Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (13361 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by xnsandrxns: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2017
johnydon22:

My Only regret as an atheist is that i won't be able to tell you; "i told you so" after we are dead

I swear

I wish I could see their faces when they realise they've been fools all along

But unfortunately it's not possible because we'll all be dead

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2017
psalmistkakah

You can check up the word Mazda on Google if you want to learn.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2017
That's the best thing your God can do for atheist. Don't forget to take your Muslim brothers up there with you so they can finally be peace on earth.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Macmoni(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Scam!

Same rapture we yet to see in the last 20 decades! Earlier u wake up its just part of the fiction inculcated into the Middle-East story book you believe in.

Heaven, Hell, Rapture, Devil, Paradise and the lots re just to make the storybook interesting.

I can assure you nothing will happen till you grow old and die!

Now let me ask you my own question, What if u die and become a manure to the soil? Wont u regret spending productive time of your life worshiping a fictitious God?

Its scam! No man in the Middle-East died for your sins in Africa! It was used to propagate mental slavery for dominance over humans

Wake-up!

Would have believe Christianity if it got to you today-2017? No! you wont cos your eyes re now opened.

You only glued to it cos you inherited it!
sum apples death
s.m.h.
speechless
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Atheists after the rapture:

"Phew, what a relief! The religitards have been raptured to HELL to enjoy the tribulations they've been endlessly bleating about. Now, we're free of the nuisance and planet earth can finally have some peace. Let's be fast and sanitize the ones who missed it to free them of their gullibility before they start praying like parrots hopelessly hoping for another rapture". cheesy

If I hear you complain, ehn! Someone will always be around to give you a taste of your own medicine. How do you like that? grin
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by redsun(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
An atheist will think you have the midset of a toddler for believing in such a simple folklore as real. It is like believing in santaclaus. Taking beiefs like this seriously is core reason why the black wirld is devoid of reasoning and chronically deprived of life basics.

2 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Michael004: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Godstraight:
lol see who is talking,Christians in south Africa eat grass,drink detoil,Nigeria Christians abandon children because they are "witches",poor Africans make the richest pastors on the planet and you think you lots are not seriously dumb
One of the dumbs I am talking about.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by essence1: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Scam!

Same rapture we yet to see in the last 20 decades! Earlier u wake up its just part of the fiction inculcated into the Middle-East story book you believe in.

Heaven, Hell, Rapture, Devil, Paradise and the lots re just to make the storybook interesting.

Now let me ask you my own question, What if u die and become a manure to the soil? Wont u regret spending productive time of your life worshiping a fictitious God?

Its scam! No man in the Middle-East died for your sins in Africa! It was used to propagate mental slavery for dominance over humans

Wake-up!

Would have believe Christianity if it got to you today-2017? No! you wont cos your eyes re now opened.

Stop ranting, it wouldn't change the prophesy, it's either you are with Christ or against Him. No middle grounds. Choose wisely.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by okrote4real: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nothing.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by essence1: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
johnydon22:

My Only regret as an atheist is that i won't be able to tell you; "i told you so" after we are dead
Off course you wouldn't be, when you will be frying in the lake of fire. The prophecy is set, and for an appointed time. Just as the prophecy of His birth, death, and resurrection stood fast, and was never broken, so also shall the prophecy of the rapture and His soon coming stand sure. God doesn't need you to believe, kindly continue in your unbelieve so you can fall amongst those He would use as example to those who mock righteousness. I will be watching from heaven. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Ramaa(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Scam!

Wake-up!

whenever I see black people going to church or mosque....i feel sorry for them and i realize that....we are SLAVE.....

It's very clear that if think critical you will find out that this two believe were designed for black people......

Am sure one day my brothers they will be free form this Middle East illusion

2 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by NigerianScholar: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
They would say "there is God o" or they would want to kill themselves for not believing in the existence of God. as it says in Revelations 6. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

what would you say if you are an atheist? Jesus foretells that; Matthew 24:21; For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
There will be troubles like neveer before after the rapture.the world war3 would take place.

wetin atheists go do na? you won't escape it.

I swear. Some are stubborn

Since so few will disappear. Theyll say those humans never existed. They were imaginary
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by essence1: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
It is for an appointed time, wait for it.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Staunchhedonist: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
They would say "there is God o" or they would want to kill themselves for not believing in the existence of God. as it says in Revelations 6. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

what would you say if you are an atheist? Jesus foretells that; Matthew 24:21; For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
There will be troubles like neveer before after the rapture.the world war3 would take place.

wetin atheists go do na? you won't escape it.

