Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (60011 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by tesppidd: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Parcks:

Ogbeni, get your facts right. Both French and Arabic are not even in the top 4. If they had to introduce foreign language, why not chinese or Spanish, the top two most spoken languages in the world?
you guys still don't get the drift do you? my point was about the spread of the languages not the population. Arabic and French are spread among many more countries than others apart from English. For instance 1 billion people speaking Hindu in India only won't be as beneficial as only 100 million people speaking French across ivory coast, togo, Cameroon, France, and Chad. The drafters of the curriculum know this, they aren't stupidd.

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by tesppidd: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
asovital:

In terms of number of countries that are speaking the languages French & Arabic is next to English.

thank you brother. That's exactly what I've been trying to ram into their skulls all night long.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
tesppidd:
thank you brother. That's exactly what I've been trying to ram into their skulls all night long.

RAM this into ur skull bro..first..

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by tesppidd: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

RAM this into ur skull bro..first..
you're still talking about the number of people speaking the language son. I am talking about the number of countries the language is spoken in. damn. What do I have to do next? Paint you a picture?

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

u are the one that sound demented...walayi...bush said God told him to end the tyranny in iraq..the fight is like the fight of the crusaders against the muslims...even if the bible says stone unbelievers...do u see them doing it?thats the point?they left all those in the middle ages..but muslims dont want to let it go because they still live in the past..yes right jews support islamic terrorist...continue...israel supports FREE syrian army fighting assad and not ISIS..usa support ISIS.. try again..look 10% of muslims are radicals..believe it or not..u want me to post videos so u can watch urself and show u polls conducted by numerous people??u need to talk like an intelligent person

What tyranny was in Iraq? Is Iraq better or worse now? Since the people don't follow what God directed them to do regarding unbelievers , shall we conclude God is angry with them? The Syrian army are those this Isreal treats in their hospitals or those that apologized to Isreal when they attacked their soilders?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
tesppidd:
you're still talking about the number of people speaking the language son. I am talking about the number of countries the language is spoken in. damn. What do I have to do next? Paint you a picture?

kid even if u tell me about 29 countries have french as their offical language and and 25 for arabic and over 100 for english and 20 for spanish...arabic is 25 and spanish 20...why cant we go for spanish..tell me..paint urself this picture..why must everything be about what the north wants??and why must it be arabic...

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
ollah1:

What tyranny was in Iraq? Is Iraq better or worse now? Since the people don't follow what God directed them to do regarding unbelievers , shall we conclude God is angry with them? The Syrian army are those this Isreal treats in their hospitals or those that apologized to Isreal when they attacked their soilders?

LOL so u dont know sadam was a dictator...i liked saddam because only him could tame the muslims..muslims need strongmen to tame them..obvious iraq is worse now because the man who tamed the radicals is dead..same for liyba..gadafi tamed them as well...

ISIS is always scared of israel..who wouldnt be scared of israel..LOL..the IDF is no joke...they know the arabs better than anyone....israel can never support ISIS..never...islamic state...look is haram for isis and israel to have relations.u don forget...israel supports the kurds and free syrian army fighting assad... a jew state can never support islamic terrorrist never...isis want none of israel now...because when israel starts the world will beg them to end it..

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by tesppidd: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

kid even if u tell me about 29 countries have french as their offical language and and 25 for arabic and over 100 for english and 20 for spanish...arabic is 25 and spanish 20...why cant we go for spanish..tell me..paint urself this picture..why must everything be about what the north wants??and why must it be arabic...
okay okay. You want the lingua franca as English. Then the school electives as French and Spanish right? At least we read our bibles with English, so how would the Muslims read their Koran? I am not a Muslim, as a matter of fact I am Christian but frankly you are very selfish. There are over 70 million Christians in Nigeria who need English to study their bibles. There are also over 70 million Muslims who need Arabic to study their Koran. So is Spanish more beneficial to Nigeria than Arabic? You are selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

LOL so u dont know sadam was a dictator...i liked saddam because only him could tame the muslims..muslims need strongmen to tame them..obvious iraq is worse now because the man who tamed the radicals is dead..same for liyba..gadafi tamed them as well...

