Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? (2498 Views)

Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. / Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? / Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please guys, i only want serious advice and not insults.
My GF and I haven't been on good terms lately, fights here and there. Lately I started feeling the urge to have sex, and when i say urge i mean strong urge and I can't call on my GF cos of our current condition. Although my GF and I do have great sex but right now we are really at loggerheads. Meanwhile there's this girl that's really into me like crazy, crazy like if I should call on her right now, she'll be here in a jiffy.
Although since when my GF and I started having sex, I have never ever laid with anyone else and I have never cheated on her and frankly guys I don't want to cos I don't think I will be able to live with the guilt cos she's such an amazing girl. its just unfortunate that right now we have an issue that's gonna keep us apart for a while.
My question now is should I cheat on my GF with this girl to satisfy my sexual urges or I could simply masturbate pending the time we will both resolve our issue?
Please no insults, if you don't like my post, kindly ignore it.
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Sugarcious(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
You need a personal Bible study program and a great personal relationship with your creator then reflect more on your future.

19 Likes

Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Gladiator1: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
What can I say??
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by gabinogem(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
It's either you masturbate or send ur gf a text message & tell her ur present predicament, she maybe having same problem as well & it could be a step to resolve your "relationship problem".

3 Likes

Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by HelenBee(f): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Just give your life to Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by ivyy(f): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sugarcious:
You need a personal Bible study program and a great personal relationship with your creator then reflect more on your future.

grin I concur.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Davidgrey: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
HelenBee:
Just give your life to Christ.
What now! undecided

What has "Christ" got to do with anything?

Mysteriouz:
Please guys, i only want serious advice.
Use the time to learn something new, Commit yourself the process and you would be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by IamSINZ(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jesus is the answer. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
My bro
There is nothing wrong with you
I think the urge is as result of the other girl eyeing you
You are just looking for excuse in your subconscious mind to have sex with her
Hence the urge for sex

My two centsc advice is to stop seeing this new girl
Try praying if you are christian

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
abstinence no deh kill person

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by I888(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mysteriouz:
Please guys, i only want serious advice and not insults.
My GF and I haven't been on good terms lately, fights here and there. Lately I started feeling the urge to have sex, and when i say urge i mean strong urge and I can't call on my GF cos of our current condition. Although my GF and I do have great sex but right now we are really at loggerheads. Meanwhile there's this girl that's really into me like crazy, crazy like if I should call on her right now, she'll be here in a jiffy.
Although since when my GF and I started having sex, I have never ever laid with anyone else and I have never cheated on her and frankly guys I don't want to cos I don't think I will be able to live with the guilt cos she's such an amazing girl. its just unfortunate that right now we have an issue that's gonna keep us apart for a while.
My question now is should I cheat on my GF with this girl to satisfy my sexual urges or I could simply masturbate pending the time we will both resolve our issue?
Please no insults, if you don't like my post, kindly ignore it.
lol na wa o
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Theflash2(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bro.. Your own don yawa.. Masturbating is bullsh*t. Cheating on the other hand.. Well.. Personally I'd go for the cheating.. Only one Toto no dey sweet wink wink
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sugarcious:
And you need a mental therapist. You could have just ignored the post if you don't like it. Bitch!
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by zionite24: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
ivyy:

grin I concur.
U be celebrity oo See d number of people following u. Hmmm even if say na ATM i refuse to join the queue
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
gabinogem:
It's either you masturbate or send ur gf a text message & tell her ur present predicament, she maybe having same problem as well & it could be a step to resolve your "relationship problem".
Thanks a bunch for that bro. Really appreciate. Good to know that there are still some sensible people here on NL.
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Theflash2:
Bro.. Your own don yawa.. Masturbating is bullsh*t. Cheating on the other hand.. Well.. Personally I'd go for the cheating.. Only one Toto no dey sweet wink wink
Lol. Thanks bro
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
greyboy5000:
My bro
There is nothing wrong with you
I think the urge is as result of the other girl eyeing you
You are just looking for excuse in your subconscious mind to have sex with her
Hence the urge for sex

My two centsc advice is to stop seeing this new girl
Try praying if you are christian
Trust me, i don't even want the girl but thanks for d advice bro. Really appreciate.
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:
abstinence no deh kill person
Wanna tell me you a virgin?
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Sugarcious(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mysteriouz:

And you need a mental therapist. You could have just ignored the post if you don't like it. Bitch!
I knew u wouldn't like it. Keep accepting unwise advice from your fellows. You are welcomed.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sugarcious:
I knew u wouldn't like it. Keep accepting unwise advice from your fellows. You are welcomed.
I welcome advice from mature people. Even if you must insult me or criticize me, do that maturely. See your face.
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mysteriouz:

Wanna tell me you a virgin?
do u really need my sexual status or advice..I just gave u a piece of advice,u can chose to take it or ignore
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Eggcelent(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Masturbating Won't Satisfy Unless Your Sexual Experience Is Limited.

Work Towards Immediate Reconciliation With Your GF
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

do u really need my sexual status or advice..I just gave u a piece of advice,u can chose to take it or ignore
Well, thanks for the advice but a man 's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mysteriouz:

Well, thanks for the advice but a man 's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
ok
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Eggcelent:
Masturbating Won't Satisfy Unless Your Sexual Experience Is Limited.

Work Towards Immediate Reconciliation With Your GF
Think I'll do just that. Thanks bro, appreciate.
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by NemzySeries(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
based on ur story i dunt tink ur(u both) private parts are part of d quarrel ure aving wit each orda....
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
NemzySeries:
based on ur story i dunt tink ur(u both) private parts are part of d quarrel ure aving wit each orda....
Lol. So what are you saying in essence?
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by zionite24: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
TwoFacedBitch:

Most of them are in active followers she has gathered over the years.
It's part of a ploy to pose an intimidating profile...
They girl na one yeye and immature girl like that.
Hmmm i really wonder d type of encounter u ve experienced with her
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by gabinogem(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mysteriouz:

Thanks a bunch for that bro. Really appreciate. Good to know that there are still some sensible people here on NL.
u welcome bruv. Best of luck.
Re: Should I Cheat Or Masturbate? by Royaljustice: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmm, this is a very serious challenge. brother first tell yourself that sex outside wedlock is a sin. then we can start from there. masturbation is very destructive to your sex life please each time you have such urge start singing praise

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is "Fork" In Yoruba Language? / Need Help. / Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.