Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (59930 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wyttcat:
Foolish Christians always reacting! Where were they when the process of removing CRK was being perfected? Or did the plan to remove it begins and ends today, and then implemented today? These cowards will keep quiet during the process and then scream when it's over.

christians are not foolish..they are just slow..but trust me they are not foolish

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wyttcat:
Foolish Christians always reacting! Where were they when the process of removing CRK was being perfected? Or did the plan to remove it begins and ends today, and then implemented today? These cowards will keep quiet during the process and then scream when it's over.

And crk was not even removed. IRS, CRS, Civic education and Social studies were merged together to be one subject. Some ppl just wake up and spread false news and the gullibles are buying into it
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by glad7: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
We rise in total disagreement and want the old order restored. Or the wrath of Jah will come upon the enemies.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

It has been an alternative for so many years, over 40 years. Y no noise then? Y no noise during OBJ, Yaradua, and GEJ regime? Y d noise now?
And mind u, Arabic and French were choosen then cos it was the languages with the most economic values then.

lie which economic value...LOL..how many nigerians were going to arab countries then..if not mostly people from the north or is it because of the oil boom?arabic have always been chosen for religious reasons..people from the north have rules nigeria like FOREVER and french was chosen because of our neigbours they all speak french..

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Culin(f): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
It's a call for Christians to go back on their knees and ask for mercy. We've so lost it.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by dammyllare(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

Y will I shout cos of a mere language? If I want to learn abt how Igbo come to Nigeria, who is the first speaker of Igbo language and so on, then I will for history class. I want to learn a language so that I can communicate in that language with d native speakers. Learning abt the history is something else.
When I was in Anambra, I learn few things in Igbo and never venture into trying to know history of what and what.
When I was in junior class, I learnt few things in Arabic and never venture into trying to know history of what and what.
Learning history is entirely different from learning how to speak a language.
Stop citing igbo to make ur argument look genuine
Igbo is a Nigerian language and so can be learn by anyone
Arabic language is not a language in nigeria but a foreign language associated with a religion migrating across our area

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Culin:
It's a call for Christians to go back on their knees and ask for mercy. We've so lost it.

christians and prayer sha...LOL..as they say sha...prayer is the master key but again God wont come down from heaven its more than prayers this time..the people ruling china are not christians and see what they have done for themselves..anyways me i always pray sha..cool
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by BERNIMOORE: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Culin:
when even Christian themselves also join forces to pursue Jonathan
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

Y will I shout cos of a mere language? If I want to learn abt how Igbo come to Nigeria, who is the first speaker of Igbo language and so on, then I will for history class. I want to learn a language so that I can communicate in that language with d native speakers. Learning abt the history is something else.
When I was in Anambra, I learn few things in Igbo and never venture into trying to know history of what and what.
When I was in junior class, I learnt few things in Arabic and never venture into trying to know history of what and what.
Learning history is entirely different from learning how to speak a language.

u cant learn a new language without history,ok...i mean a foreign language..igbo no bi foreign language..ARABIC foreign

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Emtol01: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

islam since 1400 and it still never take over the world...even with the convert or die style...and arabic is on number 5 so stop telling lies here,ok...i still prefer number 1 chinese..islam will never be number 1..trust me..people want to leave islam..but they are always scared...because once u leave islam they will kill u..true or false?
That was ur believe. And I've seen some situations here in Nigeria when some people reverted to Islam, their people (xtians) do all they can to silent them.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by dammyllare(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

This is what obailala said and I endorsed it.

The Arabic is an OPTIONAL subject. My common sense tells me this option will only be picked by northerners who find it valuable to them. So why should this be the business or problem of a southern kid who has the option to offer the alternative French?
What is too difficult for Nigerians of 2017 to understand in this?... must everything be a ground for nonsense complaints in Nigeria today?
My problem with it is not now but the future
I know how they operate
Sooner or later it will be pressured on us to also adopt it as one of the country official language because the larger population in the north communicate better in arabic,that was how sharia started and today we have sharia in over 8states with the fg recognising them constitutionally and infact been paid by fg
If you must know,sharia judges are part of NJC in Nigeria
We are not fools
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Ferdinandu(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
bobnatlo:

