Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (59924 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Walelavender:
This part of the curriculum wouldn't fly. If you have ever lived in the north, you would understand that you can't seperate Islam from Arabic language. There are several Arabic schools where students haven't had any knowledge of western education.
Many of these students are Almajiris who are always willing tools in the hands of Islamist during religious crisis....(Thinking of Bauch 1991 religious crises)

The government will be doing a whole lot of good by returning CRK/IRK to the curriculum, while Arabic and French languages could be options for willing students to pick from.

true u cant seperate islam from arabic..but when i talk..they say oh u hate islam

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by disandat(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=WotzupNG post=57661382]https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/876557665828167680
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/876756025583513601
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/876102044012163072

The new school curriculum is really generating a lot of heat as many prominent Nigerians are speaking up against it. The curriculum removes Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) from schools and made its study as only a theme, while it Introduces Islamic Arabic Studies alongside French as subjects.

With the new arrangement, a pupil would have to study either of Islamic Arabic Studies or French, pointing out that the end result is that a Christian student will be left with no option than to settle for Islamic Arabic Studies since French teachers are more or less non-existent in secondary schools. – thisday

CAN Chairman, Dr. Samson Ayokunle reacted

Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministries also lent his voice against what many see as an Islamization attempt on a secular Nigerian State.

Also Joining in the condemnation of the curriculum are Femi Fani-Kayode and Reno Omkri. This they did via twitter. Screenshots below

http://wotzup.ng/see-what-reno-omokri-and-ffk-tweeted-about-new-school-curriculum/

It's very bad to blame Buhari for thi when Osibanjo is the one in charge now. Not eve a mention of him
?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=disandat post=57671262][/quote]

we all know buhari is still in charge..osibanjo is still a VP as far as buhari is concerned and people from the other part

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by disandat(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Let's wait for their explanation of this mess. By why is everyone blaming Mbaka, Bakare, Buhari, 3 of whom are not in-charge now? Is Osibanjo unaware?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
disandat:
Let's wait for their explanation of this mess. By why is everyone blaming Mbaka, Bakare, Buhari, 3 of whom are not in-charge now? Is Osibanjo unaware?

bro osibanjo is not incharge

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Tunde bakare na omo ale, make I no talk mbaka cause he's my ipriest

You see your life?hypocrisy at its peak.

Bakare na Omole ale but Mbaka is not cos he's your priest.

I leave you with your conscience.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahaha..no use taqiyya for me abeg..u will never learn hebrew if given the opportinity walayi...but me i like arabic...i have lived in islamic countries..so its easier to talk to them and i know some few things about the koran..some surah as well..

lastly...i have the islamic style beard...u will even think am muslim..infact everyone thinks am muslim...LOL..i guess am using taqqiyya for them as well...lol..for those that dont know the meaning of taqqiya read below..

Taqiyya is a form of Islamic deception. The Quran (16:106 and 3:28) allows Muslims to lie in order to protect themselves or to protect the Muslim community.

Believe what you want, taqiyya or nt. U don't know me, so you can say what I can do. Whether u believe me or not,it is ur problem.
Just as I ask the other time, what is wrong in learning Hebrew? Yes, what is wrong in learning another language? What is the big deal? I am being fascinated in learning many languages cos that will me unique and a polyglot.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

true u cant seperate islam from arabic..but when i talk..they say oh u hate islam

Guy, Islam is different from Arabic just as hebrew is different from Jewish religion, English or Latin is different from Christianity and hindi is different from hindu

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by ganye1: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ziinno:

Why not French and Hebrew then? Greek, Latin, Mandarin...No? It had to be Arabic, right? How convenient.
Why not Arabic language? All I am saying is that they are not saying the truth by mischievously misrepresenting Arabic language as Islamic Arabic language studies.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

Believe what you want, taqiyya or nt. U don't know me, so you can say what I can do. Whether u believe me or not,it is ur problem.
Just as I ask the other time, what is wrong in learning Hebrew? Yes, what is wrong in learning another language? What is the big deal? I am being fascinated in learning many languages cos that will me unique and a polyglot.

and am telling u straight that u cant learn hebrew so dont twist it..even if even if u want to be polygot..u will surely omit hebrew..as i said do u want to learn the language of the jews..well,u might actually really want to learn again no problem sha...its a free world..as i told u i like arabic

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by DrGoodmanFather: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Tunde bakare na omo ale, make I no talk mbaka cause he's my priest

Mbaka is also a bigger bastard. All of them.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

Guy, Islam is different from Arabic just as hebrew is different from Jewish religion, English or Latin is different from Christianity and hindi is different from hindu

its different u say..but they are married together.u cant divorce them..do u know the first people to speak arabic?they were muslims and they spread it

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
dammyllare:

This is the best write up here today...christians are so gullible and western education is becoming a curse to them.
They believe everyone else has the same mindset like them
The aim when islamization want to begin is influence arabic to be inserted into school curricullums,then they ensure most of their children in the north only speak hausa and arabic
Even now that arabic is not an official subject,most of them forbid their children from speaking english first.they communicate in arabic n hausa
The next move will be to ensure arabic language become part of the official language as it will be the most widely spoken language in the north.
As soon as arab becomes part of our official language then it becomes an islamic country.
Before you quote me,i live most of my life in the north And also have uncles and aunties who are hausa muslims

