Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks (5757 Views)

Konji Material!curvy Model Flaunts Her Big Behind And Curve In New Photos / Popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind And Curve In New Photos / She Called Him Babayaro Because Of His Physique And Fastness On The .. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by laribari(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
E

Ah!! Wetin you wan use basin do?

Iya Alamala. Those ones nor dey cook or serve food, Na to sit down collect money. grin grin
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by laribari(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Ehiscotch:
C, B , D in that order. A & E are a no-no.

Before nkor? A ke? Wetin I wan use firewood do?

Na C sure pass but na A dey get character pass tongue
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Lionessza(f): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Combination of ; B for bottom and c for cups grin grin
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by laribari(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2017
tuscani:
I choose F And G

Bro, Na so e dey take start o! You don enter gear one, nobody gree hold you now. Na Ore you dey enter go so! cool cool
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by laribari(m): 6:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Darkseid:
A for me. I can manage B as second choice but I can never go beyond B.

Wetin you wan use osisi-onugbu do?

1 Like

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by 25thJOE(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2017
E or more
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Martin0(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:
lipsrsealed
Lionessza:
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Liamm(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2017
I wouldn't look beyond B

grin
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Lionessza(f): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
lipsrsealed

Lol, what?
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by ThisIsOutlaw: 8:27am On Jun 20, 2017
cassidy1996:
a all the way

Correct Nigga!!!
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Martin0(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, what?
u should know na
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by ThisIsOutlaw: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
A or B

A preferably

i want to find my wife attractive even when she's up to 80

Now that's real.... Me too.. A is the only one that can look 60 at 80
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by geni340(f): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Guys!!
nawa oo
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Lionessza(f): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
u should know na

Unfortunately I don't.
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Martin0(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Unfortunately I don't.
ok that good oo
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Darkseid(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2017
laribari:

Wetin you wan use osisi-onugbu do?
I'm a huge guy and I like my girls slim. Girls with flesh do look like men to me, especially the fat ones.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by rawpadgin(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2017
ThisIsOutlaw:

Now that's real.... Me too.. A is the only one that can look 60 at 80
#fact
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2017
BSoul1001:
Those are not the only shapes of real women..... lol
I sure say dis one go be E.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2017
I don't do pictures.. I do real Ladies undecided
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:
i like C...B is nice too wink
hmm Lalas247 c0me an see wink
You sure it's not D you like grin
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by tuscani: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
laribari:

Bro, Na so e dey take start o! You don enter gear one, nobody gree hold you now. Na Ore you dey enter go so! cool cool
grin grin grin grin naira land with bad mouth.. Was feeling down and I came here to make some comments to cheer me up, now I got what I want
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lalas247:

You sure it's not D you like grin
chai! D make sense wink.heavy backside shocked
ogidigidi!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by brunxy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ok then Add ur shape let me see if I will prefer that one.. grin grin
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Darkseid:
I'm a huge guy and I like my girls slim. Girls with flesh do look like men to me, especially the fat ones.
grin grin grin grin

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Bahddo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
B. I'd even go for A if she is super intelligent cheesy

Anything more than B is a no-no.
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by laribari(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
tuscani:
grin grin grin grin naira land with bad mouth.. Was feeling down and I came here to make some comments to cheer me up, now I got what I want

grin grin nairaland is truly a funny place to be. Sometimes when I wanna laugh, I just read comments.
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by laribari(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Darkseid:

I used to have a dude during my uniben days, though he does contrary to you.

Shola is a huge dude and all the babes I see him with MUST fat and have stretch marks grin grin grin grin

It was too much that I had to notice.
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
justineu:
Ladies you can also show us the exact type of yours. grin grin

Anything from B to E
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
BSoul1001:
Those are not the only shapes of real women..... lol

Yes, that's true.
But I figured I was a scenario of "Make your choice(s/ from these options."

1 Like

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by adadike281(f): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2017
mine is c!
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2017
C & D
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by OrganicSoup: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Any of the above.
I can f*ck all them..anyhow, anystyle.. Mai *ick gat the sauce needed.. So I say '

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Safe Is This Kinda Sex? / Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.