That is how in 70 years time your grand children will come and post this kind thing on an online forum. 70 years after that their grandchildren will do the same. This will go on and on till one of your generations finally catch head. You know why I can say this? I can because the grandfather of the missionary that converted your grandfather most likely wrote this kind thing in his journal. Just help me and trace it to 2000 years ago. Like that like that.

4 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by essence1: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Staunchhedonist:

That is how in 70 years time your grand children will come and post this kind thing on an online forum. 70 years after that their grandchildren will do the same. This will go on and on till one of your generations finally catch head. You know why I can say this? I can because the grandfather of the missionary that converted your grandfather most likely wrote this kind thing in his journal. Just help me and trace it to 2000 years ago. Like that like that.
Let say the rapture taries right, another 70 years will pass right, but I have this one question for you: when you finally die, where would you spend eternity?
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by oodua1stson: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hier:

explain this pls, thanks
read about the history of Christianity.

Did you know the earliest scientists were murdered and burned at the stakes by religious jingoists who accused them of witchcraft.

Imagine the progressthat would have been made in science and discoveries if those early scientists were allowed to carry on with their jobs

Did you know the Catholic church nearly got Galileo Galileo killed when he was working against the Bible's flat earth theory. They didn't want scienceto disprove the lies in the bible so they wanted him killed.

Religion still drags the world back even this present moment. There are people who have been encouraged not to go to hospital who end up dead

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Scam!

Wake-up!

You are obviously a die hard, lost, mental atheist. Your stupidity does not change the truth, besides there will always be space for idiots like you&those who liked your rant in hell. #MumuOverloaded

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Godstraight(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Michael004:
One of the dumbs I am talking about.
you Christians are way dumb mate
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Hier(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
oodua1stson:

Did you know the earliest scientists were murdered and burned at the stakes by religious jingoists who accused them of witchcraft.

Imagine the progressthat would have been made in science and discoveries if those early scientists were allowed to carry on with their jobs

Did you know the Catholic church nearly got Galileo Galileo killed when he was working against the Bible's flat earth theory. They didn't want scienceto disprove the lies in the bible so they wanted him killed.

Religion still drags the world back even this present moment. There are people who have been encouraged not to go to hospital who end up dead

Well, that's very possible. But lemme ask, do you blame God for what man did, by the way, many true Christians would tell you Christianity is not a religion but a way of life.

Moreso, oooooh, I didn't see that coming, the lies in the Bible, evidently you subscribe to it. Well, I think I would stop here, but the truth be told, firstly God is real and I hear from God daily and He speaks as He wills, I'm not a magician. I have seen the reality of Gods word, and if you were to ask, about the earth being flat been proved from the Bible, See Isaiah 40:22. Catholic back in those days were government people, manipulating people with the word which is not written. And they would do anything to stay in power.

Ehmmnn, about killing scientists, lemme ask, we were told about how #1(naira) was once equivalent to probably $1, how does your argument count in that sense cause I felt that was what you were trying to say in the first place when you stated religion is killing us, lemme just say, dollar has been fluctuating recently, economic recession has been at different you understand, pls, relate it to religion
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
zedman1:
Some questions;
1. I thought Jesus would appear in the clouds during the rapture?
2. I thought Jesus said every one- good or bad, will experience the great tribulation until He comes? ( second coming) Check Mt24 well.
3. We've heard about the second coming, Will Jesus come back twice after his ascension? ie, during the rapture and after the tribulation?
4. Have you ever heard of third coming anywhere?
5. Where did this 'left behind' series of rapture originate from?
Please answer reasonably without insults, that's what most 'Christians' do if they can't find explanations to questions.
my brother, i delight in your simplicity. Christians who profess to be Christians today are not professing Lord Jesus Christ today, so that's the reason people think of christianity the other way round. real Christians are not suppose to use vain words on people. because the word of God says that our speech should impart grace to the hearers in the book of Thessalonians and it also tells us about the "sins of the tongue.'' so i would like to imitate my Lord Jesus christ by not using harsh or vain words on you. That's totally discriminating and unfair. i have much to say on this, i'd rather proceed to your unanswered question. And yes, i would answer you sequentially according your question.

1. yes. but, only the raptured ones/saints will see him in the air. He would appear also, but not seen with the physical eye until his "second coming'' N.B: the second coming is not during the rapture, the second coming is when all eyes would see him to defeat the antichrist, as it says in REVELATIONS19:11-21.