And u lied. Do you think it is every one that go to islamiyya that knows how to speak Arabic in d North. They may be able to read the holy Qur'an, but guy, dey don't understand Arabic.
And Arabic and French studies has been in the curriculum for ages, y d noise now?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

its different u say..but they are married together.u cant divorce them..do u know the first people to speak arabic?they were muslims and they spread it

Yes, I agree, The first Muslims were Arabs, and so what with that.
Are u telling me now that if I want to learn Igbo language, I will have to learn abt their traditional religion
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

This one done lost road. Reason my friend, reason. Almighty God give u brain to reason and not to accept false news.

Say what is false in the write up. Or dung ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

and am telling u straight that u cant learn hebrew so dont twist it..even if even if u want to be polygot..u will surely omit hebrew..as i said do u want to learn the language of the jews..well,u might actually really want to learn again no problem sha...its a free world..as i told u i like arabic

Y can't I learn hebrew? Y? Gimme reasons

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

Yes, I agree, The first Muslims were Arabs, and so what with that.
Are u telling me now that if I want to learn Igbo language, I will have to learn abt their traditional religion

yes..because once u start learning a language u would want to learn more about them and the people..true or false...u would want to know how igbo came to nigeria and the first people that started speaking igbo..so thats what am trying to tell u...where am at...am learning the language and the first thing i started with was trying to understand them and the origin of the language...do u know if they inserted hebrew instead of arabic..muslims like u will shout..LOL..hell they might even behead people in the north for bringing the language of the jews to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

Y can't I learn hebrew? Y? Gimme reasons

just my own opinion because its the language of the jews...oh..do u know we have arab jews?until the muslims chased them away from the muslim countries their land..thats why in isreal...u cant tell whos an israeli and whos an arab..yes arab jews from yemen,eypt,syria..all over the muslim countries
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Naughtysite:

I am a REAList in real life. No bush beating.

Say what is false in the write up. Or dung ur comment.

U ain't any realist bt a sentimental person. U claimed that the APC removed CRS, which is false. The real thing is that both IRS and CRS were merged with Civic education and Social studies to form one subject. And Arabic and French studies has been in our curriculum for ages. Y the noise now.
Free ur mind of hatred and reason well

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

U ain't any realist bt a sentimental person. U claimed that the APC removed CRS, which is false. The real thing is that both IRS and CRS were merged with Civic education and Social studies to form one subject. And Arabic and French studies has been in our curriculum for ages. Y the noise now.
Free ur mind of hatred and reason well

my question to u..what would u do if they introduce hebrew or what do u think ur brothers will do?will they not make noise like we are making noise..please let us make noise in peace..we have the right to make noise,ok

truth is some muslims learn hebrew but they are few like half %..because they are always scared they will say u are learning the language of the jews
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by obailala(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lightening:

What is the value of Arabic studies to a southern Nigerian child. Leave FFK and Reno and educate us. I know both of them are 'certified idiots.'
The Arabic is an OPTIONAL subject. My common sense tells me this option will only be picked by northerners who find it valuable to them. So why should this be the business or problem of a southern kid who has the option to offer the alternative French?

What is too difficult for Nigerians of 2017 to understand in this?... must everything be a ground for nonsense complaints in Nigeria today?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by dammyllare(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

And u lied. Do you think it is every one that go to islamiyya that knows how to speak Arabic in d North. They may be able to read the holy Qur'an, but guy, dey don't understand Arabic.
And Arabic and French studies has been in the curriculum for ages, y d noise now?
Are you lying to yourself?
Quran is a form of arabic language so whether as beginner,intermediate or proficient....you can still communicate in arabic a bit.
Arabic language is the second language after hausa in the north .
Am not one to be fooled because i live among them
The language is spoken by muslim countries
Nigeria is not one
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
tesppidd:
lol @ agitated. It was me who wanted to debate with you while you kept on telling me to stop the debate and go have a 'nice time' and all that. Anyways, it was nice chatting you. Take care girl.

It stopped being a debate when you threw civility away and called me bias. Furthermore, asked me to agree to your opinion. Your were suppose to convince me of the superiority of your opinion, not shove it down my throat.

That's why I ended the 'debate'.

We don't even have to agree on everything, variety is after all the spice of life.

I had the best time like you suggested. Lol.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yes..because once u start learning a language u would want to learn more about them and the people..true or false...u would want to know how igbo came to nigeria and the first people that started speaking igbo..so thats what am trying to tell u...where am at...am learning the language and the first thing i started with was trying to understand them and the origin of the language...do u know if they inserted hebrew instead of arabic..muslims like u will shout..LOL..hell they might even behead people in the north for bringing the language of the jews to nigeria

Y will I shout cos of a mere language? If I want to learn abt how Igbo come to Nigeria, who is the first speaker of Igbo language and so on, then I will for history class. I want to learn a language so that I can communicate in that language with d native speakers. Learning abt the history is something else.
When I was in Anambra, I learn few things in Igbo and never venture into trying to know history of what and what.
When I was in junior class, I learnt few things in Arabic and never venture into trying to know history of what and what.
Learning history is entirely different from learning how to speak a language.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by elda2303(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Angel196:

Was it written in Greek or translated into Greek? Search again. But anyways, the main are Aramaic and Hebrew, which was the main language of the Jews. But yes I heard the new testament was written in an old Greek language. But hey, what's the main language of the Jews where the prophets came from?

