Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

How To Tell If A Woman Is Attracted To Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Woman Is Attracted To Another Woman (1198 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Be Double Sure She Is Attracted To You Before You Marry Her... Or Pay Later! / What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If A Woman Is Attracted To Another Woman by MistySHB: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2017
It can be confusing, but do you ever feel like your female friend is hitting on you? Well, here’s how to tell if a woman is attracted to another woman.

How to tell if a woman is attracted to another woman>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/tell-woman-attracted-another-woman/

Re: How To Tell If A Woman Is Attracted To Another Woman by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Are we talking abt LESBIANS or Bisexuals? wink
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Is Attracted To Another Woman by RoyalBlak007: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Are we talkingabt LESBIANS or Bisexuals? wink

*Driving by*

cool
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Is Attracted To Another Woman by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

*Driving by*

cool

Ahaaa...and what time u will come and fetch me? embarassed
I will be finish in less than an hour wink grin
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Is Attracted To Another Woman by RoyalBlak007: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I'll cúm in 69 minutes grin
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Is Attracted To Another Woman by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

see bress biko. Make person hepp you press DAT thing. Stop being stingy with boobi.
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Is Attracted To Another Woman by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I'll cúm in 69 minutes grin

69? shocked

Oohh i dont like that... grin i dont wanna be choke here waiting wink
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Is Attracted To Another Woman by skyhighweb(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
i wont even mind if she is attracted to another woman also, am even searching for that kind of a lady

(1) (Reply)

A Guy's Angle: 10 Type Of Girls We Are Scared To Date / What A Spiritualist Has To Say About Sex / Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.