise anything. As complex as an atom is. It can be measured and quantified.when last did you quantify or measure a spirit/soul?

You are as confusing as anyone can be. You speak like an atheist yet you claim to have a religion linked to the great Urhobo kingdom. Yet, you seem not to believe in spirits (since they can't be measured and quantified) and yet to you, the God of Abraham is a demon!

I sincerely think that you take any position as long as it goes against this God of Abraham and this imply that you are owned by Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Akshow: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emmiekeyz:

u are now sounding like an infant.
coming from a dumbaarrzzee, that's hilarious
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Akshow:
coming from a dumbaarrzzee, that's hilarious
spits phlegm, u're pathetic!
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Akshow: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Emmiekeyz:

spits phlegm, u're pathetic!
shait on ur fried brains grin
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Akshow:
shait on ur fried brains grin
u just sounded s.t.u.p.i.d
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Akshow: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2017
Emmiekeyz:

u just sounded s.t.u.p.i.d
mumu. Mumu. Mumu
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

You are as confusing as anyone can be. You speak like an atheist yet you claim to have a religion linked to the great Urhobo kingdom. Yet, you seem not to believe in spirits (since they can't be measured and quantified) and yet to you, the God of Abraham is a demon!

I sincerely think that you take any position as long as it goes against this God of Abraham and this imply that you are owned by Lucifer.

Typical....its expected. If all fails , switch to unfounded accusations. I do not claim to have a religion.I'm an Urhobo and I live by the teaching of my ancestors and I do my best to preserve their legacies.

If you believe that you're a descendant of Abraham.you are the one who lives by a mere claim. In order to live by that claim you have to condem the legacies of your ancestors while preserving the legacies of other people's ancestors. That's demonic worship.

That's why they promise you bliss in the after life and Lucifer's duty is to keep you inline. And I see he is doing a good job in your life. Imposing your convictions on others..smh

First and foremost my ancestral teaching tells me that spirits are either positive or negative energy. The individual has to have the right tool to appease and manage their affairs. In translation, the spiritual realm must align with the physical. A brick layer cannot do the work of an electrician.

Lets not forget who brought an atom that can be measured to explain spirit.

2 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by orunto27: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Had I known!
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by njokuifeanyi30: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
For thousands of years Christians have been saying rapture will come, meanwhile atheist re busy building the future Christians ll comfortably live in

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Akshow:
mumu. Mumu. Mumu
i appologise for all the insults... am tired of exchanging words with u.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Akshow: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Emmiekeyz:

i appologise for all the insults... am tired of exchanging words with u.
apology accepted. Go in peace.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by shadeyinka(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2017
GooseBaba:

Typical....its expected. If all fails , switch to unfounded accusations. I do not claim to have a religion.I'm an Urhobo and I live by the teaching of my ancestors and I do my best to preserve their legacies.

If you believe that you're a descendant of Abraham.you are the one who lives by a mere claim. In order to live by that claim you have to condem the legacies of your ancestors while preserving the legacies of other people's ancestors. That's demonic worship.

That's why they promise you bliss in the after life and Lucifer's duty is to keep you inline. And I see he is doing a good job in your life. Imposing your convictions on others..smh

First and foremost my ancestral teaching tells me that spirits are either positive or negative energy. The individual has to have the right tool to appease and manage their affairs. In translation, the spiritual realm must align with the physical. A brick layer cannot do the work of an electrician.

Lets not forget who brought an atom that can be measured to explain spirit.

If you claim you live by the ancestral teachings of the Urhobos, then you have a religion.

Spirits according to the Urhobos are NEVER energies as you claim. They are ancestors and other (good and evil) nonphysical living beings. So, you are still a mixup of what is and what is not in the name of antagonism against Jehovah God of Abraham
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2017
Akshow:
apology accepted. Go in peace.
i've heard u!
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Akshow: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Emmiekeyz:

i've heard u!
u are welcome
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
shadeyinka:

If you claim you live by the ancestral teachings of the Urhobos, then you have a religion.

Spirits according to the Urhobos are NEVER energies as you claim. They are ancestors and other (good and evil) nonphysical living beings. So, you are still a mixup of what is and what is not in the name of antagonism against Jehovah God of Abraham

Yeah ..coming from the one who used software as an analogy on spirit...smh

You're here repeating what I said..negative and positive energies. Good or evil.. it is the man who choose to appease or channel those energies. Therefore, no one fights a spirit, you are fighting your fellow man.

My ancestral teaching is not a religion. Its my heritage and my identity. Get your mind right...

P.s...yeah Jehovah God of Lucifer....try spinning that...
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by shadeyinka(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
GooseBaba:

Yeah ..coming from the one who used software as an analogy on spirit...smh

You're here repeating what I said..negative and positive energies. Good or evil.. it is the man who choose to appease or channel those energies. Therefore, no one fights a spirit, you are fighting your fellow man.

My ancestral teaching is not a religion. Its my heritage and my identity. Get your mind right...

P.s...yeah Jehovah God of Lucifer....try spinning that...

Your hatred for my God is not understandable except you are fully owned.... I sincerely wish you a breakfree.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by GooseBaba: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
shadeyinka:

Your hatred for my God is not understandable except you are fully owned.... I sincerely wish you a breakfree.

Lol....don't worry your god will do to you what he and Lucifer did to job...say amen!
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by shadeyinka(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2017
GooseBaba:

Lol....don't worry your god will do to you what he and Lucifer did to job...say amen!

Thanks so much for your prayers
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by pressplay411(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rapture is one of the several marketing/enslaving/brainwashing tools Christians used to ensnare members to foster their evangelism and spread their gospel.
Nobody has any idea what happens after death. So to threaten one of an everlasting punishment is not just phony but a cacophony.
So what happens after death? My guess, nothing. Another life begins. The cycle of life continues.
Fortunately like all things under the sun, time has proven rapture to be a farce, a scam.
Is it not self destructive then that Christianity was built on lies and fables?