The difference between bible and Quran is that the Quran maintained one language while the bible didn't.

Don't need to search the old testament was translated to Greek @ about 300AD or so but the new was written In greek.
The point of this convo was not to give u a chance to be anti sememtic. Simply put the bible does not equate to hebrew language more so u will be hard pressed to see any copy of the bible in the aforementioned language. The bible as it is today was translated from Greek not hebrew. If the holy Quran wants to remain in Arabic how does dat affect the bible & what exactly is your point.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
obailala:
The Arabic is an OPTIONAL subject. My common sense tells me this option will only be picked by northerners who find it valuable to them. So why should this be the business or problem of a southern kid who has the option to offer the alternative French?

What is too difficult for Nigerians of 2017 to understand in this?... must everything be a ground for nonsense complaints in Nigeria today?

i guess u are missing the point because its difficult for u to understand something in 2017..WHY MUST ARABIC BE AN ALTERNATIVE TO FRENCH..THATS THE POINT...SPANISH COULD HAVE BEEN AN ALTERNATIVE...AND WHAT U CALL NONSENSE COMPLAIN..IS CALLED FREEDOM TO MAKE NOISE..AS WE LIKE ITS OUR RIGHT to complain

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
dammyllare:

Are you lying to yourself?
Quran is a form of arabic language so whether as beginner,intermediate or proficient....you can still communicate in arabic a bit.
Arabic language is the second language after hausa in the north .
Am not one to be fooled because i live among them
The language is spoken by muslim countries
Nigeria is not one

This is what obailala said and I endorsed it.

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
babadanzo63:
Are you Tired of being scammed by Fake Ponzi schemes.

There are very few Genuine once out there that still Pays well.

Join ROCHEEP TODAY

ITS 4 months old and counting.

Works both on BTC AND NAIRA

TECHNICAL FEATURES
✔Works with USD($/BTC ) and Naira currency
✔Robust servers to hold more than 5 million users.
✔Very Active Customer service.
✔Secured Personal Office against hackers.
✔LIVE CHAT
✔VERIFICATION SYSTEM
✔BLACKPAGE

TRANSACTION FEATURES
✔30% IN 15days for Naira and 50% in 15days for $/BTC
✔10% referral bonus.
✔5% speed bonus
✔5K and $10 registration bonus for Naira and BTC respectively (PH > or = 20k)(June bonus only)

HOW IT WORKS

1. Goto rocheep website and click on register. (sponsor name=rotimi)

2. After registration, verify your email by clicking the sent link in your email inbox/spam folder and Then login to your Dashboard.

3. Click the ledger button. Make a ledger payment. Eg. 5k(N) or $20(BTC). Wait to be matched quickly. Note: Ledger can be paid only once.
Ledger payment is 10% of your intending Ph

4. After Confirmation of Ledger, Click provide help and enter your amount. Note:you can't PH more than 100% OF your ledger fee. Eg. Ledger fee of 5k, you can't PH more than 50k.

5. Wait to be matched and make payment. If there are any task, do it

6. Get Help after 15 days

Repeat step 4 - 6 again.

HURRY NOW AND RECOVER ALL YOUR LOST FUNDS AND BE FINANCIALLY STABLE

Hurry Today

COMOT THIS NONSENSE HERE..WE THEY DISCUSS SERIOUS MATTER ABEG..the one way MMM do people neva do u.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Wyttcat: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Foolish Christians always reacting! Where were they when the process of removing CRK was being perfected? Or did the plan to remove it begins and ends today, and then implemented today? These cowards will keep quiet during the process and then scream when it's over.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

This is what obailala said and I endorsed it.

its obvious u will endorse..the point is...the people in the north can learn arabic in their schools,ok,like they have always been doing..we need another alternative..there are lots of languages to choose from..why ARABIC..THATS THE POINT..u cant jump 1,2,4 and 5 thats arabic because 3 is english

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i guess u are missing the point, its difficult for u to understand something in 2017..WHY MUST ARABIC BE AN ALTERNATIVE TO FRENCH..THATS THE POINT...SPANISH COULD HAVE BEEN AN ALTERNATIVE...AND WHAT U CALL NONSENSE COMPLAIN..IS CALLED FREEDOM TO MAKE NOISE..AS WE LIKE ITS OUR RIGHT to complain

It has been an alternative for so many years, over 40 years. Y no noise then? Y no noise during OBJ, Yaradua, and GEJ regime? Y d noise now?
And mind u, Arabic and French were choosen then cos it was the languages with the most economic values then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / My Friend Got Tired Making Money From Fuel Subsidy, Begged President To Stop It / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.