Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (71364 Views)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by thesicilian: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2017
banmee:

You got that right. I could never understand abnormal people which is why i left. Now you can continue your "peculiarities" unabated. And they wonder why they take one step forward and a thousand steps back. What a people. Smh.
A man can be successful anywhere in the world as long as he is able understand two things: his people and his surroundings. I believe that statement stands for itself.
That said, I'll challenge you to show me one country in the world without its own peculiarities (or "abnormalities" as you call them) and I'll prove you wrong.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by mysticwarrior(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2017
instead of commending the Nigerian police for capturing this vicious criminal all you do is look for excuse to criticise them.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by banmee(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2017
thesicilian:

A man can be successful anywhere in the world as long as he is able understand two things: his people and his surroundings. I believe that statement stands for itself.
That said, I'll challenge you to show me one country in the world without its own peculiarities (or "abnormalities" as you call them) and I'll prove you wrong.

Every country in the world has issues. What sustains a nation is the predominance of law abiding sane individuals. In Germany for instance, there are plenty of bad people but when you think about the country you think safety and normalcy. It is the opposite in nigeria. The number of people with "peculiarities" grin far outnumber sane individuals. How do you build a great country when most people are "peculiar " cheesy?
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by notoriousbabe: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
thesicilian:

Its like you people achieve orgasms from insulting people here on Nairaland.
did I insult you?ok sowie,come suck bweast
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by thesicilian: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
notoriousbabe:
did I insult you?ok sowie,come suck bweast

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by davillian(m): 2:08am On Jun 25, 2017
If Evans gets a death sentence nd his boys in his syndicate decide to go for,these dumb police guys in this photo.
They just blew their cover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Female Kidnapper Beaten And Stripped In Osun (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.