Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? (5752 Views)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Did Constant Masturbation Causes Low Sperm Count ? / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Mainlymanof: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Is the constant masturbation I am into behind my hindrance? Bad lukes and backwardness. I can't secure a relationship. Anygirl i comes across runs away. cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2020
What do you mean constant?

How many times a day?

4 Likes

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by chatinent: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Girls don't know whether or not you masturbate!

Tell us the true story or show us your picture.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by bigpriik: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2020
Mtchewwwwww mumu

1 Like

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Nazgul: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Mainlymanof:
Is the constant masturbation I am into behind my hindrance? Bad lukes and backwardness. I can't secure a relationship. Anygirl i comes across runs away. cry cry cry
Even though masturbation is bad, I don't think it's the reason behind your failed relationships. Work on yourself.

Your physical appearance, your confidence, your charisma, your finances, the way you talk...etc. And I strongly believe that things would change.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by JOACHINpedro: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Op Pls I'm doing a research bro.
Does masturbation decrease your penis size?
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by ServanTheG(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Even though masturbation is bad, I don't think it's the reason behind your failed relationships. Work on yourself.

Your physical appearance, your confidence, your charisma, your finances, the way you talk...etc. And I strongly believe that things would change.
Nazgul nazgul. How's everyone in mordor? Extend my greetings to Sauron

1 Like

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Nazgul: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2020
ServanTheG:
Lol...they're fine o. I will cheesy
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by ServanTheG(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Nothing do you. Fly on cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Ekejoestar(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:

And also tell saruman that we have a plot of land at ijebu ode for sale. Extend my greetings to gandalf...tel him to return d father christmas costume he borrowed.

1 Like

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Karleb(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yes! In fact, masturbation is the reason you couldn't afford a Christmas chicken also the reason Buhari is in APC.

7 Likes

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Masterclass32: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mainlymanof:

Yes. How can you have a decent relationship with another person when you are 'having sex' with yourself.

Masturbation also negatively affects other areas of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mainlymanof:

Even point stars who mastubate and sex publicly gets married and some even marries the best kind of man any woman can dream of. Example is Mia Khalifa.

Don't let the Christian nonsense get into ur head... maturation can't be ur problem, look for ur problem else where.
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by chubinwa(m): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
If you are not cute enough to attract ladies then make enough money and see them frolicking with you. you have no problem with masturbation. you only have problems with your finance
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Skmoda360(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mainlymanof:
Nah!!!
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Themainboy22: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
It is not, but the constant masturbation must have contributed to it. When you do it regularly, it may affect your self esteem, lose of weight and may begin to loose focus in your area of expertise, which may begin to affect your income. By then, you start to blame it on badluck. My advice; try stopping it and see if there will be changes, but if you are already addicted, try doing it moderately. Too much masturbation is not good. Speaking from experience.. GL

3 Likes

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by falcon01: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mainlymanof:
all those are the reason why you masturbate constantly
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Exc2000: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Go and meet Babalawo , Pastor or Alfa to know the root cause of your badluck
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Eggovic: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
ServanTheG:
"Who dare comes between a Nazgul and its prey?"
"fear! The city is ranked with it. Let us ease their pains. Release the prisoners!"
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Notatribalist(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Masterclass32:

Yes. How can you have a decent relationship with another person when you are 'having sex' with yourself.

Masturbation also negatively affects other areas of your life.
It's could be true.

1 Like

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Notatribalist(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mainlymanof:
Well,based on my experience in life after many years of masturbation I can say maybe..I am not spiritual and I don't believe in superstitions,but this masturbation and badl uck narrative en,there maybe some truth in it..I experienced bad luck sometimes ago I could not tell what the cause was,so started to believe it could be because of masturbation.

2 Likes

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Harry00(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mainlymanof:
Do you go to church
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by ServanTheG(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Eggovic:

Oya nah. Witch king of Angmargrin
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Nazgul: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
ServanTheG:
Lol...Lord of the rings cheesy
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by ServanTheG(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ekejoestar:

And also tell saruman that we have a plot of land at ijebu ode for sale. Extend my greetings to gandalf...tel him to return d father christmas costume he borrowed.
You want saruman to destroy all the forest in your area to build his Uruk-hai army? cry
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Nazgul: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Eggovic:

"fear! The city is ranked with it. Let us ease their pains. Release the prisoners!"
Lol...you Sabi the move well well...the return of the King
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by ServanTheG(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Lol...Lord of the rings cheesy
Don't wait when you see the eagles ogrin
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Eggovic: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
ServanTheG:
Wahala
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Eggovic: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol...you Sabi the move well well...the return of the King
You sabi too Bro. Better style

1 Like

Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by ednut1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yes it is. Buy me 2 goats i go help you do incantation
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Nazgul: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
ServanTheG:
Don't wait when you see the eagles ogrin
Lol... grin
Re: Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? by Ekejoestar(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
ServanTheG:
You want saruman to destroy all the forest in your area to build his Uruk-hai army? cry

I nn wan tel u b4, but i wan set am up wit omoonile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. / The Tell-tale Sign Of Low Self-esteem Women! / If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.