Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,480 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? (10993 Views)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by OtemAtum: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
JackBizzle:

I am Jackbizzle, a human being, a dark knight, an enigma, a sunshine in the rain.
; D

Yes, that's how we roll. Be yourself.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by obinna58(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The deists who acknowledge the existence of God reject religion and there are atheists in religion . What exactly is your point ?
Even deists av their own God not god hehehehe
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
JackBizzle:

I am Jackbizzle, a human being, a dark knight, an enigma, a sunshine in the rain.

An enigma ?

Nigga shut up

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
obinna58:

Even deists av their own God not god hehehehe

People have conceptions of the creator , it does not mean they have different Gods . It's the same being. Theology studies the nature of the Divine. And under Theology, there is revealed and natural Theology ; the former belongs to religion , the latter belongs to Deism. The Divine has many conceptions and is seen through different perspectives.

Even your High Priest Richard Dawkins though very unphilosophical understands this simple message. You can't have a public debate with a theologian or philosopher of religion with this kind of naive thinking .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by JackBizzle: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

An enigma ?

Nigga shut up

Hi hater!
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by dalaman: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

People have conceptions of the creator , it does not mean they have different Gods . It's the same being. Theology studies the nature of the Divine. And under Theology, there is revealed and natural Theology ; the former belongs to religion , the latter belongs to Deism. The Divine has many conceptions and is seen through different perspectives.

Even your High Priest Richard Dawkins though very unphilosophical understands this simple message. You can't have a public debate with a theologian or philosopher of religion with this kind of naive thinking .

Shut up. People invent different ideas and conception of a creator. Some believe the universe needs to have many creators and they invented many God (polytheist) others feel that the universe deserve to have just one creator and they invented a singular creator (monotheism ) . That you keep crying about the different ideas all being the same is your own making. They aren't the same. Even in theology the Gods are not the same. They have different atributes and are not considered to be the same.

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
dalaman:

Shut up. People invent different ideas and conception of a creator. Some believe the universe needs to have many creators and they invented many God (polytheist) others feel that the universe deserve to have just one creator and they invented a singular creator (monotheism ) . That you keep crying about the different ideas all being the same is your own making. They aren't the same. Even in theology the Gods are not the same. They have different atributes and are not considered to be the same.

This is an assumption . Assumptions are not proof . And whenever you start arguing on concepts in theism or Theology , you should start with "in my opinion " so we will quickly know that you are ignorant of the subject and you are rambling as usual .
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 1:31am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
Then the question is no longer whether God is real or not. The question now is, what is the POINT of God?

I don't get ur question....can you clarify..
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 23, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:

I don't get ur question....can you clarify..
I mean, WHAT IS THE RELEVANCE OF GOD if he exists?
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by sonofluc1fer: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

People have conceptions of the creator , it does not mean they have different Gods . It's the same being. .
Lying king. Keeps repeating lies endlessly. When will you learn?
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by sonofluc1fer: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
Ask Felixomoron's patients.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Ask Felixomoron's patients.
He's in coma. Me jabs cracked his jaws and threw him into slumber. He won't be waking up anytime soon. He's his own patient. grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by frank317: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:

This question might sound easy but very difficult to answer.

Most Christians are like gamblers. They spend their whole life waiting to hit the jack pot.

Let me break it down:

Gamblers/Christians believe God/betting is their source if wealth/health, wealth, or happiness. So they always pray/bet HOPING that Thier prayer/effort would pay off. The bad news is neither have any idea when God/betting would pay/answer prayer. So this uncertainty keeps them glued(addicted) to praying/betting, while they, as human in need, strategies/work hard. Then when their strategy/hardwork pays off they blame it on Betting luck/God.

The fact is that believe in God is useless. Sometimes Christians mistaken believe in themselves to be believe in God. Hence the pastors capitalize on this and milk them, telling them his prayers are then cause of their success and not their hardwork.

Christians spend their lives believing in a useless God and spend the rest of their lives working hard Makin ends meet and feeding their believes with their own effort. Yes they only make God relevent by attributing their success to him rather than their efforts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by dalaman: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

This is an assumption . Assumptions are not proof . And whenever you start arguing on concepts in theism or Theology , you should start with "in my opinion " so we will quickly know that you are ignorant of the subject and you are rambling as usual .

