Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (71368 Views)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Icon79(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
You took those words right out of my mouth, Kate!

The Nigerian Police Force is a disgrace!

O pari

ipreach:
Stylish Nollywood actress, Catherine Henshaw-Nuttall, popularly called Kate Henshaw today came after some policemen who posed with the trending billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike aka Evans in her twitter handle.

Below is the tweet..

"If these are police men... SHAME ON YOU!! What is the meaning of this?? @PoliceNG"

http://sharenewsnow..com.ng/2017/06/screenshot-if-these-are-police-men-kate.html
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
LoveJesus87:
they are a disgrace

Exactly!
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by ibkguy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
thesicilian:
All I see is hard working police officers celebrating the fruit of their labour. Just like when footballers finally manage to score a goal...
do dey celebrate wit d goal post?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Princeboca12(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
I don't see anything bad in the police taking pictures with this kidnap kingpin. If any of you have heard of Pablo Escobar, u will realise that those policemen that killed him took many pictures in rememberance of their victory over the greatest drug lord ever seen on earth. Also, the american soldiers that captured Sadaam Hussein did same. These pics are taken in rememberance of a job well done. Abeg lets cut them some slack

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by whitebeard(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
highrise07:
it doesn't make sense, Evans is not a trophy .....there are thousands of Evans out there, members of the seal team that took out Osama did not pose with his corpse nor took pictures , because they understood the importance of being anonymous . This niggas should learn.
police officers that are high on Ikeja weed..
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Kobicove(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
ipreach:
Stylish Nollywood actress, Catherine Henshaw-Nuttall, popularly called Kate Henshaw today came after some policemen who posed with the trending billionaire [/b]kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike aka Evans in her twitter handle.

Below is the tweet..
[b]
"If these are police men... SHAME ON YOU!! What is the meaning of this?? @PoliceNG"

http://sharenewsnow..com.ng/2017/06/screenshot-if-these-are-police-men-kate.html

OP, you're also an idiot for calling him a billionaire! undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by LetUSbleep: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

I am actually being professional taking my picture off Nairaland lipsrsealed
Oh really? I should remove mine then?
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by wantagon1: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
I am tired of this Evans story sef.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Guestlander: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
The first billionaire kidnapper, a kidnapping kingpin for the ages. One who made rich people from the east paranoid and ran a circle around them. I would take a picture with him too if only to tell my children that once upon a time there was a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by seunben(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
"Members of Search Bloc celebrate over Escobar's body on December 2, 1993. His death ended a 16-month search effort, costing hundreds of millions of dollars."
All over the world policemen celebrate the capture of criminals that must av cost them sleepless night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Black052(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abeg at this point celebrating his capture is well deserved, not only captured but captured alive and well,this guy is an A list criminal for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Ugoeze2016: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Very unfortunate
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Praiseamazing: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
LordCenturion:
Nigerian police are so dumb, posing with a criminal for a selfie? undecided undecided, anytime I see police vans or any of our leaders, it reminds me how unlucky I am of being a Nigerian,the last time I checked ,a qualified police officer boss using bare hand to pick up a gun at a crime scene .... Useless people, this country is finished, I wish Chad can buy this country at any price.

Me right now :
Nigeria police are also criminals in uniform
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by UwaBuPawPaw: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jealousy Jealousy...They do it everywhere in d world when u catch a big shot.

No much fault about it

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
LetUSbleep:
Oh really? I should remove mine then?

If you wish
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by jaychubi: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
emusmithy:
Taking snapshot with the MOST POPULAR MAN in Nigeria right now ain't ripe cherries that falls every now and then.

I love Nigerians. We make joke out of every 'serious' ish.
Buhari is a non issue for now. Evans is the real distraction. Lolz

did u say popuar haba d word is notorious
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by ipreach: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kobicove:

OP, you're also an idiot for calling him a billionaire! undecided

Why cant you do research about him. I believe you know how to ask question on Google?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Chomzy222(f): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
hahaha!! they should free the man joor, he's not the worst
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Chomzy222(f): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
hahaha!! they should free the man joor, he's not the worst ..
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Chomzy222(f): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
hahaha!! they should free the man joor, he's not the worst
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by modsfucker: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
nkowalo:
am in support. shame on them, they lack professionalism

Even foreign operatives posed with Libyan Gaddafi, remember?

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Jacyluv(f): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmmm...... Am just passing. Lemme come n be going.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Oseni007(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
thesicilian:
All I see is hard working police officers celebrating the fruit of their labour. Just like when footballers finally manage to score a goal...

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Abikemi20: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Its well

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Abfinest007(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
I said it the other time that the police feel on top of the d world bcus they have Evans in their custody they think they are captured d biggest criminal on earth
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Guestlander: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Evans should be happy they were not posing with his dead body. That would have been perfectly legal too.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Smooyis(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
#I SUPPORT STATE POLICING#

These

are

Evan's brothers

Showing

Solidarity grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
They should release d man joor..I wont b suprised if they start asking for their own share of the loot..Criminals of diff calibres..
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
They are not flaunting their "association", they are posing with their trophy.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
What a shame!
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by madbuhari: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
even NPF over hyped jack Bauer of Nigeria Police force want to identify with the kidnapper... Kiefer Sutherland [ Jack Bauer ]
will never want to identify with his prison because it blow his cover... I still wonders what Abba Kyari still think of himself... too much of over watched season 24 series has brainwashed this guy, he think of himself as demi god to his colleagues , to him he is invincible I will rate him high when he capture rag tag Nigeria Islamic terrorist leader imam shakau... for now he still remains that ordinary Nigeria police man with Fulani juju backing him up

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Organs(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
She dey craze, also all those supporting her dey craze... shouting professionalism nonsense...If you knew how elusive this guy was, and if you know how many sleepless nights, endless cat and rat game that resulted in this capture you will understand.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Beaten And Stripped In Osun (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.