ISIS is always scared of israel..who wouldnt be scared of israel..LOL..the IDF is no joke...they know the arabs better than anyone....israel can never support ISIS..never...islamic state...look is haram for isis and israel to have relations.u don forget...israel supports the kurds and free syrian army fighting assad... a jew state can never support islamic terrorrist never...isis want none of israel now...because when israel starts the world will beg them to end it..

So being a dictator was the reason was the reason they attacked Iraq and Libya? Why haven't the attacked Azerbaijan and Saudi Arabia? House of Saud has been rulling for centuries, wonder why God didn't direct them to these aformemtioned countries.

Dude, Isreal supports ISIS. Isreal must be very powerful that it's the only country that ISIS fears the most and no terrorist attack has occurred on the land. Wow!! Brilliant

I need you to shed more light on Yinon plan. The thread was created close to a month in the politics section and you have avoided it like a plague.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
ollah1:

So being a dictator was the reason was the reason they attacked Iraq and Libya? Why haven't the attacked Azerbaijan and Saudi Arabia? House of Saud has been rulling for centuries, wonder why God didn't direct them to these aformemtioned countries.

Dude, Isreal supports ISIS. Isreal must be very powerful that it's the only country that ISIS fears the most and no terrorist attack has occurred on the land. Wow!! Brilliant

I need you to shed more light on Yinon plan. The thread was created close to a month in the politics section and you have avoided it like a plague.

whats wrong with the yinon plan..all those places where former israeli territories before the muslims conquered those places..medina was a former jewish settlement..so what are u saying..turkey was a christian country b4 the ottoman took control..

incase u dont know saudi is an american ally and its called politics..

YES ISRAEL IS A POWERFUL COUNTRY AND ISRAEL UNDERSTANDS THE ARABS AND THEY KNOW HOW TO FIGHT THEM..DO U KNOW WE HAVE ARAB JEWSYES ARAB JEWS FROM MORROCCO,ALGERIA AND THE REST...

israelis are good in gurellla warfare..i think i have told u this b4 but u are always too slow to get it..israelis have been fighting the arabs for over 60yrs now..so yes ISIS FEARS israel

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
tesppidd:
okay okay. You want the lingua franca as English. Then the school electives as French and Spanish right? At least we read our bibles with English, so how would the Muslims read their Koran? I am not a Muslim, as a matter of fact I am Christian but frankly you are very selfish. There are over 70 million Christians in Nigeria who need English to study their bibles. There are also over 70 million Muslims who need Arabic to study their Koran. So is Spanish more beneficial to Nigeria than Arabic? You are selfish.

keep on worrying about me..liberal christian...until u see arabic inscriptions on ur walls...are they not reading their koran in arabic already...its christians like u that are weak and would always turn the right cheek..and i have said this b4...swahili would have been better...100m speak arabic in africa and 100 speak swahili in africa..why choose arabic..must it be offical b4 they can read their koran..dont add english because the language of the bible is not english ok..i know u are too slow to understand because u are weak christian...what stops them from changing the koran to english...or do u want to tell me the language of the bible is english?theres a religious war going on and whats happening in nigeria is called STEALTH JIHAH..

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by tesppidd: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

keep on worrying about me..liberal christian...until u see arabic inscriptions on ur walls...are they not reading their koran in arabic already...its christians like u that are weak and would always turn the right cheek..and i have said this b4...swahili would have been better...100m speak arabic in africa and 100 speak swahili in africa..why choose arabic..must it be offical b4 they can read their koran..dont add english because the language of the bible is not english ok..i know u are too slow to understand because u are weak christian...what stops them from changing the koran to english...or do u want to tell me the language of the bible is english?theres a religious war going on and whats happening in nigeria is called STEALTH JIHAH..
you are suffering from paranoia

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
tesppidd:

yea...as long as people know the truth and u are too weak to acknowledge the truth...jesus wont come down from heaven to fight for u continue

