Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,779 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women (13028 Views)

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Michellekabod:

I am done with, you ain't just a waste of sperm but also waste of saliva. I look better than the vulture you uploaded. You claim I posted my no makeup pic for validation, how about the pic you uploaded? I did it for daft minds like yours. Rest now my boy, done with your pathetic self.

Ps:you can hawk dog peppersoup instead of this shameful act of yours

I posted it to show you how ugly u are.Keep consoling urself that you are prettier than the lady in that unfiltered pic.You can't have filter at 200% and be ranting "no makeup". Take your pained inferior ass outta here.

hibiscus76:

OK sir, you're entitled to your opinion...

BTW, the lady you're quarrelling with is obviously prettier than the lady you uploaded. accept it and stop insulting..
Prettier only to a fellow ugly duckling. BTW have you lost ur glasses or you are just pretending to be stupid by accusing me of insulting when the one who started d insults is d person you are supporting. checked ur dp *spits* birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by hibiscus76(f): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Henryyy:

Prettier only to a fellow ugly duckling. BTW have you lost ur glasses or you are just pretending to be stupid by accusing me of insulting when the one who started d insults is d person you are supporting. checked ur dp *spits* birds of a feather.
I won't exchange words with you, you're really not worth it.
skedaddle
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 12, 2017
hibiscus76:
I won't exchange words with you, you're really not worth it.
skedaddle

Seems your mail box forgot to notify you of new mails
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by hibiscus76(f): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2017
sonofLuci:

Seems your mail box forgot to notify you of new mails
I'll check it out
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by gozzlin: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2017
shasha101:
kogi.......ebira girls are beautiful

Girl you're beautiful. I can convert to Islam for your sake.
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Imo all the way.
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
hibiscus76:

OK sir, you're entitled to your opinion...

BTW, the lady you're quarrelling with is obviously prettier than the lady you uploaded. accept it and stop insulting..
Ignore the slowpoke, he ain't worth your time
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Henryyy:

I posted it to show you how ugly u are.Keep consoling urself that you are prettier than the lady in that unfiltered pic.You can't have filter at 200% and be ranting "no makeup". Take your pained inferior ass outta here.

This nigga won't give up,lets be entertained once more [center][/center] grin

Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
hibiscus76:
I'll check it out

Ok
Re: Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Michellekabod:

This nigga won't give up,lets be entertained once more [center][/center] grin
Eeyah see tears grin grin Ndo eh drink milk and stay strong. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. / My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! / Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.