2.NO, only the lukewarm christians, unbelievers etc. would experience it.

3.YES. but just once. try to understand the no.1

4.nothig like that. people take the 'all eye would see him' as the third coming. there is only the second coming.

5. from the scriptures, try to understand REVELATIONS9:4-6 and MATTHEW 24:41,42..

thanks, i hope i answered you well?
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by polosky: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
oodua1stson:

u guys re just too shallow with facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by shadeyinka(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Godstraight:
read god delusion by Richard Dawkins, that will do for now

Richard Dawkins is obviously an intelligent dude. Unfortunately, he based his premise on a very narrow set of observations. If God was to be Physical, then, Dawkins might be correct but no one (Christian) has ever described their God as Physical.

So, Dawkins is probably describing a wrong god.

God is a spirit and therefore He is not subject to Physical Laws and observables.

How do you think an atom of an element came to being knowing that a single atom is super complex?

From nothing??
By nothing?
For nothing?
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Augustap(f): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
I don't do 'discrimination' in religion. at the end, we would understand better(the white throne judgment of God).
Bros you say? White Throne?...Kuku kill me

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
sirfee:
I'm a deist also,stop arguing with that self acclaimed saint,he is just an overfed kid seeking for cheap attention

lmao. ok
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
really? Where do you want to spend eternity? Well, it's your cup of tea and your choice. I sincerely beg you not to adhere to any deception of the devil. And as for the rapture, here is how it is going to happen according to 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump
of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up
together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the
air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

King James Version (KJV)

What else do you need?

I didn't see rapture, all I saw is a percentage of earths populace meeting in the skies.

Well the rest of us will stay behind n continue with our lives.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by zedman1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
my brother, i delight in your simplicity. Christians who profess to be Christians today are not professing Lord Jesus Christ today, so that's the reason people think of christianity the other way round. real Christians are not suppose to use vain words on people. because the word of God says that our speech should impart grace to the hearers in the book of Thessalonians and it also tells us about the "sins of the tongue.'' so i would like to imitate my Lord Jesus christ by not using harsh or vain words on you. That's totally discriminating and unfair. i have much to say on this, i'd rather proceed to your unanswered question. And yes, i would answer you sequentially according your question.

1. yes. but, only the raptured ones/saints will see him in the air. He would appear also, but not seen with the physical eye until his "second coming'' N.B: the second coming is not during the rapture, the second coming is when all eyes would see him to defeat the antichrist, as it says in REVELATIONS19:11-21.

2.NO, only the lukewarm christians, unbelievers etc. would experience it.

3.YES. but just once. try to understand the no.1

4.nothig like that. people take the 'all eye would see him' as the third coming. there is only the second coming.

5. from the scriptures, try to understand REVELATIONS9:4-6 and MATTHEW 24:41,42..

thanks, i hope i answered you well?
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by OtemAtum: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
KENNSAMMY:

You are actually messing with the name of the Most High in the universe

He showed Pheroh of Egypt , u too be careful if u don't know what to say, be quiet.

Yahweh is currently in his spiritual prison, so how is he gonna destroy him? You are a a prisoner-god, guy. Open your brain.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
they would say 'had i known'.....
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by OtemAtum: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
NigerianScholar:

I swear. Some are stubborn

Since so few will disappear. Theyll say those humans never existed. They were imaginary

If so few disappears, that's definitely the work of Evans and his Co kidnappers as well as the Boko Haram. We shall find them.

2 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=akintom post=57821041]Acts of atheists 3:1-6

The afterlife

1. O ye children of Yahweh, listen to the voice it Reason. Woe unto you all, who have given yourself to fable of the nazarene.

2. Knoweth ye not, that he that believes the nazarene (a creation of the Roman obscurantists), is united in the mythology of syncretism? For the nazarene was made ahead, of Roman Catholic quest for control.

3. Christians, don't be gullible, Death is your sure end, Says Reason. The illusionary idea of being conveyed by magic into the sky, was an outcome of delusionary talks of the nazarene.

4. Unto us atheists, Reason has graciously bestowed, the blessedness of understanding and intelligence.

6. This is our hope, that after death, we atheists shall go live in paradise, that has been prepared for us by FSM (since evolution began). There, we shall swim in volcano
through reason your soul shall be damned if u don't repent and accept the God u claim not to exist.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Emmiekeyz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Akshow:
Nothing. Cos when u die, that's all. No any paradise or hell anywhere.

what makes you different from a goat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.