Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? (5103 Views)

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 2:20am On Jan 25, 2010
I have categorised some goodlooking(?) men, and just for fun, I am wondering how women would position men of this type in the following desire categories:

1) Marry
2) Relationship
3) Friend
4) Sex only please*
5) No way

*If I was that kinda of girl, that is.

You are only allowed to use one group in each of the 5 categories.

Rugged

Adorable
[img]http://somethinglikeacritic.files./2009/03/chris-brown-vmas1.jpg[/img]

Cute

Chubby

Slim
[img]http://www.alarmingnews.com/archives/David%20Beckham.bmp[/img]

Ripped
[img]http://abagond.files./2010/01/djimon-hounsou.jpg[/img] [img]http://daddycatchersrealm.files./2009/06/daniel_craig_shirtless_2.jpg[/img]

Normal
[img]http://www.variety.com/rbidata/photogallery/variety/29448.bmp[/img]
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by TOPE20001(f): 2:27am On Jan 25, 2010
1) Marry - cute

2) Relationship - Slim

3) Friend - Normal

4) Sex only please* - Ripped

5) No way - Rugged tongue
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by madlady(f): 2:27am On Jan 25, 2010
Can I play or will you get mad again if I make a comment. embarassed
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Seun(m): 2:30am On Jan 25, 2010
Jack Bauer is definitely not "normal" in any way!
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Pweety4me(f): 2:31am On Jan 25, 2010
Ah ah 2 many yellow popo's(fair in complexion guys) bad bad bad. . . lipsrsealed and if i may say looks can be decieving menh. . . undecided
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Pweety4me(f): 2:31am On Jan 25, 2010
Seun:

Jack Bauer is definitely not "normal" in any way!
Hi sir smiley
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 2:32am On Jan 25, 2010
madlady:

Can I play or will you get mad again if I make a comment. embarassed

Huh??

Where did I have beef with you?
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Abekeade08(f): 2:33am On Jan 25, 2010
1) Marry- ripped, rugged

2) Relationship ripped, rugged

3) Friend-slim, normal, adorable, chubby

4) Sex only please* lipsrsealed

5) No way- chubby
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 2:36am On Jan 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

1) Marry- ripped, rugged

2) Relationship ripped, rugged

3) Friend-slim, normal, adorable, chubby

4) Sex only please* lipsrsealed

5) No way- chubby

You dey read rules? undecided

One group in each category only. Abi na everyman you wan eat? grin tongue
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 2:42am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ah ah 2 many yellow popo's(fair in complexion guys) bad bad bad. . . lipsrsealed and if i may say looks can be decieving menh. . . undecided

As yellow as you are? shocked

Don't worry, I am dark. wink
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by madlady(f): 2:46am On Jan 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Huh??

Where did I have beef with you?

Oh that's good you have forgiven me.

Ok.   1)No way, rugged

2)No way, ripped

3)Friend,   adorable

4) No way for sex

5) MARRY  YES PLEASE, THAT ONE IN THE MIDDLE,ON THE RIGHT, he's not chubby, he's stoosh. gimme him.
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 2:48am On Jan 25, 2010
^^^^ I was expecting you to do it the way Tope did hers. Mapping one group to the 5 categories of Marry, Relationship etc.
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Pweety4me(f): 2:50am On Jan 25, 2010
Sagamite:

As yellow as you are? shocked

Don't worry, I am dark. wink
Hehe i no yellow ooo more like caramel complexion. . . wink cool. . .anywayz these guys wey u post 4 up dem no fine ooo but if i go choose from any category na from skinny ooo or dat guy from prison break "cute" because these guys r so not appealing 2 me right now. . . undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by madlady(f): 2:51am On Jan 25, 2010
Sagamite:

^^^^ I was expecting you to do it the way Tope did hers. Mapping one group to the 5 categories of Marry, Relationship etc.

Nah I could not get my teeth into it that way. I told you would bite me again. cry

And to be honest I feel the same way as baby girl (pweety4 me) too many brownings lipsrsealed
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 2:54am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hehe i no yellow ooo more like caramel complexion. . . wink cool. . .anywayz these guys wey u post 4 up dem no fine ooo but if i go choose from any category na from skinny ooo or dat guy from prison break "cute" because these guys r so not appealing 2 me right now. . . undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

They are only indicative. Use them as guidance for the group men you fancy might fall in.

madlady:

Nah I could not get my teeth into it that way. I told you would bite me again. cry

And to be honest I feel the same way as baby girl (pweety4 me) too many browinings lipsrsealed

Is this exchange similar to the one that you assumed was "our beef".  undecided
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:55am On Jan 25, 2010
i love this topic.  grin

