Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! (2302 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / Couple Attempting To Take A Plane Selfie Midair Films A Sextape (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Anyone who asks for a sextape is dangerous and must be avoided. No responsible guy or lady will ever suggest that a partner join in that idea.

Your private meetings with your partner should stay personal and private between you both.

Pls end that relationship now !!!

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by slawormiir: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnn niggar

It will end in tears

I even hate their idea of sending nudes to your partner not to talk of making sex tape

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by Brandonx(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don’t think it’s bad to request for a sex tape.
It simply means capturing the moment.
The thing is you should be very careful with who you decided to do a sex tape as not everyone has sense and which would be obvious during the course of your relationship.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by Sonnobax15(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin
I swear the second to comment for this thread na full time mumu him be undecided

Capture which mumu moment? undecided

Any banny wey bring that leg of sexxx tape go receive many many hot smack down from me either in form of break up or any other way undecided

Rubbish...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by SportsHD: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
BadRadio:
Anyone who asks for a sextape is dangerous and must be avoided. No responsible guy or lady will ever suggest that a partner join in that idea.

Your private meetings with your partner should stay personal and private between you both.

I don't think it's bad. As usual, everyone has his or her preferences. I have a couple of nude pictures someone sent me as far back 2017. We're no longer together and the nude is still intact, I have no plans of leaking it or sorts. This thread sef just reminded me that I have it. I've forgotten about it. It's all about making memories.
Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
SportsHD:

I don't think it's bad. As usual, everyone has his or her preferences. I have a couple of nude pictures someone sent me as far back 2017. We're no longer together and the nude is still intact, I have no plans of leaking it or sorts. This thread sef just reminded me that I have it. I've forgotten about it. It's all about making memories.
my broda ... of what use is it nah?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by Goldbw122(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
SportsHD:

Keeping memories like that may be dangerous, if it gets out by mistake. Wishing you all the best keeping that kind of sensitive information.
Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by AfroKnight: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy

Don’t advise anyone. Na body go tell them.

Imagine becoming a public figure or politician and one member of the opposition sees your nudes/sex tape. Some doors will be automatically closed to you permanently.

Whatever you record on your phone will be exposed one day. All the leaked tapes we see online, were secrets when they were recorded. But somehow they got out.
Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
BadRadio:

i fully disagree.... people can make a sextape and dont show their faces nor any visible mark (tattoo etc) that can be recognizable. et voila!
Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by MufasaLion: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Couples or partners having interest in sex tapes aijt a bad thing. It's CHOICE but having your tape leaked at some important time in your life could ruin you especially if the person has got no moral.
Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by clarocuzioo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
My brother, these days Nigerian ladies are doing bonanza on nudes pics and sex tapes.

They freely send it to you even when you don't demand for it. Even the.married women.

sometimes I wonder if they ever think.of the future.

Right now am possession of a sextape.of a.married woman where she was fingering and recording herself, the interesting thing I never demanded for it opened my WhatsApp and saw it, she said she wants me to Bleep her.

I warned her not to try such again else I will send it.to.her husband.
Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by brosom(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truth is I can't even feel comfortable knowing that another eyes is watching me, be it Camara or whatsoever grin.
Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by Demigod22: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don't know why people do such thing. One girl was pleading with you yesterday to keep our sexual activity secret, that even my best friend should not know about it. I was surprised. How can I start telling my friends about my sexual experience with a lady, talk more of videoing it or asking for nudes?
Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by MJBOLT: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
I support the idea of having a sex tape,too many jezebels running around,they might just accuse you of rape if things don't go well between the both of you.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by 2rez: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
SportsHD:

No offeinse Sir, is it an album when u dey keep? Time don reach make u delete am, that na why this kind thread came up, unless of course u get some shady plans when u wan use them do.

Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by SUPERPACK: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Having a sex video is very dangerous, even leaving a camera enabled phone on the bed or any where in such a way that the sensor can capture you is dangerous. Many phones we buy are infected with malwares, trackers and apps that monitor our speech and surrounding. Google have been fined before for microphone monitoring and data harvesting and it will never stop.
Should your camera be taken over by malicious actors you can be recorded without you granting permission to your camera app. Have you ever wondered why phones are switched off during crucial executive meetings, because you don't know who is remotedly monitored.
Note; In the 21st century privacy is a mirage

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by SportsHD: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
2rez:

No offeinse Sir, is it an album when u dey keep? Time don reach make u delete am, that na why this kind thread came up, unless of course u get some shady plans when u wan use them do.
I even forgot I had them. This thread made me remember.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by OG1BABY(f): 12:03am On Sep 24, 2021
It will end in premium tears
Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by shegzyzee(m): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2021
call us for your fumigation service

Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by shege45: 2:53am On Sep 24, 2021
SportsHD:

so y u still keep am?

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me / she said she cant visit anybody. I need advice / Anyone Know What This Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.