Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (59988 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

I listed your lies already, regarding the bill it's none of my business but the fact as at today is Hebew and Arabic are the official languages of Isreal. Secondly, average Nigerian is dumb and unexposed. Perhaps, when the little ones begin leaning Arabic they can help remove the log in your eyes regarding Arabic and Saudi Arabia.

How do you know what i want? So when facts are stated, it means it's your desire. Holy Christ

hahahaha...arabic is backward bro...what have the arabs done in the world i mean..what have they invented..LOL..truth is personally i like arabic..because of they way they speak it with passion..and i have lived in different islamic countries..theres no lies in the bill...the bill would be passed because israel is a jewish state..or is it an arab state?.learning arabic wont remove any log in anyones eye..infact it would put log in their eyes..

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
if you think arabic have nothing to do with islam..read below

Beginning in the 7th century CE, the Arab Conquests (also known as Islamic or Muslim Conquests) carried speakers of various Arabic dialects, with their religion of Islam and their language of Arabic, out of the Arabian Peninsula into almost all of the Middle East and North Africa, west into the Iberian Peninsula and all the way east to China. Over time, as the incoming Arabs intermarried with indigenous peoples mostly in the Middle East and North Africa, the Arabic language became the prominent language of these regions. While some of the native languages such as Kurdish (Iraq and Syria), Berber (Algeria and Morocco), Mahri (Yemen), and Jebali (Oman) are still spoken in this area, some languages have gradually shrunk. Aramaic, for example, the language that was spoken most widely in the Middle East before the Conquests, is still spoken in pockets in today's Syria and Iraq. In Egypt, the language that was spoken before the Muslims came was Coptic, a direct descendant of the Anciant Egyptian language. Today it only survives as a liturgical language of the Coptic Church.

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by dammyllare(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if you think arabic have nothing to do with islam..read below

Beginning in the 7th century CE, the Arab Conquests (also known as Islamic or Muslim Conquests) carried speakers of various Arabic dialects, with their religion of Islam and their language of Arabic, out of the Arabian Peninsula into almost all of the Middle East and North Africa, west into the Iberian Peninsula and all the way east to China. Over time, as the incoming Arabs intermarried with indigenous peoples mostly in the Middle East and North Africa, the Arabic language became the prominent language of these regions. While some of the native languages such as Kurdish (Iraq and Syria), Berber (Algeria and Morocco), Mahri (Yemen), and Jebali (Oman) are still spoken in this area, some languages have gradually shrunk. Aramaic, for example, the language that was spoken most widely in the Middle East before the Conquests, is still spoken in pockets in today's Syria and Iraq. In Egypt, the language that was spoken before the Muslims came was Coptic, a direct descendant of the Anciant Egyptian language. Today it only survives as a liturgical language of the Coptic Church.

This is the best write up here today...christians are so gullible and western education is becoming a curse to them.
They believe everyone else has the same mindset like them
The aim when islamization want to begin is influence arabic to be inserted into school curricullums,then they ensure most of their children in the north only speak hausa and arabic
Even now that arabic is not an official subject,most of them forbid their children from speaking english first.they communicate in arabic n hausa
The next move will be to ensure arabic language become part of the official language as it will be the most widely spoken language in the north.
As soon as arab becomes part of our official language then it becomes an islamic country.
Before you quote me,i live most of my life in the north And also have uncles and aunties who are hausa muslims

4 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Culin(f): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is how it starts. Before you know it no more churches.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
dammyllare:

This is the best write up here today...christians are so gullible and western education is becoming a curse to them.
They believe everyone else has the same mindset like them
The aim when islamization want to begin is influence arabic to be inserted into school curricullums,then they ensure most of their children in the north only speak hausa and arabic
Even now that arabic is not an official subject,most of them forbid their children from speaking english first.they communicate in arabic n hausa
The next move will be to ensure arabic language become part of the official language as it will be the most widely spoken language in the north.
As soon as arab becomes part of our official language then it becomes an islamic country.
Before you quote me,i live most of my life in the north And also have uncles and aunties who are hausa muslims

very true man..i have lived in islamic countries..there are ways that was outlined by the muslim brotherhood to spread islam...they dont want to do it by the sword again because thats old school and people would label them terrorist so now..its thru stealth jihad..thats thru mass migration as we see in europe because the women are in syria fighting and the young boys ran away to europe and another is taqiiya..playing on the liberal minds of the chrsitans and using it against them..it happened in lebanon.

do u know lebanon was the paris of the middle east and full christian country..until they let in the palestinian refugee and the rest is history..today...lebanon..is no more a christian country..its now a christian,sunni and shite country..so i can not be deceived...once u start learning arabic whats next...i guess we all know the answer..me i like arabic because its easier to talk to them in their country..i dont want that for my country..lets say the southerners

3 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Understand one thing you are right, but the problem is YOU have to choose one between ARABIC​ or FRENCH.
Now if you're schooling in the north or (let's say a village in Abuja ) and the school doesn't employ a French teacher then what happens to your child, what happens to your child, he's forced to learn Arabic :-) then a little bit of the history of Arabia and then learn who Muhammed is then some little prayers :-) how to pronounce God in Arabic it goes on and on, but I want to know the text book that they'll be using. is there an Arabic textbook.