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by tesppidd: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yea...as long as people know the truth and u are too weak to acknowledge the truth...jesus wont come down from heaven to fight for u continue
bless you
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
tesppidd:
bless you

bless u too

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by newnigerian: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
bizza45:
which kin rubbish is this .... how will federal government do this kin of rubbish .... u leave irs and remove crs .. this is absolutely madness

http://www.nerdc.org.ng/eCurriculum/CurriculumStructure.aspx
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by zamanii: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
It worries me when people who have been in government act like uneducated morons and as though they do not know how government runs. Yes, removing CRk from the curriculum has all shades of wrong but what does this have to do with Buhari? Did Buhari change the curriculum?. Fani kayode and Reno should know better than this naw. Just because you are president doesn't mean you know and gave consent to everything that happens while you are in government
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by makoota: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
I have a strong feeling that that Islam is the Antichrist.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by makoota: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
I have a strong feeling that that Islam is the Antichrist. What else?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
tesppidd:
Me? It took you so long to figure out! Glad you finally did. You must have had too much tequila the last time.

Perhaps.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Cityguy: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
dammyllare:

This is the best write up here today...christians are so gullible and western education is becoming a curse to them.
They believe everyone else has the same mindset like them
The aim when islamization want to begin is influence arabic to be inserted into school curricullums,then they ensure most of their children in the north only speak hausa and arabic
Even now that arabic is not an official subject,most of them forbid their children from speaking english first.they communicate in arabic n hausa
The next move will be to ensure arabic language become part of the official language as it will be the most widely spoken language in the north.
As soon as arab becomes part of our official language then it becomes an islamic country.
Before you quote me,i live most of my life in the north And also have uncles and aunties who are hausa muslims
Yo are very correct. These people we are dealing with are very funny and unfortunately, some Christians are so naive, patently ignorant of these devices schemed against them. They are only moved and controlled by their emotions rather than by rational considerations. We need to do more than talk here. We need to protest to all agencies concerned and ensure reintroduction of CRK. I am not against Arabic language study but more options should be provided as foreign language and shouldn't be made compulsory for anybody. What do I need Arabic for when I can easily communicate in standard English? It is a ploy that must be confronted and defeated. Glad it's gathering necessary momentum. Enough of 'I-dont-care'ism. Time to act is now. We can't be subjugated in our land of birth. North can have its Islam like their Sharia but that poo shouldn't be allowed to be imposed on the rest of us. I love my freedom. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Cityguy: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
makoota:
I have a strong feeling that that Islam is the Antichrist. What else?
It's been known for long time to keen observers. Antichrist negates everything Christ represents. Check all their doctrines and bingo! It's really no brainier.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Cityguy: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
tesppidd:
Ma! This is not paranoia. It's being witty and watchful.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by goziedave(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
#bring_back_our_CRK
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by lovetrust(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
we are good in defending our pastors, rev, bishops, prophets etc but no good, when it comes to defending what christ represents.

The highest that will happen, Christian leaders will call for prayers when christians are loosing their place in their own country of birth.

Christians wake up from your slumber.

Fight for your rights.

word is cheap.

Act. Act fast. Act now.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Splashme: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

You will never see Muslims come here to condemn this move that undermines the right of others. But if such was done against Islam, you will see the way they will blowing hot, not verbally but by killing innocent humans.

Their aim is for Islam to dominate and take over the world. Ask them how they want to achieve it, they become mute. Their being mute doesn't mean that they don't know how they want to achieve it. Rather, they keep mute because if they should speak they will simply shock. The tactics is to migrate to non-islamic regions and start to demanding for shariah law like London is experiencing now. They move to out-breed the owners of the land so that they can have voting power. When that seems slow, they use terrorism to put fear in people who in turn give them their demands so as not to see chaos. That is why you see western Nations appeasing them. What those nations don't know is that the more you give to Satan, the more he demands cos he's never satisfied.

When they manage to get power, religious freedom is thrown into the gutter. All the rights they enjoyed as a minority religion is denied to the new minority religion. Isn't that what we are experiencing in Nigeria now as they now have power? They are gradually using terrorism, Fulani herdsmen and now anti-education to fight against the people of the Living God called YAHWEH.

Where are the so-called Men Of God or Generals of God now that there is a battle against His Children? Where is Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, and all the comfortable private jet flying pastors? Do they think that fighting in God's camp entails flamboyance and opulence?