Broosss at U OK
What is the biz of a Nigerian pupil or student with Arabic studies. If u ever did secs school in Nigeria, pls tell if there was ever any diff in both?
What is even Arabic writing doing in our currency?
Y even equating Arabic n French for crying out loud.
My best friend was a telecoms Engineer in dubai for years and he never can speak a jack of Arabic. And easily got the job here in nig. Infact this country is just a joke Jare. And that's y I really don't blame people that want to get out of this joke of a country.
Where citizens can't get dollars for children school fees and medical bills but u give for religious tourism to Saudi n Isreal. And the president is presently enjoying same rate for medical tourism mtcheeeew
Why bother,It is an Optional course, nobody is forcing anybody to study it. I don't see the need for the uproar. I'm sure throughout South East nobody will be teaching or taking the subject . It is only in the North and South West where there are Muslims. Before now Islamic religion has always been part of the curriculum and nobody has never compel anyone to study it even during Military regime.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Culin(f): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
adonis89:
kip deceiving urself with dat secular state rubbish. Constitutionally, nigeria is an islamic state.

What do you mean
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Dailyschoolnews: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
To all those Christians who said during the 2015 Election "Let's remove Christianity out of this" and vote the right man, Hope you're all feeling great?
A new Dawn is here in Nigeria...
Persecution of the Christians has to start somewhere and somehow, and this is how it's starting shocked
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by obailala(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i guess u are missing the point because its difficult for u to understand something in 2017..WHY MUST ARABIC BE AN ALTERNATIVE TO FRENCH..THATS THE POINT...SPANISH COULD HAVE BEEN AN ALTERNATIVE...AND WHAT U CALL NONSENSE COMPLAIN..IS CALLED FREEDOM TO MAKE NOISE..AS WE LIKE ITS OUR RIGHT to complain
Some kind of noise is just silly to be honest. We are in a democracy, if it is put up for a vote, the number of people who would opt for Arabic as a new alternative to French would take the day. The Arabic language as a subject is Optional, you cann ignore it since it is useless to you.

French has always been the only foreign language which is made compulsory in the curriculum. Now an alternative is being added based on popular demand from up north and people like you are being pained and lamenting pointlessly. What kind of man loses sleep because his neighbour gets what they clamoured for?... Did you clamour for Spanish and it wasnt added? ... Na wa for bad belle oo
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahahaha...arabic is backward bro...what have the arabs done in the world i mean..what have they invented..LOL..truth is personally i like arabic..because of they way they speak it with passion..and i have lived in different islamic countries..theres no lies in the bill...the bill would be passed because israel is a jewish state..or is it an arab state?.learning arabic wont remove any log in anyones eye..infact it would put log in their eyes..

How is Arabic backward? Who said you lied regarding the bill, you shouldn't have problems with comprehension nah .
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:
To all those Christians who said during the 2015 Election "Let's remove Christianity out of this" and vote the right man, Hope you're all feeling great?
A new Dawn is here in Nigeria...
Persecution of the Christians has to start somewhere and somehow, and this is how it's starting shocked

How are Christians persecuted?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Prouddevil(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
These people just want to heat up the polity, you people are the ones reminding nigeria that it's a secular state the government as done the needful by removing not only crk even irk, what do you people want? Arabic is just a language like French, steewpid people it's incorrect to call it Islamic Arabic studies...its Arabic language awon werey. Always looking for something to castigate this government... angry
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Culin(f): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Binb:
This is either ignorance or mischief or a combination of both Reno Omokri and Fani Kayode . To start with there is no subject called "Islamic Arabic studies" Arabic, which is a language is different from Islamic studies.

The new curriculum merged Civic Education, IRS, CRK and Social Studies into "Religion and National Values". Each is separately taught and Christians don't offer IRS while Muslims don't CRS except they choose to. Also, French and Arabic were introduced as subjects, students are expected to choose one of these languages.