Nothing religion is studying Arabic. Look, I opted for Arabic in my junior secondary school while Christian and few Muslim students opted for French, and what I learn in Arabic are d basic things that people are taught in learning languages. We were taught meaning of cow, goat, door, how to say greetings in Arabic and many basic things. It is a language. Through out my 3 years of studying Arabic, I didn't come across anything religion. During my senior secondary time, I opted for Further maths and didn't even attend IRS class for once. Have some few Christian friends that did d same. Any school that offered Arabic must surely offered French except some faith based schools.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Culin:
This is how it starts. Before you know it no more churches.

exactly..am glad people are getting wiser now..but some will say i hate islam

3 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

Nothing religion is studying Arabic. Look, I opted for Arabic in my junior secondary school while Christian and few Muslim students opted for French, and what I learn in Arabic are d basic things that people are taught in learning languages. We were taught meaning of cow, goat, door, how to say greetings in Arabic and many basic things. It is a language. Through out my 3 years of studying Arabic, I didn't come across anything religion. During my senior secondary time, I opted for Further maths and didn't even attend IRS class for once. Have some few Christian friends that did d same. Any school that offered Arabic must surely offered French except some faith based schools.

keep telling the gulible ones that and they will believe u..but people are wiser now..WE NO WAN HEAR....ARA...NOT TO TALK OF BIC..me i know thereS something religious in learning arabic

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Uppalove(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Relocating to the promise land. Biafra here I come.

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lightening:

What is the value of Arabic studies to Nigeria. Please educate us.

I got to find out French and Arabic were introduced into Nigeria curriculum so as Nigerians will be versatile. Apart from English, Arabic is d most spoken language in d world followed by French. That was y the government that introduced it then think it will be wise to be verse in at least two international languages. If I even have d means, I will like to learn both French and Arabic, it is a huge advantages.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

I got to find out French and Arabic were introduced into Nigeria curriculum so as Nigerians will be versatile. Apart from English, Arabic is d most spoken language in d world followed by French. That was y the government that introduced it then think it will be wise to be verse in at least two international languages. If I even have d means, I will like to learn both French and Arabic, it is a huge advantages.

LIE arabic is number 5...chinese is better..

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Chemcrown: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
And we all think 'Arabic Language' is a new subject introduce in this regime?
Check old curriculum before shouting islamic agenda. If truly we christians have been islamized, then our ex-christian presidents have sold us out.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

keep telling the gulible ones that and they will believe u..but people are wiser now..WE NO WAN HEAR....ARA...NOT TO TALK OF BIC..me i know thereS something religious in learning arabic

It seem u have closed ur mind to any ounce of reasoning. It is like telling someone that u can learn Igbo or yoruba language without practising their traditional religion. I learn Igbo language when I did my NYSC few years ago in Anambra state, and there is nothing religious abt it. Language is language.
And this French and Arabic studies in our curriculum has been on for so many years. Y d hullabaloo now?

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

It seem u have closed ur mind to any ounce of reasoning. It is like telling someone that u can learn Igbo or yoruba language without practising their traditional religion. I learn Igbo language when I did my NYSC few years ago in Anambra state, and there is nothing religious abt it. Language is language.
And this French and Arabic studies in our curriculum has been on for so many years. Y d hullabaloo now?

ur name na abdul so am not suprised..continue..u hear and let me guess..ur religion...we know already..alittle ounce of reasoning is there for me to know arabic is islam..everything nor close

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

arabic is number 5...chinese is better..

Arabic is nt number 5,it is 2 or 3. And this French and Arabic languages were introduced into our curriculum many years ago before the popularity of d China now. Nothing bad in introducing Mandarin, at least there is an institute for it in Anambra state.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

Arabic is nt number 5,it is 2 or 3. And this French and Arabic languages were introduced into our curriculum many years ago before the popularity of d China now. Nothing bad in introducing Mandarin, at least there is an institute for it in Anambra state.

why should we learn number 5..when number one is there...chinese is better...well, an institute in sokoto would be better..abi una no won learn..do u know why we learn french..because of our african neigbours..they all speak french

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ur name na abdul so am not suprised..continue..u hear and let me guess..ur religion...we know already

Guy, 4 get abt what religion I am. Open ur heart and mind and reason. Arabic and French has been in our curriculum for long, it was nt introduced by d PMB regime. And both IRS and CRS were combined with social studies and Civic education to form one subject.
What is noise for pls?

