Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... (2044 Views)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by Macgreat(m): 1:35am On Jun 20, 2017
New criteria for marry keeps popping up.

Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by brighttech95(m): 2:11am On Jun 20, 2017
kinda true
Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by dingbang(m): 3:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Not a criterion for me

1 Like

Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Lobbish
Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by pussyeater(m): 4:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Op! Your brain is paining you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by ibkonekt(m): 4:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Not a bad point....because girls and fakery go side by side nowadays
Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by swagguElite(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Bro! ... Yu funny! ...Any girl that doesn't have photo editing app ...just recently flashed her phone OR doesn't use an android yet!

1 Like

Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by Sanemind(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Op u funny die wat if she doesnt av photo editing app,but wears make up even to d swimming pool,shud l still go ahead?
Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by jamiu49(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
RUBBISH
Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by theNOISEmaker: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
swagguElite:
Bro! ... Yu funny! ...Any girl that doesn't have photo editing app ...just recently flashed her phone OR doesn't use an android yet!
so true bro
Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by Safiaa(f): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
That is a really stupid criteria. Na photo you wan marry? You get to see the unedited real life version of your gf everyday, but because she edits her pictures, you'll dump her? Its not funny or reasonable, it's just plain stupid.

1 Like

Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by jakandeola(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Safiaa:
That is a really stupid criteria. Na photo you wan marry? You get to see the unedited real life version of your gf everyday, but because she edits her pictures, you'll dump her? Its not funny or reasonable, it's just plain stupid.
put cocumber in it u feel beta
Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by marvin902(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
show me the girl without photo editor on her phone..
and i will turn to jack sparrow undecided undecided undecided
Re: Marry Her If She Doesn't Have This... by Safiaa(f): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
jakandeola:
put cocumber in it u feel beta
will do that

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Love Breast / Enter And Tell Me What You See. / Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.