1) Marry - Ripped

2) Relationship - Cute

3) Friendship - Normal

4) Sex only please - Slim

5) No Way - Chubby
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by madlady(f): 2:56am On Jan 25, 2010
hmmm no, you called me a "prude" because I did not like the clothes the girls had on. tongue
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 2:59am On Jan 25, 2010
madlady:

hmmm no, you called me a "prude" because I did not like the clothes the girls had on. tongue

That was not beef, that was just a description of an attitude. grin grin grin

If I told you you were sensitive, is that beef? grin
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by madlady(f): 3:02am On Jan 25, 2010
Sagamite:

That was not beef, that was just a description of an attitude. grin grin grin

If I told you you were sensitive, is that beef? grin

I am sad to say that is the TRUTH, I have been told that far too many times. I JUST HAVE NO LIVER cry cry cry cry
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Pweety4me(f): 3:05am On Jan 25, 2010
Sagamite:

They are only indicative. Use them as guidance for the group men you fancy might fall in.

But they r very misleading. . . tongue and if i may ask wat category would u place urself? smiley
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 3:07am On Jan 25, 2010
madlady:

I am sad to say that is the TRUTH, I have been told that far too many times. JUST HAVE NO LIVER cry cry cry cry

OK, I will take note of your username and be gentle with you from now on.  wink

[size=4pt]Chei, this is why I have put a ban on women for a long while now.  grin[/size]
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 3:09am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

But they r very misleading. . . tongue and if i may ask wat category would u place urself? smiley

You tell me. What category do you think I fall? grin

Also, feel free to suggest names of dark people that you are attracted that might fall in the groups if that helps. Those are the ones that best describes that I could think of.
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by madlady(f): 3:14am On Jan 25, 2010
Sagamite:

OK, I will take note of your username and be gentle with you from now on. wink

[size=4pt]Chei, this is why I have put a ban on women for a long while now. grin[/size]

See that, I felt your teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 3:19am On Jan 25, 2010
madlady:

See that, I felt your teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry, cutie. I didn't mean it that way. I honestly am listening and take what you said seriously.  kiss kiss kiss grin

[size=4pt]Oh shite, how did I get myself into this cyclical emotional baggage thing I have been avoiding for long.  grin[/size]
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 25, 2010
I know the pics are just indicative of the categories bla bla bla

but how can you pair David Beckham with Pharell and TI? I know they are slim, but being slim get levels. cheesy tongue cool
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 25, 2010
Marry -Ripped (Daniel Craig only. The two black dudes, mba, I don't want cement) cheesy
Relationship - Daniel's interpretation of ripped. cheesy
Friend - Daniel's definition of ripped cheesy
Sex only please* - Daniel's meaning of ripped cheesy
No way- The rest can go to blazes. cheesy
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Pweety4me(f): 3:36am On Jan 25, 2010
Sagamite:

You tell me. What category do you think I fall? grin

Also, feel free to suggest names of dark people that you are attracted that might fall in the groups if that helps. Those are the ones that best describes that I could think of.
Hehe chubby. . . grin

Ok normal but u might be a lil rugged physically dunno gotta see. . .
smiley
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:36am On Jan 25, 2010
some of the people don't even fit the category sef. the two other guys besides Chris brown are NOT adorable.  lipsrsealed
and those are three kinds of slim.
T.I is lanky slim/hungry looking slim.
David is a muscular type of slim.

Pweety4me:

Hehe chubby. . . grin

Ok normal. . .
smiley
bahahahahahahahahaa!!! cheesy
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 3:45am On Jan 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

bahahahahahahahahaa!!!  cheesy

What is so funny about people being chubby?

You are the same person that said Yobo's wedding was rubbish because it was not extravagant.

You sure are shallow. undecided

Pweety4me:

Hehe chubby. . . grin

Ok normal but u might be a lil rugged physically dunno gotta see. . .
smiley

Ya think?  grin

Cool.  grin

I believe all the guys up there are good looking and there is cut of female groups that would be attracted to each type.
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 3:47am On Jan 25, 2010
stillwater:

I know the pics are just indicative of the categories bla bla bla

but how can you pair David Beckham with Pharell and TI? I know they are slim, but being slim get levels. cheesy tongue cool

No matter how much David goes to the gym, he would never get Reggie or Craig's chest. That is skinny! tongue grin
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:48am On Jan 25, 2010
@Sagamite
oh yeah, i forgot to respond to you on that.
when i said that i should have worded it better.
i meant to say it was whack AND it was not extravagant like i expected.
not that it wasn't nice because it was not extravagant. it was just ugly.
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Pweety4me(f): 3:50am On Jan 25, 2010
[
Sagamite:

Ya think? grin

Cool. grin

I believe all the guys up there are good looking and there is cut of female groups that would be attracted to each type.

See him teeth. . . tongue and y r there not pics of 9ja men up there?is it dat bad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... / How Best Can You Explain This? / Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.