Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) (17201 Views)

Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Kemperor: 3:05pm On May 28, 2017
If i cheat on her then it is spiritual....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUj-_n3jStv/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by FieryJustice(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2017
I will still cheat joor grin
I am a proud cheater

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Priscy01(f): 3:09pm On May 28, 2017
She Fine reach me?
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by iammrjaai(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2017
FieryJustice:
I will still cheat joor
grin

I am a proud cheater

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Munae(f): 3:13pm On May 28, 2017
Men are never satisfied.
they have uncontentious spirits controlling their destinies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Brymo: 3:14pm On May 28, 2017
He thinks, a woman's body is a padlock to eternal Fidelity, bruh please rethink, there's more to keeping a man than just having a hot body.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 28, 2017
Does it depend on her big butt and thin waist?

Sunday threads though undecided

4th pic.....she is a beauty

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by charijee(f): 3:21pm On May 28, 2017
I'm seeing different faces

The mere fact that you showcased different ladies means you'll never be satisfied with either of them

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2017
charijee:

The mere fact that you showcased different ladies means you'll never be satisfied with either of them
very true.

7 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by mazimee(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2017
Priscy01:
She Fine reach me?
Your pictures will do the talking not you wink

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 28, 2017
Munae:
Men are never satisfied.

women nko... Dem carry trophy for best cheats each year...

You know how many girls that have boyfriends that I've forked and is still fucking since I became active?

Plsssssss;

2 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2017
Behind even the sexiest most beautiful women on earth, there is always a man tired of fukcing her.../ FACT!!!
Ask the Halle Berrys etc

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by TosinDru: 3:41pm On May 28, 2017
Munae:
Men are never satisfied.
We'll take that as a compliment... Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Mhissgaga(f): 3:41pm On May 28, 2017
Men would always be men..they can never change..even if the most beautiful and curvy woman is ryte beside them..u will still see their eyes moving and checking other ladies backside and boobs...

2 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by LaDolceVida(f): 3:42pm On May 28, 2017
charijee:

on point

6 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by TosinDru: 3:43pm On May 28, 2017
jagugu88li:

Nope, you are... Damn!!

2 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2017
Priscy01:
She Fine reach me?
She no reach you for fineness. You na best of baes
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by favourmic(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2017
its not about how sexy she is its all about her behavior that we make you cheat or not.....
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Amarabae(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2017
Stop sexualising women, show some respect. why must a girl body instead of brain be your attracted point? I hate guys who behave that way, its an insult to me as a lady.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 28, 2017
Their boyfriends are possibly cheating on them right now. Seems the op hasn't seen it all, believe me, some of us have.grin

3 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Snitch41(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Behind even the sexiest most beautiful women on earth, there is always a man tired of fukcing her.../ FACT!!!
Ask the Halle Berrys etc
gbam.. someone is tired of dat puna.. gimme 2 weeks and I'll b fed up as well.. on to d next one...

1 Like

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Men would always be men..they can never change..even if the most beautiful and curvy woman is ryte beside them..u will still see their eyes moving and checking other ladies backside and boobs...

That's because women foolishly believe that if we date a sexy woman, we should stop doing the exact same thing that got her by our side. At the 1st place. Having a look, when a damn good looking woman passes is MANDATORY, and a man who doesn't look because of his woman by his side, is a damn fool!
So my woman is sexy so I automatically lose all my ability to value good looking women, and because of my woman's insecurity low self esteem, I should pretend that I don't see any other woman than her?!
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Snitch41(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Stop sexualising women, show some respect.
why must a girl body instead of brain be your attracted point?
I hate guys who behave that way, its an insult to me as a lady.
"u have a fine brain".. how is dat a conversation starter..?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Rtopzy(f): 4:06pm On May 28, 2017
FieryJustice:
I am a proud cheater

5 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by marvin902(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2017
oga if i wan cheat I go still cheat..
and don't expect her body to remain like that forever one day your going to lose interest

2 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by FieryJustice(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=Rtopzy post=56959658][/quote]

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 28, 2017
Toun Aj is one very fine woman. kiss kiss
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Amarabae(f): 4:10pm On May 28, 2017
Snitch41:
"u have a fine brain".. how is dat a conversation starter..?
complimenting a girl facial beauty,character,intelligence is okay, but these obsession with private parts by men is silly.
Are all girls sex objects? Show respect

4 Likes

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Headlesschicken(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2017
undecided fine gals and stinking puccies dat smells like freshly dug up corpse...smh
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 28, 2017
FieryJustice:
I am a proud cheater

1 cold bottle of HEINEKEN 4 DIS GUY
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by vladhillz(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
Does it depend on her big butt and thin waist?

Sunday threads though undecided

damn..yur eyes can enchant a god

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.