Can we agree then that there's no God ordained religion. Every religion was an innovation of man's quest to understand life and connect with the super force that directs the universe.
Otherwise why is it all religions have proven efficacious. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Hinduist, Jews even the so called Pagans.
The primary thing is to live in accordance with the established societal laws with a good conscience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by adegeye38(m): 1:17am On Jul 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this nonsense again? *yawns*

read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3227103/people-atheists-because-want-sin and tell us what you think of it on the thread

I am a Christian and i have zero fear, i didnt become a Christian out of Ignorance, no Christianity has changed my life, God has changed my life, God is 100% real, very real i tell you, there is more to the life than what we see,

look around you man, look at your own complex body, look at the whole earth, what about the unimaginable gigantic space filled with billions of stars, and galaxies and filled with a mysterious force known as dark matter, look at the earth, that everything needed for human survival, its not just chance,

If you throw a dice consecutively 70 times, what is the probability of getting six? 1in10 raise to power 55, thats 1+55 zeros, (thats the probability rate that expansion actually happened)

the amount of time you have to keep rolling to get the 77 consecutively, 100, 000 000 000 000 + (120 more zeros) years.

that the odd, that the universe expanded at just the right rate to contain life.

meaning it did not happen by chance, it was designed by an intelligent mind belonging to an intelligent creator

so it takes more faith to believe in the non existence of God than to believe in his existence?

the bible says "a fool will say there is no God"

so atheism itself is a religion (and its requires the most faith, faith in foolishness)

so believing in God does not make you Ignorant, delusional or stupid its only logical to believe in a creator my brother

I didnt become a Christian because out of fear or because i was born in a Christian home, no, i became a Christian because, God is real, I have experienced him, in my life in uncountable ways, thats why tell you all this with assurance.

it wont cost cost you a thing to believe, but it will cost you a lot if you dont.

A person becomes born again when they admit their sinfulness and their need for salvation through Christ.

God wants us to spend eternity with Him! He wants us to be saved (II Peter 3:9)! He will forgive us of our sins because of the sacrifice His Son Made for us in dying on the cross, but we must accept that sacrifice on our behalf (John 5:24; Acts 3:19, 10:43)! We must ask Him to forgive us and to come into our heart (I John 1:9), to believe His sacrifice was for US and that He was raised from the dead (Romans 10:9-10)

just say this prayer sincerely in your heart

“Dear God, I admit that I am a sinner. I have sinned. I believe that You sent Your Son, Jesus, to take the punishment that I deserve. I believe that after He died for my sins, He rose again from the dead and because He is alive, I too can have eternal life. I now turn from my sins and ask You to forgive me. Please come into my life and be my Savior and Lord. In Jesus’ name, amen.”

God will reveal himself to you in a way you never thought possible and Every aspect of your life will change after this, and you will enjoy a wonderful life both here and also get to spend eternity in heaven

Just try it out bro..... and you will see.

ps: dnt bother quoting, m done typing.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Gent: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=johnydon22 post=57655083]

What about you atheists later found out that God exists, and Christianity is real, and that there is a place called Heaven and hell which is (that is hell) definitely the final destination of atheists and all those that never accepted Christ, a place they will be forever, then what will you do?
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by johnydon22(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Gent:

What about you atheists later found out that God exists, and Christianity is real, and that there is a place called Heaven and hell which is (that is hell) definitely the final destination of atheists and all those that never accepted Christ, a place they will be forever, then what will you do?

Honestly? I still won't be wildly keen on loving the idea of a God who would burn people for belief or lack of comformity.

5 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by paxonel(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
They would say "there is God o" or they would want to kill themselves for not believing in the existence of God. as it says in Revelations 6. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

what would you say if you are an atheist? Jesus foretells that; Matthew 24:21; For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
There will be troubles like neveer before after the rapture.the world war3 would take place.

wetin atheists go do na? you won't escape it.
Op,
Do you see now that if you can explain a sensible logical concept of rapture to athiests they will never go against it?

You simply cannot do that because a lot of things are not adding up in the doctrine which automatically annul it validity.

Hence, your thread is highly criticized .

I'm the entertainer
grin grin grin
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
paxonel:

Op,
Do you see now that if you can explain a sensible logical concept of rapture to athiests they will never go against it?

You simply cannot do that because a lot of things are not adding up in the doctrine which automatically annul it validity.

Hence, your thread is highly criticized .

I'm the entertainer
grin grin grin

Just imagine why you mentioned me :-/

Of course... We are really in the end-time
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
They would say "there is God o" or they would want to kill themselves for not believing in the existence of God. as it says in Revelations 6. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

what would you say if you are an atheist? Jesus foretells that; Matthew 24:21; For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
There will be troubles like neveer before after the rapture.the world war3 would take place.

wetin atheists go do na? you won't escape it.

And if there actually is no hell.... well you have nothing to lose as a christian.
This just means you're playing on the safe side. I mean.. better safe than sorry, shebi?
Well somewhere, I will assume that most Christians are just being Christians for fear of hell... or the possibility of it. Better safe than sorry.

I know they will deny that one sha loll.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2017
adegeye38:

ps: dnt bother quoting, m done typing.

See this is the thing, always tired of typing or explaining. I don't see why you should get tired of telling people about God and why he is the one and only. You can actually save some dangling souls by doing that.

You know it just sounds like you're running away from the debate. Honestly, you should be able to handle it if you have facts or at least a strong standpoint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists / Do Christians Need To Confess Their Sins? See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.