Its not an assumption. I thought you said proof is only used in mathematics? See your life? Anyway, there are many ideas and conceptions of God's. Some are polytheist while others are mono. It is a fact not an assumption.

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by sonofluc1fer: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
He's in coma. Me jabs cracked his jaws and threw him into slumber. He won't be waking up anytime soon. He's his own patient. grin

Hehe. grin grin grin

I like him though.. He's got this tenacity, this zest.... His consistency in making a fool of himself is remarkable... Quite entertaining.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by sonofluc1fer: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2017
dalaman:

Its not an assumption. I thought you said proof is only used in mathematics? See your life? Anyway, there are many ideas and conceptions of God's. Some are polytheist while others are mono. It is a fact not an assumption.
Even if we are to agree with his line of thought - - which is totally false - -, he would run into trouble trying to explain how both 'concepts' wrote separate books for different religions. How do you tell which concept is true without any bias? By what measure would he tell which is true:faith or logic?

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Hehe. grin grin grin

I like him though.. He's got this tenacity, this zest.... His consistency in making a fool of himself is remarkable... Quite entertaining.

Indeed. The brevity and confidence with which he does it while keeping a straight face is mind-blowing and out of this world. grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by dalaman: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2017
frank317:

Most Christians are like gamblers. They spend their whole life waiting to hit the jack pot.

Let me break it down:

Gamblers/Christians believe God/betting is their source if wealth/health, wealth, or happiness. So they always pray/bet HOPING that Thier prayer/effort would pay off. The bad news is neither have any idea when God/betting would pay/answer prayer. So this uncertainty keeps them glued(addicted) to praying/betting, while they, as human in need, strategies/work hard. Then when their strategy/hardwork pays off they blame it on Betting luck/God.

The fact is that believe in God is useless. Sometimes Christians mistaken believe in themselves to be believe in God. Hence the pastors capitalize on this and milk them, telling them his prayers are then cause of their success and not their hardwork.

Christians spend their lives believing in a useless God and spend the rest of their lives working hard Makin ends meet and feeding their believes with their own effort. Yes they only make God relevent by attributing their success to him rather than their efforts.

EOD.

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by dalaman: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Even if we are to agree with his line of thought - - which is totally false - -, he would run into trouble trying to explain how both 'concepts' wrote separate books for different religions. How do you tell which concept is true without any bias? By what measure would he tell which is true:faith or logic?

He once gave some very bogus explanations as to how to get to know the true religion. I asked him some follow up questions and he ran away. grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Thank you for this. May Zeus, and in fact, all the Olympian Gods and Goddesses bless you abundantly - in fact, scratch that - may the magnitude of blessings you invest into your life as a God responsible for himself give the planet and all its numerous Gods a run for their money.

This is one question Abrahamists have never answered, blatantly refuse to answer, and, for, of course, obvious reasons, are never going to answer. By what criteria do we determine which religious revelation and the God revealing it are false and which ones are true? Faith or logic and reason? If they opt for the lunacy of ditching logic and reason through their common but now stale and boring claptrap that their hipposh!t are BEYOND the comprehensive capability of the human mind, how then do we determine which one is true, since the only possible legitimate tool we can use has been discarded and deemed useless? Have we not entered into the madhouse? Faith, of course, is not a criterion, since the Muslim has as much faith in his God as the Christian, and even if we're to opt for measuring the strength of their respective faiths and making comparisons in order to declare one as stronger, hence superior and the truth, it wouldn't still be possible since faith is impossible to measure, whether in terms of sincerity, strength or depth, so aren't we thus in an impasse? Shouldn't we then go back to using reason and logic which the religitards discarded when they were still high on osogbo weed and over their fuc_king rockers? Will they then be ready for a rational ride, after realising that faith is useless at authenticating their oh so cherished beliefs? cheesy

Or, maybe we can find out which is the legitimate God by assembling all of the five thousand divinities and have them bring out their dicks to piss to see who can piss the best, the winner being declared the true God? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by hopefulLandlord: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
Thank you for this. May Zeus, and in fact, all the Olympian Gods and Goddesses bless you abundantly - in fact, scratch that - may the magnitude of blessings you invest into your life as a God responsible for himself give the planet and all its numerous Gods a run for their money.