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ur name na abdul so am not suprised..continue..u hear and let me guess..ur religion...we know already

Guy, 4 get abt what religion I am. Open ur heart and mind and reason. Arabic and French has been in our curriculum for long, it was nt introduced by d PMB regime. And both IRS and CRS were combined with social studies and Civic education to form one subject.
What is the noise for pls?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

What is noise for pls?

please let people make noise its the right to make noise...would u like to learn hebrew?honest truth?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Tunde bakare na omo ale, make I no talk mbaka cause he's my priest

Your priest is one of the problems of Nigeria.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

why should we learn number 5..when number one is there...chinese is better...well, an institute in sokoto would be better..abi una no won learn..do u know why we learn french..because of our african neigbours..they all speak french

There is nothing bad in learning Chinese, if I have d chance to learn Arabic,mandarin, Portuguese, hindi, swahili, Igbo, German and fulfude, I will grab it with both hand. I will like to be a polyglot. I have no time being sentimental abt a language
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by miqos02(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
vic155:
The so called Islamic Arabic Studies is a language just like French and please point of correction is not Islamic Arabic is just Arabic Studies. If for any reason you are trying to connect Arabic with Islam remeber even among the arabs there are chrstains and the same with Jaws there are muslims. So Arabic and French are mere language FFK
I understand your points but please note that ARABIC LANGUAGE is spoken mostly by ISLAMIC COUNTRIES

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

There is nothing bad in learning Chinese, if I have d chance to learn Arabic,mandarin, Portuguese, hindi, swahili, Igbo, German and fulfude, I will grab it with both hand. I will like to be a polyglot. I have no time being sentimental abt a language

hebrew nko?remember its the language of the jews

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by tragergeorge(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

Just the language. No Quran and No Islam but haters will always hate
if that's the case I nor see any issue here,
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is why i dislike this country.

With all the hunger in the land, the most important thing APC government could do is remove CRK from secondary schools.

Since i was born over 30 years now, i have never witnessed such a useless administration.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

please let people make noise its the right to make noise...would u like to learn hebrew?honest truth?

Is there anything bad in learning how to write, read and speak Hebrew? Guy, if I have d opportunity, I will surely grab it. It will be an added advantage to me.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Naughtysite:

With all the hunger in the land, the most important thing APC government could do is remove CRK from secondary schools.

Since i was born over 30 years now, i have never witnessed such a useless administration.

LOL
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Naughtysite:

This one done lost road. Reason my friend, reason. Almighty God give u brain to reason and not to accept false news.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

Is there anything bad in learning how to write, read and speak Hebrew? Guy, if I have d opportunity, I will surely grab it. It will be an added advantage to me.

hahaha..no use taqiyya for me abeg..u will never learn hebrew if given the opportinity walayi...but me i like arabic...i have lived in islamic countries..so its easier to talk to them and i know some few things about the koran..some surah as well..

lastly...i have the islamic style beard...u will even think am muslim..infact everyone thinks am muslim...LOL..i guess am using taqqiyya for them as well...lol..for those that dont know the meaning of taqqiya read below..

Taqiyya is a form of Islamic deception. The Quran (16:106 and 3:28) allows Muslims to lie in order to protect themselves or to protect the Muslim community.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

This one done lost road. Reason my friend, reason. Almighty God give u brain to reason and not to accept false news.

trust me God already gave him the brain to reason and u call it false new until arabic will take over english and it would be dont build churches again and next convert or u know the rest...lebanon is an example..a former christian country that let in muslim refugees and they started a civil war killing christians and today....lebanon is no longer a christian country...its now a suni,shia and christian country....so i know what am saying when i talk

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by MakeADifference: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Didnt you see his name? AbduLIE!

cristianisraeli:

LIE arabic is number 5...chinese is better..
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Walelavender(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
This part of the curriculum wouldn't fly. If you have ever lived in the north, you would understand that you can't seperate Islam from Arabic language. There are several Arabic schools where students haven't had any knowledge of western education.
Many of these students are Almajiris who are always willing tools in the hands of Islamist during religious crisis....(Remembering Bauchi 1991 religious crises)

The government/Religious Education Council will be doing a whole lot of good by returning CRK/IRK to the curriculum, while Arabic and French languages could be options for willing students to pick from.
This is not the time to be playing with a sensitive issue as this in an already volatile entity

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / PDP Lists Tough Conditions For Obaseki / Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.