Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,019 members, 7,825,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? (10617 Views)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by JackBizzle: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Junia:

You should have said this earlier so that I would have told Him to do so when I met Him.
He'll visit me again.

grin

E
Madman
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by OtemAtum: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Junia:

Speak so that the light of your god change me and make me like you. If he doesn't, then he can't change anyone too.

The Light of Atum my personal god doesn't change anyone, it is the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY THE UNIVERSAL GOD that is capable of changing the whole universe and no one have the power to decide for the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY, the father of your god yahweh and my god Atum.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

The Light of Atum my personal god doesn't change anyone, it is the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY THE UNIVERSAL GOD that is capable of changing the whole universe and no one have the power to decide for the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY, the father of your god yahweh and my god Atum.

Pray to him now. Let him change me. Go out and preach.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

Pray to him now. Let him change me. Go out and preach .. are you scared.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

E
Madman
A normal man that keeps arguing with a mad man.
What name should I give you?
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by sonofluc1fer: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Junia:

A physician.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by JackBizzle: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Junia:

The dark knight
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

The dark knight
Lol
If there is a word above fool, thats what he is.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by JackBizzle: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Junia:

Lol
If there is a word above fool, thats what he is.

You well so?
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by OtemAtum: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Junia:

Pray to him now. Let him change me. Go out and preach .. are you scared.
You mean I should pray to the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY to change you? Why must you be changed in the first place?
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
You mean I should pray to the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY to change you? Why must you be changed in the first place?
The same light changed you now. Let it change me too. So that I will be a satanist like you.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by OtemAtum: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Junia:

The same light changed you now. Let it change me too. So that I will be a satanist like you.
I am not a satanist and I can never be one. I am Otem. If you want to be a satanist, you are already one without knowing because Yahweh is Satan.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by TheNazarene: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Abi o. Heard Angel Gabriel spent three weeks in hopsital after the Heavenly Battle.

Nah, your father lied to you to save his face, he couldn't put a scratch on him talk less of stopping him.
Michael was more than the tricks up his sleeves. grin

I'm a smart man. I believe in simplicity.

An orange is an orange. It could be sweet or sour. Still wouldnt make one a mango or an apple. Blaming mangoes for the sourness of an orange would be madness, wouldn't it?

Why mentioning other fruits when I referred to only orange, you believe in simplicity, don't you?

Now, is there any difference between a sweet orange and a sour orange?
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by sonofluc1fer: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
TheNazarene:

Now, is there any difference between a sweet orange and a sour orange?
Yes, there is.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by TheNazarene: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

And what has this your Jewish Lord some for Nigeria?

Even isreal rejects him

He is no Jewish Lord. He is I AM THAT I AM.

Psalms 118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

118:23 This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

1 Peter 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by TheNazarene: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Yes, there is.

So, there is also a difference between those who profess Christ but are doing things contrary to what He expects from them and those who profess Christ and bring glory to His Name wink
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by dalaman: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I understand the reason why the site is pushing any news that denigrates Christianity to the front page . The bible clearly said every sinner including false prophets will go to hell . Wickedness , calamities , false teachings , false prophets , love for sin and the world would be rampant during the last days . Don't the above stated serve as evidence ? Doesn't this prove the bible is true ? Doesn't this prove God's existence ?

Nice to have you making specific aims about the bible and your God. Your assertions above prove the bible to be false, it also prove that your God is false as well.

You claims wickedness will be rampant during the last days. Hope you know that the world is much more at peace now than during the time of Jesus. You are 5 times more likely to die during the time of Jesus in the hands of another man than now. During the time of Jesus(2000 years ago) wickedness was the order of the day, people were so wicked that they saw nothing wrong with slavery, they sacrificed their kids to their various Gods, evil was the other of the day, mighty nations invade and capture smaller nations with impunity, In fact Israel was under occupation by the Roman forces during the time of Jesus. There was nothing like human rights back then, women had no rights in most parts of the world. They were like cattle, there was little or no education among the masses, The world is much more peaceful now compared to during the time of Jesus. It is much less violent and wicked. Your bible has lied and is false.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/history-and-the-decline-of-human-violence/

http://reason.com/archives/2012/01/11/the-decline-of-violence.

Provide one study that shows that violence and wickeness has increased or is increasing in the world.

Calamities have always been a part of this planet. Many animal species have been wiped of the planet as a result of one calamity or the other. According to scientist over 90% of all species that have ever lived are now extinct.

False teachings. There have been false teachers throughout the history of mankind. Even your Jesus is accused of being a false teacher during his time.

Bring specific claims about your bible and they will always be shown to be false. You better run to your deist claims about God, when you try to embrace the bible and use it to prove God you will always be shown proven wrong.

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
I am not a satanist and I can never be one. I am Otem. If you want to be a satanist, you are already one without knowing because Yahweh us Satan.
You are lost. Im a Christian and you are a satanist. The devil you are working for is satan.

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by towbaynah(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2017
Bible says those who don't believe in Christianity would go to hell. The Quran says the same of its unbelievers. So if you believe in either Christianity or Islam, be rest assured that when you die, you'll be heading straight to one form of hell.

Religion or whatever you choose to call your belief is a sham, is all I'm getting that.

