Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women (12918 Views)

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
vargasvictory:

So what's your reason for the KOGI choice?
I've seen most of them and believe me, they are really pretty
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
shasha101:

I've seen most of them and believe me, they are really pretty
undecided undecided

How many other states have you been to?
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by slyrone(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
OP you dey crase oo, I ll fault this list cos cross river girls nor dey there, pH too
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by firstking01(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Op, you are funny i swear...i find this ridiculous
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by HarunaWest(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
shasha101:
kogi.......ebira girls are beautiful
mx chick syp...rep mx as well...can i PM yah?
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2017
slyrone:
OP you dey crase oo, I ll fault this list cos cross river girls nor dey there, pH too
They fit be no 11&12 but this na top 10. Deal with it.
firstking01:
Op, you are funny i swear...i find this ridiculous
Ridiculous because una state no dey d list?Bahahahaha.
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Baasebaa0570(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2017
guy you know lie coz that number i girl wey i know wella for ib during primary school day foe saint isabel eleyele her name Oladapo Busayo #thatdynamitechick

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Baasebaa0570:
guy you know lie coz that number i girl wey i know wella for ib during primary school day foe saint isabel eleyele her name Oladapo Busayo #thatdynamitechick
Oyo babes dey make brain die.
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Seun abeg na
create section 4 mad people
What's mad here?Some f you talk without reasoning.If he creates one it will be for people like u who lack common sense.
auntysimbiat:
Make sense
Ose jare kiss
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Victornezzar: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Henryyy:

What's mad here?Some f you talk without reasoning.If he creates one it will be for people like u who lack common sense.

Ose jare kiss
wats wrong with u
dd I mention u in my post
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

wats wrong with u
dd I mention u in my post
You dd not but u didn't mention anyone else either which logically means you were replying D op.
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Victornezzar: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Henryyy:

You dd not but u didn't mention anyone else either which logically means you were replying D op.
Hmmmm
are u d op
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmmm
are u d op
Yup...obviously
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Victornezzar: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Henryyy:

Yup...obviously
hmm
sorry den
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Victornezzar: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Henryyy:

Yup...obviously
hmm
sorry den
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

hmm
sorry den
No qualms.But I wan know y u comment that tin sha.
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Victornezzar: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Henryyy:

No qualms.But I wan know y u comment that tin sha.
nothing really
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

nothing really
OK.No wahala
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
itsJude:
see how ogun be like fruit bee cheesy

Carry water wash that face make we see
First of all, in reference to your views on deltans. Not all deltans are ugly, the igbo part of delta(anioma) are not ugly. I am proudly a delta igbo and beautiful one. Below is a picture of me and my younger sister
Secondly,there is prejudice in the list. The op is a Yoruba guy that is why. In the depth of his heart he knows Yorubas are the ugliest compared to the other two tribes(igbos and Hausa's).
Here is my list
1.abia
2.enugu
3.adamawa(fulanis)
4.anambra
5.imo
6.ebonyi
7.delta(igbo part)
8.awka ibom
9.rivers
10.kogi(ebiras)
The Yorubas would be the last on any list. The lagosians they hail as beautiful are mostly resident in Lagos, not that Lagos in their state

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Michellekabod:

First of all, in reference to your views on deltans. Not all deltans are ugly, the igbo part of delta(anioma) are not ugly. I am proudly a delta igbo and beautiful one. Below is a picture of me and my younger sister
Secondly,there is prejudice in the list. The op is a Yoruba guy that is why. In the depth of his heart he knows Yorubas are the ugliest compared to the other two tribes(igbos and Hausa's).
Here is my list
1.abia
2.enugu
3.adamawa(fulanis)
4.anambra
5.imo
6.ebonyi
7.delta(igbo part)
8.awka ibom
9.rivers
10.kogi(ebiras)
The Yorubas would be the last on any list. The lagosians they hail as beautiful are mostly resident in Lagos, not that Lagos in their state
Bahahahaha e pain am.The two picx I used for Lagos are of actual Lagosians (Yoruba babes). And D pix u uploaded are ugly af. Stop being bitter.If I was bias not a single Ibo state with make D list but what will I gain from placing them at the end of the spectrum due to bias? Stop crying abeg and carry ya ugly pix and inferiority complex comot from here.Yoruba women are your nightmare I can see but they aren't responsible for ya ugliness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by bawari(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Michellekabod:

Here is my list
1.abia
2.enugu
3.adamawa(fulanis)
4.anambra
5.imo
6.ebonyi
7.delta(igbo part)
8.awka ibom
9.rivers
10.kogi(ebiras)
your list is OK but I don't think abia should be the first and on the other hand in the north katsina and kano should not be an exception, I am from adamawa state and I currently live in the anioma part of delta and I must confess their ladies are beautiful, men I must say anambra girls are beautiful I am currently dating a girl from anambra and I can testify that, but in total fulani and igbo girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria. maybe d argument should be taken to front page for more people's views and ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by bawari(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
seen is needed here
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
bawari:
your list is OK but I don't think abia should be the first and on the other hand in the north katsina and kano should not be an exception, I am from adamawa state and I currently live in the anioma part of delta and I must confess their ladies are beautiful, men I must say anambra girls are beautiful I am currently dating a girl from anambra and I can testify that, but in total fulani and igbo girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria. maybe d argument should be taken to front page for more people's views and ideas.
I look better than the vulture that squirted you out of her womb
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Me77: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Henryyy:
1. Oyo
Lalasticlala
Are those girls from oyo state? shocked
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 21, 2017
Me77:

Are those girls from oyo state? shocked
Of course. cheesy
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bump
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by bawari(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Michellekabod:

I look better than the vulture that squirted you out of her womb
pls why the insult did I insulted you anyway?
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by IgboAmakaa(f): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
bawari:

i like ur point
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Michellekabod:

Here is my list
1.abia
2.enugu
3.adamawa(fulanis)
4.anambra
5.imo
6.ebonyi
7.delta(igbo part)
8.awka ibom
9.rivers
10.kogi(ebiras)
see advert , i get girlfriend tongue not searching , ur list make brain
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by bawari(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

i like ur point
thanks, just have to be sincere
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Garrirevenge(f): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
I guess the op is a yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? / He Went Down On Me For The First Time...what Does It Mean??? / Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.