This is one question Abrahamists have never answered, blatantly refuse to answer, and, for, of course, obvious reasons, are never going to answer. By what criteria do we determine which religious revelation and the God revealing it are false and which ones are true? Faith or logic and reason? If they opt for the lunacy of ditching logic and reason through their common but now stale and boring claptrap that their hipposh!t are BEYOND the comprehensive capability of the human mind, how then do we determine which one is true, since the only possible legitimate tool we can use has been discarded and deemed useless? Have we not entered into the madhouse? Faith, of course, is not a criterion, since the Muslim has as much faith in his God as the Christian, and even if we're to opt for measuring the strength of their respective faiths and making comparisons in order to declare one as stronger, hence superior and the truth, it wouldn't still be possible since faith is impossible to measure, whether in terms of sincerity, strength or depth, so aren't we thus in an impasse? Shouldn't we then go back to using reason and logic which the religitards discarded when they were still high on osogbo weed and over their fuc_king rockers? Will they then be ready for a rational ride, after realising that faith is useless at authenticating their oh so cherished beliefs? cheesy

Or, maybe we can find out which is the legitimate God by assembling all of the five thousand divinities and have them bring out their dicks to piss to see who can piss the best, the winner being declared the true God? grin
the ending got me lol
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by JackBizzle: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2017
frank317:

Let me break it down:

Sir, 2 bottles of origin for you!

You broke the illusion of religion down!
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2017
frank317:

Let me break it down:

The fact is that believe in God is useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Sometimes Christians mistaken believe in themselves to be believe in God. Hence the pastors capitalize on this and milk them, telling them his prayers are then cause of their success and not their hardwork.

grin Brother, after finishing it and summarising all the truths accumulated since the cosmos got out of bed in that one emboldened sentence in brown, you needn't have said more. That is just the exact answer. WHAT IS THE POINT OF GOD? Come closer and let me whisper it into your ears: he's POINTLESS! cheesy

And pardon me for having to edit your post by adding those exclamation marks. It was in a bid to make the declaration the loudest yet in the universe so that the "heavenly host" can hear it clearly and reel in anguish and horror, the exact fate they promised us in their imaginary hell, since they didn't hear when Nietzsche declared that "GOD IS DEAD". grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2017
dalaman:

Its not an assumption. I thought you said proof is only used in mathematics? See your life?

The statement is still valid , assumptions are still not proof . I used the word "proof" colloquially.

Anyway, there are many ideas and conceptions of God's. Some are polytheist while others are mono. It is a fact not an assumption.

The universe was created undoubtedly, there are many ideas of the nature of the Divine. Some deify the elements , some deify natural phenomenon.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by IKC10(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2017
frank317:

Christians spend their lives believing in a useless God and spend the rest of their lives working hard Makin ends meet and feeding their believes with their own effort. Yes they only make God relevant by attributing their success to him rather than their effort...
Let me tell you brother, you cannot understand Christianity from the outside. You only can, when you come inside first. Or do you get to see what is in a building from the outside? Think about it.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by sonofluc1fer: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2017
IKC10:

Let me tell you brother, you cannot understand Christianity from the outside.
You can not understand Islam from the outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by IKC10(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2017
JackBizzle:
1. Evans the kidnapper praises God and is a strong Christian. Many criminals do thanksgiving in churches.

2. People kneeling down in US airport for Apostle Sulieman

3. Corrupt politicians acting holy and praying at pilgrimage in Mecca.

4. Pastors being caught left and right in sex scandals.

Is there really a God and isn't religion a bunch of lies used by hypocrites to cover up?

Kingebukasblog, how far? Cc felixomor
There can't be a fake, if there were no original.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by IKC10(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I wasn't talking about Islam. [quote] That's your religion, [/quot] and I don't disrespect you. But all I'm just saying is that Jesus loves you, and he is the only Way
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by dalaman: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The universe was created undoubtedly, there are many ideas of the nature of the Divine. Some deify the elements , some deify natural phenomenon.

This is an assumption.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by IKC10(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I wasn't talking about Islam.
That's your religion,
and I don't disrespect you. But all I'm just saying is that Jesus loves you, and he is the only Way
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
dalaman:

This is an assumption.
You assumed that it is an assumption

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by JackBizzle: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
IKC10:
There can't be a fake, if there were no original.

What if the original is an illusion?

There are fake MMM sites. Does that stop MMM itself from being fake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft / Oyedepo: Love Always Delivers Success & Prosperity? / Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.