The real argument is whether or not there is a supreme supernatural being. 'God' is man made. However if you believe in that concept and present a compelling narrative laced with cold hard facts that prove that a god exists, I'll believe.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Coming from the scammer undecided
Felix, I've always known you to be the dumbest Christian on nairaland, alongside blueagent. When are you guys going to disappoint me? When? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by JackBizzle: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Felix, I've always known you to be the dumbest Christian on nairaland, alongside blueagent. When are you guys going to disappoint me? When? undecided

grin grin grin

Don't forget kingebuasblog too
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
God never created or establish any religion... religion is man made....

God is real.....the presence of a fake product is a pointer that the original is somewhere.....
Then the question is no longer whether God is real or not. The question now is, what is the POINT of God?
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Junia:

Christianity is not a religion. It is bring called to enjoy intimate fellowship with God and have dominion on earth by grace.
Those who indulge in those stuffs are bunch of hypocrites.
They are just deceiving themselves and tarnishing their images.
I pray that God delivers them.

Jesus Loves You

Don't give us that crap no more! Christianity is historically a religion, remains one and will forever be. Regurgitating this stale batsh!t your pentecostal shepherds constantly tell you won't change that fact one iota.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Lamiri(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2017
Junia:

Ok. I know you won't get far. You are not the first to bring up such lies.
Christianity is the only answer to this world. Those who haven't acquired more knowledge about Christianity are suffering and im hurt. Even some Christians are not seeking the truth. Thus, they are suffering.
My mission is to tell the world about the glorious life in Jesus. Then change the world not only Africa.

We shall meet again when you are telling another lie so that I can expose and counter with the truth.
taa Christianity is the No to this world
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin

Don't forget kingebuasblog too
Haha.... I'll make sure not to forget that next time. grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:

Another fake duplicate apetheist moniker......
Ediort grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Junia:

Ok. I know you won't get far. You are not the first to bring up such lies.
Christianity is the only answer to this world. Those who haven't acquired more knowledge about Christianity are suffering and im hurt. Even some Christians are not seeking the truth. Thus, they are suffering.
HOW SO?

My mission is to tell the world about the glorious life in Jesus. Then change the world not only Africa.
Change the world? For good or bad? In what way will Christianity change the world?

We shall meet again when you are telling another lie so that I can expose and counter with the truth.
Oh baby, you've been scammed beyond redemption.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Another fake duplicate apetheist moniker......
Ediort grin
Reeks of the usual dumbness. But the stench has gotten more awful. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I understand the reason why the site is pushing any news that denigrates Christianity to the front page . The bible clearly said every sinner including false prophets will go to hell . Wickedness , calamities , false teachings , false prophets , love for sin and the world would be rampant during the last days . Don't the above stated serve as evidence ? Doesn't this prove the bible is true ? Doesn't this prove God's existence ?
Yes, yes, we know. But the fact that your God will still pardon these criminals and forget all their evil deeds if they repent while he uses the victims of their grim acts for barbecue in heaven providing they never gave their life to Christ, no matter whether they led a blameless life that brought no harm upon others EFFECTIVELY NULLIFIES EVERYTHING YOU WROTE, and goes further to show how incredibly dumb, immoral and intellectually distasteful and offensive this Christian religion is. Ebuka, when are you gonna smell the roses whose fragrance the wind of reason is blowing your way? sad

And you're talking about prophecies? Your God is supposed to be the infinite cosmic power in control of the world, who's simultaneously here and there at all times and knows everything in every nook and cranny. He's prescient, like you'll always say. Aren't you smart enough to know the consequences of prescience combined with omnipotence? Those prophecies are analogous to your God saying, "This is how bad I'm gonna make the world in 2017". You God is incredibly dumb, seeing as he keeps scoring zero in every exams. His cosmic scores are wack, even by human standards (well, have we yet discovered a superior standard? grin). Your defence, ogbeni, is LAME!!!! Go and eat some cray fish and come back to tell us some better story. winkwink

The deists reject religion and revealed theology with logical evidence for God's existence buttressed with science . So how does this impugn God's existence ?
And what is the POINT of this deist God, I keep asking? What is his RELEVANCE to humanity? Has anyone contacted him yet? grin

But bro , do you have ADD , because this is the reason why this thread was created . You guys keep asking the same questions over and over again and we keep repeating the same answers over and over again .
https://www.nairaland.com/3870662/atheists-attention-deficit-disorder-add

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ5XsgJp9g4

One thing about the second type of motivation (reward-punishment motivation ) is that it is efficacious for perfunctory/ algorithmic tasks . Routines are inherently boring and one way to motivate people is to use reward . Like I said before , you people are being paid to troll Christians week in week out . The quality of the posts are poor and the arguments are repetitive and senseless . I mean , only someone who is being paid would enjoy to do such a thing over and over again . grin wink wink .
All of this story cannot dribble C Ronaldo, neither will they score you a goal in UEFA! Comical lad on the trajectory to becoming a conspiracy theorist. grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Reeks of the usual dumbness. But the stench has gotten more awful. undecided

Please keep shut.
It's obvious your moniker was opened for the sole purpose of conscious stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Please keep shut.
It's obvious your moniker was opened for the sole purpose of conscious stupidity.
"Conscious stupidity"? grin See me see Imbecil_e. Now you can see that you're the Master of Irony on nairaland. Omo kwekwere cheesy
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
"Conscious stupidity"? grin See me see Imbecil_e. Now you can see that you're the Master of Irony on nairaland. Ome kwekwere cheesy
Sorry, the English was too big for you. undecided
I should have spoken yoruba.

But wait,
Is that why you have to open a fake moniker?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA / Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.