If this curriculum flies, then all the pastors that supported Buhari will face God's judgement cos they failed Him, that's if they were really His called servants.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by nobsalis: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

good u agree that 10% of muslims are radicals and i have proof,ok..do u know how many 10% of 1.3billion would be...God never told bush and told to do that stop spreading lies..with all the following of the book that muslims do..what have they been able to invent?

those part of those scriptures should be dusted back to the middles ages...u dont throw gays off the roof in 2017 where there freedom to live ur life the way u want..u dont stop people from drinking alcohol...u dont say u have the right to take slaves and kill christians..its in the koran...christians and jews are refered as the people of the book...u know the meaning of jizyah..this is 2017....do u know lots of muslims support ISIS?if u say no..i will show u some proof according to polls that was conducted in muslim countries all over the world..many of them want to live in an islamic state..governed by sharia law..but u still see them running to the europe and america

i was enjoying your comment until i reached where u say Muslims support isis and u got u fact via a poll...: dats when i realised u sayin trash and u just dropping ur points and fact from Hear/Say.
To be frank wit u, u so shallow minded and no point arguing wit u....; its just counter productive.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
nobsalis:

i was enjoying your comment until i reached where u say Muslims support isis and u got u fact via a poll...: dats when i realised u sayin trash and u just dropping ur points and fact from Hear/Say.
To be frank wit u, u so shallow minded and no point arguing wit u....; its just counter productive.

i dont need u to enjoy my comment capish...muslims support isis..YES..do u want me to show u videos and proofs??dont come on here and spew nonsense baby girl...if u dont know whats happening around the world just keep on playing with ur toys at home,ok...my points are based on facts and not hear say...lots of muslims want to live in an islamic state..its u thats shallow minded...ok...the world is more than makeup,instagram and facebook,ok..am always fighting for the opressed women around the world..do u know some women are been sold as slaves as i right this...yazidi and christian women...i guess u dont know..stick to snap chat and leave world issues for those that know whats up.ok

now look at the chart below and tell me whos shallow minded...

In Turkey, a country of around 75 million people, the Pew poll says only 8 percent of the population supports ISIS. That's equivalent to 6 million people.

In Pakistan, Pew states only 9 percent support it, but there are 182 million people living in the country. This equals 16 million supporters of the group.

When adding up every other poll in this same format, the number of Muslims who told the Pew Research Center they support ISIS comes to a total of 60 million Muslims.

More numbers unaccounted for in the poll include the massive amount of people who answered "undecided" in each of the countries where the study was done.

Sixty-two percent of Pakistanis replied "Don't know" to the question "Do you have an opinion of the Islamic-militant group in Iraq and Syria known as ISIS?" With the population of 182 million people, the "undecideds" turn out to be over 100 million Pakistanis.

This is also true with Senegal, where 29 percent of people are also undecided. Among those joining the list are Malaysia, Burkina Faso, Nigeria, Turkey, Indonesia, Palestine, Jordan and Israel.

The figures include a recent Pew Research study, which found that even in Nigeria – the country with the highest levels of support for Isis outside Syria

The numbers of people "undecided" on the issues of ISIS add up to more than 250 million people.

Another country, Syria, also has very large numbers of supporters for ISIS. While the country isn't on the Pew survey, Syria is on a poll done by left-wing, pro-immigration news source Independent. The poll reveals that 21percent of Muslims in Syria support ISIS. With a total population of more than 22 million, that works out to about 4 and a half million people.

All told, 60 million Muslims in the Middle East support ISIS, while more than 250 million remain undecided about a terrorist group that routinely tortures its victims — including throwing homosexuals off roofs, sexually enslaving underaged girls, and beheading Christians — demolishes cities, and wants to set up the most extreme form of Sharia law in conquered territories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDcVluXJuVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoZSxjSrVOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfmywzjdtRM

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/587951/Islamic-State-ISIS-Muslims-jihad-Iraq-Syria-Clarion-Project-terrorism

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Jelal0007(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
repogirl:
How is Arabic language beneficial to the world sef? Na wa for these people.