Your source?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

How is Arabic backward? Who said you lied regarding the bill, you shouldn't have problems with comprehension nah .

why do u keep saying lie about the bill...DIDNT THE cabinet approve the bill?what are u saying..next thing u will say now is that israel is an arab country.....

arabic is backward...nobody wants to learn arabic except arabs..people would jump on french and spanish and the rest..but arabic..NO..mayb i like arabic because of i have lived in muslim countries b4

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by obailala(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You deserve hot slaps for your ability to defend the indefensibles done by your yeye apc renegades.
You deserve a total brain transplant cos it doesnt seem the one you have is capable of comprehension. You deserve serious sympathy.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
dammyllare:

Arabic language is not a language in nigeria but a foreign language associated with a religion migrating across our area

I cited Igbo language cos it is a language like every others. So, if Arabic language was choosen then and it is foreign language, what will u say about French
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
dammyllare:

I cited Igbo language cos it is a language like every others. So, if Arabic language was choosen then and it is foreign language, what will u say about French?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by dammyllare(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Prouddevil:
These people just want to heat up the polity, you people are the ones reminding nigeria that it's a secular state the government as done the needful by removing not only crk even irk, what do you people want? Arabic is just a language like French, steewpid people it's incorrect to call it Islamic Arabic studies...its Arabic language awon werey. Always looking for something to castigate this government... angry
Let me ask a simple question here...in a situatiom where you dont have a french teacher in a school but you have arabic teacher there...tell me,what choice di christian students have to choose another subject aside arabic language?
We are not fools...go up north,how many schools has crk in their curriculum?
They have been allienated
Only fools who has not been able to travel wide will be cajoled.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

How are Christians persecuted?

imagine question u are asking?do u want me to list them for u...christian persecution by muslims all over the world..even in muslim countries..they persecute their fellow brothers..u want me to list...the christian woman they behead or killed in the north..whats that called?

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by obailala(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lightening:

Tell us the advantages of Arabic studies to a secondary school pupil in Nigeria
Lightening:

What is the value of Arabic studies to Nigeria. Please educate us.
Arabic is useless to me, Arabic is useless to you, but it is useful and more preferred (than French) to over 70 million people living up in northern Nigeria. This is common sense.

Now can you kindly tell me the advantages of French to a secondary sxhool pupil in Nigeria?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Prouddevil(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lie which economic value...LOL..how many nigerians were going to arab countries then..if not mostly people from the north or is it because of the oil boom?arabic have always been chosen for religious reasons..people from the north have rules nigeria like FOREVER and french was chosen because of our neigbours they all speak french..
sorry it seems you reason with your a&&nu$$ not your brain... Hypocrisy' if given Qatar visa now they won't reject it and they will be calling nigeria all sort of names.. Get your fact right Arabic is spoken widely more than the French language in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Deepsky(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
The satanic agenda of islamizing Nigeria shall surely fail in Jesus name
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by abdulkayus(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Culin:

Your source?
Read, research, read and read. Haha, habaaaa
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by chibuthanks: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=tesppidd post=57666924]that was why I stressed on 'spread' not population. A lot of people speak mandarin but only in China. Arabic is spoken in Libya Morocco Algeria Iraq Iran Saudi Arabia Kuwait Tunisia UAE so many so many. Same as French Angola Cameroon France togo etc . How many counties speak Spanish or Hindu. Hindu is only India. Remove the religious bias in your eyes and agree that French and Arabic are ideal. [apart from brazil in south america that speaks portuguese the rest country their which language do they speaks and also in some parts of northern american compare to ur so called arabic which u dim so special pls reason well b4 u open ur toilet to say trash boko haram like u foolquote]

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
obailala:
Some kind of noise is just silly to be honest. We are in a democracy, if it is put up for a vote, the number of people who would opt for Arabic as a new alternative to French would take the day. The Arabic language as a subject is Optional, you cann ignore it since it is useless to you.

French has always been the only foreign language which is made compulsory in the curriculum. Now an alternative is being added based on popular demand from up north and people like you are being pained and lamenting pointlessly. What kind of man loses sleep because his neighbour gets what they clamoured for?... Did you clamour for Spanish and it wasnt added? ... Na wa for bad belle oo

popular demand from the north abi..continue...are u christian or muslim..so i can know how to better respond..but..let me know waste time going back and forth with u because u dont know were u stand...its called freedom of expression,ok...have u heard of the nigerian constitution b4..go figure
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by dammyllare(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

I cited Igbo language cos it is a language like every others. So, if Arabic language was choosen then and it is foreign language, what will u say about French
Igbo is a nigeria language so cite another foreign language devoid of religion and bring it to the table
Instead you should ask why people learn hausa which is associated to the muslim north
Nigerians dont have problem with that.
You are just looking for a political way out citing igbo
Cite hausa

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

My Friend Got Tired Making Money From Fuel Subsidy, Begged President To Stop It / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) / Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.