Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I (1146 Views)

How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers / Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by kachi2017: 2:18am On Jun 20, 2017
I noticed that my girlfriend is a lesbian, which appropriate source will I report to in Nigeria
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by kachi2017: 2:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Please whoever that is commenting should please help me. I need a appropriate security source to report to for proper investigation. Both of us are based in Enugu State.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by kachi2017: 2:29am On Jun 20, 2017
I need to track her. I have seen whatsapp chat with her friend and I suspect them. Am ready to drop her number and her friend number for proper investigation.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by kachi2017: 3:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Some of their chats when her friend is begging for her nude pics, but because I was with her, she told d girl no... That she will send it tomorrow.

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by kachi2017: 3:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Their chats...

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by kachi2017: 3:12am On Jun 20, 2017
More chats...

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by kachi2017: 3:13am On Jun 20, 2017
More chats

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by kachi2017: 3:14am On Jun 20, 2017
More chats of them

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by kachi2017: 3:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Chats...

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by tiger28: 3:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Confirmed DYKE........Run from this daughter of Satan!
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by tiger28: 3:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Give the details to the police asap!
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by MDsambo: 4:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Oboy lesbians are dangerous o, you've to be very careful they can harm you.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by Kondomatic(m): 5:09am On Jun 20, 2017
If it is not your vagina then it's not your business.

Kindly withdraw and move on if you can't date a bisexual(most ladies are). Reporting her may get you killed.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by mykel25(m): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Mtcheew...someone cannot use her pusi in peace again ha! If u can't date a bisexual Waka pass
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by sunnysunny69(m): 6:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Do you have to report her ? That look childish to me, wish her luck and let her be or better still you can try your luck in banging 2 lesbian
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2017
You're just acting like a child.
You can call the relationship off. which one be appropriate source to report to.
When you used to steal from your mama or papa's wallet or you caught your sibling doing same did you report to the police? lol. i no even know wetin to tell this guy.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 20, 2017
OP, you wn kill yourself on top woman matter?

Man up and move up dude.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by Ustec: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Piercedclit:
You're just acting like a child.
You can call the relationship off. which one be appropriate source to report to.
When you used to steal from your mama or papa's wallet or you caught your sibling doing same did you report to the police? lol. i no even know wetin to tell this guy.

This is how it all started in western countries where it is being legalized,b4 you know it now they will begin to grow wings and start becoming rampant among ladies in the society here too!
How Will you feel if you find your daughter in such act..!
The neglect of the society to condemn a bad act will encourage people to engage in it.
Op,make them a scape goat to serve as deterrent to others.!

Such an unGodly act should be discourage in our society.!
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian,which Source Will I Report To In I by kinibigdeal(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2017
That friend might be a man, wake up dude

(1) (Reply)

One Of The World Deadly Snakes(mulga Snake) Discovered In Australian / 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School / Man, Arrested For Having Sex With A Miniature HORSE’ Used A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.