Christians should also include hebrew/ jewish language into the curriculum in this case.
Lmao,are u also aware that IRK was removed too? Before u go ballistic and start ranting like the average Nigerian on cyber space, get ur facts right 1st. What the ministry of education has done,in my view doesn't make any sense. Those courses should be re-introduced in2 our curriculum.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by nobsalis: 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i dont need u to enjoy my comment capish...muslims support isis..YES..do u want me to show u videos and proofs??dont come on here and spew nonsense baby girl...if u dont know whats happening around the world just keep on playing with ur toys at home,ok...my points are based on facts and not hear say...lots of muslims want to live in an islamic state..its u thats shallow minded...ok...the world is more than makeup,instagram and facebook,ok..am always fighting for the opressed women around the world..do u know some women are been sold as slaves as i right this...yazidi and christian women...i guess u dont know..stick to snap chat and leave world issues for those that know whats up.ok

now look at the chart below and tell me whos shallow minded...

In Turkey, a country of around 75 million people, the Pew poll says only 8 percent of the population supports ISIS. That's equivalent to 6 million people.

In Pakistan, Pew states only 9 percent support it, but there are 182 million people living in the country. This equals 16 million supporters of the group.

When adding up every other poll in this same format, the number of Muslims who told the Pew Research Center they support ISIS comes to a total of 60 million Muslims.

More numbers unaccounted for in the poll include the massive amount of people who answered "undecided" in each of the countries where the study was done.

Sixty-two percent of Pakistanis replied "Don't know" to the question "Do you have an opinion of the Islamic-militant group in Iraq and Syria known as ISIS?" With the population of 182 million people, the "undecideds" turn out to be over 100 million Pakistanis.

This is also true with Senegal, where 29 percent of people are also undecided. Among those joining the list are Malaysia, Burkina Faso, Nigeria, Turkey, Indonesia, Palestine, Jordan and Israel.

The figures include a recent Pew Research study, which found that even in Nigeria – the country with the highest levels of support for Isis outside Syria

The numbers of people "undecided" on the issues of ISIS add up to more than 250 million people.

Another country, Syria, also has very large numbers of supporters for ISIS. While the country isn't on the Pew survey, Syria is on a poll done by left-wing, pro-immigration news source Independent. The poll reveals that 21percent of Muslims in Syria support ISIS. With a total population of more than 22 million, that works out to about 4 and a half million people.

All told, 60 million Muslims in the Middle East support ISIS, while more than 250 million remain undecided about a terrorist group that routinely tortures its victims — including throwing homosexuals off roofs, sexually enslaving underaged girls, and beheading Christians — demolishes cities, and wants to set up the most extreme form of Sharia law in conquered territories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDcVluXJuVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoZSxjSrVOI

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/587951/Islamic-State-ISIS-Muslims-jihad-Iraq-Syria-Clarion-Project-terrorism

i took my time going tru your points and all d evidence u did post...:, u only just made me confirmed d words i did use on u which is u so damn 'Shallow Minded'.
I'm not d Arguing time Mr Man.... I just can't waste my Precious time like MR OLLAH to convince someone so delusional like u...:
pls be sincere wit me and answer dis view questions...
1: do u have Muslims Friends
2: have u travelled out of dis country before? If yes name few countries u have visited pls...
3: have u checked d Curriculum dat Ffk and Reno are talking about to verify their claims? Or u are just arguing on Hear/Say like i did mention last time out.
4: and d last is... Pls respect strangers, dis is just a forum, so please learn hw to interact wit strangers especially ladies. #GoodNight Mr ProIsrael
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 12:03am On Jun 21, 2017
nobsalis:

i took my time going tru your points and all d evidence u did post...:, u only just made me confirmed d words i did use on u which is u so damn 'Shallow Minded'.
I'm not d Arguing time Mr Man.... I just can't waste my Precious time like MR OLLAH to convince someone so delusion like u...:
pls be sincere wit me and answer dis view questions...
1: do u have Muslims Friends
2: have u travelled out of dis country before? If yes name view countries u have visited pls...
3: have u checked d Curriculum dat Ffk and Reno are talking about to verify their claims? Or u are just arguing on Hear/Say like i did mention last time out.
4: and d last is... Pls respect strangers, dis is just a forum, so please learn hw to interact wit strangers especially ladies. #GoodNight Mr ProIsrael

