Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? (12866 Views)

What's Your Plan For 2024? / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Favourdesent(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
This year valentine is on Monday. So whats your plan?

Me I will just go to work after that na to prepare for the next day and to sleep.......tho weekend might cover for it.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Favourdesent:
this year valentine is on monday. so whats your plan?
me i will just go to work after that na to prepare for the next day and to sleep.......tho weekend might cover for it

you do know that women all over the world are already preparing to counter this your tactics to make sure they get what they deserve on that day...? they probably will expect their gift on the weekend before that monday. your best bet is to disappear on monday the 7th and reappear on the 21st and tell her you were kidnapped and just released! if she truly loves you, she will be happy that you are back/safe and forget about the gift.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by MrCork: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Favourdesent:

me i will just go to work after that na to prepare for the next day and to sleep.......tho weekend might cover for it

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by MrCork: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Favourdesent:

Valantie korrr...valandotayintayin ni..i!!!((no oofenese)) angry

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
I will sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep. cheesy cheesy

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Truvelisback(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
No plan mehn! Cuz, i am Babeless.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you do know that women all over the world are already preparing to counter this your tactics to make sure they get what they deserve on that day...? they probably will expect their gift on the weekend before that monday. your best bet is to disappear on monday the 7th and reappear on the 21st and tell her you were kidnapped and just released! if she truly loves you, she will be happy that you are back/safe and forget about the gift.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

All this stress just for a Nigerian babe who might not have anything to offer? Una dey try sha

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Ekez(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
No wonder these girl dey kpokpo me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Jeon(f): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrCork:

Valantie korrr...valandotayintayin ni..i!!!((no oofenese)) angry
HI
I LOVE TOP BECAUSE I LIKE TO BE THE DOMINANT ONEwink

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Jeon(f): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
visiting the newly opened wonderland and other places with my love one's.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by johnsonmartina6(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
i habe decided to travel to my cousin brother to chil because if i dey house,, Maria and Jennifer will not allow my life to rest woth visit,, they will visit like say na their house

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
I will go to work on the day with my pH switched off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Na just to bath my body clean finish that day,wear better perfume,and I go just enter bed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Huracio(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
na to enter ashawo house with my Arizona Loud MaliKush and some beers and spirits... through the night...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Huracio(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

All this stress just for a Nigerian babe who might not have anything to offer? Una dey try sha
I tire for them ooooo....if I wan marry I go enter Senegal Mali Ghana etc go see better wife marry there... this ones here most of them no get anything to offer.... been dating this 29 yo Lady since September....she has called me just 3times till now and have been the one calling ever since... so I decided to give myself some senses and stop calling her since January 21 and focus on my life... and she never even call till now oo...see life ooo.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by yomi007k(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Baba no be lie o... grin

One chick for my place of work don dey ring valentine notes for my ears since last week....and I'm like, we never even enter February.

I can't afford this your kidnapping plan, I will lose money if I don't work.

I go just lock up.

14 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by chelseaboi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Huracio:
I tire for them ooooo....if I wan marry I go enter Senegal Mali Ghana etc go see better wife marry there... this ones here most of them no get anything to offer.... been dating this 29 yo Lady since September....she has called me just 3times till now and have been the one calling ever since... so I decided to give myself some senses and stop calling her since January 21 and focus on my life... and she never even call till now oo...see life ooo.
Lol....you have been dating urself since sept..u get luck,u realized on time..
How much she chop...
Bae will be on her own..u will be forcing relationship..u see ur life

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Boogyman557: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool make I Rush SHARE my OWN Sharp Sharp...

My own PLAN..

Na to buy enough WEED on dat DAY...

maybe 3 BUCKET of WEED...

invite some of my MANCHIS Dem...

not to 4get...

FOOD go don READY 4 pot...

bcus dat kind HIGHNESS need plenty FOOD...

Na to COOK rice FULL pot, cook SPAGHETTI FULL pot, BUY big BREAD and some other small small TINZ...

make PESIN HIGH and CRAZ....

my guy HIGHNESS na good tin...

WTF MAN

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
yomi007k:
Baba no be lie o... grin
One chick for my place of work don dey ring valentine notes for my ears since last week....and I'm like, we never even enter February.
I can't afford this your kidnapping plan, I will lose money if I don't work.
I go just lock up.

thats because you didnt follow rule #342 of dating: THOU SHALL NOT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT! aka never date a colleague/neighbor, classmate etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Huracio(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
chelseaboi:

Lol....you have been dating urself since sept..u get luck,u realized on time..
How much she chop...
Bae will be on her own..u will be forcing relationship..u see ur life
she no chop my money ooooo but e be like say her mind dey elsewhere.... I don get sense ooo thank God....when I decided to end it around early this month she told she loves me truly but ever since that time also she no change ooo,she never still call me...if I call her now she go say she miss me seriously.... you dey miss me but you no dey call me...nawa ooo...if I no call her she no go call me ooo....I don move on ooooo....

26 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by yomi007k(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

thats because you didnt follow rule #342 of dating: THOU SHALL NOT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT! aka never date a colleague/neighbor, classmate etc

Bro I am not dating/toasting her oo...na she dey whine my dead simp side.

I am not tripping either so she is on her own.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by chelseaboi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Huracio:
she no chop my money ooooo but e be like say her mind dey elsewhere.... I don get sense ooo thank God....when I decided to end it around early this month she told she loves me truly but ever since that time also she no change ooo,she never still call me...if I call her now she go say she miss me seriously.... you dey miss me but you no dey call me...nawa ooo...if I no call her she no go call me ooo....I don move on ooooo....
This man,u re still learning..
Bae dey use manipulation language for u,u dey believe her...lol
Those talks are random manipulative talks .
Better throw away that number and look for another number..lol

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Slynation(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
I'm taking myself out this time around...!! I deserve better

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by pansophist(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Is it not mutual though? Or are men allergic to gifts?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Brian47(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nothing.
I've been single since birth.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Justkatty(f): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Go to work come back and sleep ....
Since boo isn't close by
But we'll celebrate via video call.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Huracio(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
chelseaboi:
This man,u re still learning.. Bae dey use manipulation language for u,u dey believe her...lol Those talks are random manipulative talks . Better throw away that number and look for another number..lol
I don move on ooo thank God.....my eyes just open ooo..

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Arizonaz: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2022
grin
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by jimmyolasun: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2022
cry

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.