u see i hate it when people throw the first shots and then turn around and blame u again...u started by saying i was shallow minded..whats that..is that a kind way to talk to a stranger?u keep pointing fingers but 4 are pointing right back at u..u are the one thats so damn shallow minded because u find it hard to get the message am passing across..i just showed u proofs that muslims support isis and ur asking me questions...well,the time is 3am where am at so go figure and i guess u didnt read all my previous comments...I HAVE LIVED IN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES B4..what does that tell u...

a lady should always learn how to talk,remember U THREW THE FIRST SHOTs,sorry if i refuse to turn the right cheek and i respect women and thats why am fighting for the oppressed women..do u even know whats going on around the world..how can u say a muslim fanatic will change my views?seriously..am guessing ur muslim as well right..

ABI SHALLOW MINDED NOR BI INSULT?

look at he polls...do u want to say muslims still dont support isis??even if its not all muslims??remember the aljazeera poll in the videos..aljazeera na muslim owned news...qatar...

i have muslim friends,i know the koran,some surah and i wear a muslim style beard..what else do u want to know...i have 5wives..LOL

believe me i respect u and u should do the same as well....trust me glad and proud to be proisrael the way u might be pro islam or prosaudi arabia..so its the samething..goodnight mr woman
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by nobsalis: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2017
mapet:

The first person that needs to be address is this OP, with your low-grade blog/sub-website that will not take time to do proper research before posting and falsifying things that are in the public domain. I am coming to address the folly of CAN

1. @OP, Why did you not inform your readers that what is currently being implemented was the recommendation of an Educational Summit in 2014 made through National Educational in 2014 (NES 2014). That one of the recommendation of this summit was that students were taking too many subjects (15-18 in extreme cases) and this was affecting their performances in exams. The recommendation was that these subjects be reduced to a maximum 10 and minimum 8. The summit recommendation was endorsed for execution by GEJ.
http://thenationonlineng.net/at-the-national-education-summit-nes-2014-is-there-a-dividing-line-between-the-failing-nigerian-state-and-its-utterly-failed-educational-system-for-dipo-fasina-the-convener-of-nes-2014/
http://www.informationng.com/2014/10/ASUU-others-to-hold-education-summit-to-address-system-rot.html

2. Subjects were "affinity-grouped" together to be able to streamline them to the target maximum of 10. As such when subject as grouped like these, each of the former subjects are then classified into themes which the provision for students to pick their preferred theme. I think it is only reasonable and responsible that you report the truth, anything short is irresponsibility and senselessness. Both CRK and IRK are classified under various themes. Students can then choose their preferred theme. There was nothing done to CRK that same was not done to IRK. Both CRK and IRK are classified under the subject Religion and National Values (RNV). on the NERDC website http://www.nerdc.org.ng/eCurriculum/CurriculumSTructure.aspx, it was clearly stated that Separate classes should be run for CRS theme and IS theme

3. I passed through secondary school in the late 80s and early 90s. Even as at then, the options were Arabic Studies/French. There is nothing called Islamic Arabic Studies. Arabic Studies as always been known as Arabic Studies.

4. You also shamelessly lied that "French teachers are more or less non-existent in secondary schools". Where the heck did you pull that lie from?

5. CAN or political CAN is becoming more of an embarrassment, and will soon be confined to oblivion. One will expect a serious body like can to seek understanding on one part, before jumping into embarrasing conclusions. On the other, I would have expected can to be one of the pressure groups pressing for improved quality of education, addressing infrastructural deficits in govt schools, working with govt to increase enrollment rates. It would seem to me that CAN's evangelism strategy is to adopt negative propaganda.............

dis is it....: i guess dis should die down all d baseless argument on dis platform about dis issue. Bravo for d detailed clarification wit backed up evidence. I Think ( Ollah ) and ( ChristianIsraeli ) needs to c dis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria / Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.