Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,791 members, 7,959,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? (11015 Views)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2017
OtemAtum:

Oh, you want to change the world from a place containing brain users to the ones filled with sheeple? Go on, try it cheesy
grin grin He wants to transform humanity from brain users to brainless creatures with their gray matter rolled like weed and strapped in their anus. Should we allow him? grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by hopefulLandlord: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
"Conscious stupidity"? grin See me see Imbecil_e. Now you can see that you're the Master of Irony on nairaland. Ome kwekwere cheesy

don't waste your breath on that one, you'll be glad you didn't
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

don't waste your breath on that one, you'll be glad you didn't
It's fine bro. I like playing with him, since I have no toys. grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry, the English was too big for you. undecided
I should have spoken yoruba.

But wait,
Is that why you have to open a fake moniker?
Yawns. Fuc_k you retar_d. undecided Please, are there any astronauts in the house? I want to know the alien species that dropped this nutter on our planet and whence they came. I understand they were trying to dispose of refuse, but our planet ain't no dumping ground for the universe's garbage. I'll appreciate if you can kindly help us return this unwanted "gift" to their galaxy. May Zeus, the LORD thy God, show you the coordinates, our humble heroes.

The way you accuse every atheist of trying to be fake makes YOU A SUSPECT, ode. grin If I did set out to conceal my identity, I wouldn't type like this, since someone like bennyann can easily sniff me out. But, since I'm here to have fun, let me indulge you for a minute.

I've been several monikers on nairaland; Ayomikun37, KingEtienneSky, joyContraMundum, Phaeze, Awhaie, Phaezejoye, joyeSeraph, Seraphjoye all of which no longer exist. And now, I'm back as the Tearless Knight who will make you cry, so brace yourself for the heavy sh!ts that are coming. Nearly all the monikers I'm currently following belong to me. Now, kill yourself imbecil_e. grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Yawns. Fuc_k you retar_d. undecided Please, are there any astronauts in the house? I want to know the alien species that dropped this nutter on our planet and whence they came. I understand they were trying to dispose of refuse, but our planet ain't no dumbing ground for the universe's garbage. I'll appreciate if you can kindly help us return this unwanted "gift" to their galaxy. May Zeus, the LORD thy God, show you the coordinates, our humble heroes.

The way you accuse every atheist of trying to be fake makes YOU A SUSPECT, ode. grin If did set out to conceal my identity, I wouldn't type like this, since someone like bennyann can easily sniff me out. But, since I'm here to have fun, let me indulge you for a minute.

I've been several monikers on nairaland; Ayomikun37, KingEtienneSky, joyContraMundum, Phaeze, Awhaie, Phaezejoye, joyeSeraph, Seraphjoye all of which no longer exist. And now, I'm back as the Tearless Knight who will make you cry, so brace yourself for the heavy sh!ts that are coming. Nearly all the monikers I'm currently following belong to me. Now, kill yourself imbecil_e. grin

Hehehehe, the wicked confesses even with minimal pressure.
So cowardice can be this pronounced? grin

I never knew.
Chai

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by towbaynah(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Then the question is no longer whether God is real or not. The question now is, what is the POINT of God?

People choose to believe in a god because it helps them understand and accept events that seem incomprehensible or mysterious. It also helps them deal with hardship albeit in a lazy way.

For example what happens after death? Humans cannot accept that when you die, that's the ultimate end of you. So when loved ones die, you hear things like "God knows best", or "God dey".

Other arguments are about how the universe began, how life started etc. This is a popular argument that deists and theists put forward. Science so far has been unable to firmly establish how exactly humans came to be on this planet or how life started on earth. However a gap in human knowledge is a very poor argument for the existence of a god. If you can marry logic and existential scientific findings; fossil finds and the discovery of other galaxies, you'll understand that humans are made of star dust, that life began very gradually several billion years ago from unicellular organisms to multicellular organisms and that there's no point arrogating supreme powers to an 'Intelligent Designer' (or God) made from the figment of your imagination.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by sonofluc1fer: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Reeks of the usual dumbness. But the stench has gotten more awful. undecided
grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, the wicked confesses even with minimal pressure.
So cowardice can be this pronounced? grin

I never knew.
Chai
No surgery can cure your brain infection, and your dumbness has just about reached its yield point. You're fuc_ked, dude. The mumu accused me of being fake and after disappointing the idiot he had to start telling me how dumb he is. Na me do you the thing wey dey worry you? grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
No surgery can cure your brain infection, and your dumbness has just about reached its yield point. You're fuc_ked, dude. The mumu dey accused me of being fake and after disappointing the idiot he had to start telling me how dumb he is. Na me do you the thing wey dey worry you? grin

Hehehehe,
Mumudeen,
surgery is not used to treat brain infection.

Olodo, try and use google before talking.
Lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe,
Mumudeen,
surgery is not used to treat brain infection.

Olodo, try and use google before talking.
Lmao grin
Hahaha! So you admit that you have brain infection? The fake doctor has no idea that brain abscess can be treated with surgery. Olodo! grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2017
towbaynah:

People choose to believe in a god because it helps them understand and accept events that seem incomprehensible or mysterious. It also helps them deal with hardship albeit in a lazy way.

For example what happens after death? Humans cannot accept that when you die, that's the ultimate end of you. So when loved ones die, you hear things like "God knows best", or "God dey".

Other arguments are about how the universe began, how life started etc. This is a popular argument that deists and theists put forward. Science so far has been unable to firmly establish how exactly humans came to be on this planet or how life started on earth. However a gap in human knowledge is a very poor argument for the existence of a god. If you can marry logic and existential scientific findings; fossil finds and the discovery of other galaxies, you'll understand that humans are made of star dust, that life began very gradually several billion years ago from unicellular organisms to multicellular organisms and that there's no point arrogating supreme powers to an 'Intelligent Designer' (or God) made from the figment of your imagination.
Thanks for that. Felixomor, come and read and get smart. grin cheesy
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Hahaha! So you admit that you have brain infection? The fake doctor has no idea that brain abscess can be treated with surgery. Olodo! grin

You had to go to google and check. And change it to "abscess"
Brain infection u said, not abscess. ..
Olodo.
Brain infection is treated with antibiotics systemically...

When i advised you to keep shut,
You wont listen.
Now see yourself?

Mumudeen grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

You had to go to google and check. And change it to "abscess"
Brain infection u said, not abscess. ..
Olodo.
Brain infection is treated with antibiotics systemically...

Mumudeen grin
So Mumudeen is your daddy's name? No wonder you're such a doofus. A person who inherited Mumudeen's genes cannever be smart. grin

And you're an ignorant fool, Mr man. Brain abscess certainly is cursed by infection. Otondo.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
So Mumudeen is your daddy's name? No wonder you're such a doofus. A person who inherited Mumudeen's genes cannever be smart. grin

And you're an ignorant fool, Mr man. Brain abscess certainly is cursed by infection. Otondo.

See gymnastics
Throwing somersaults after the ignorance,
Abscess is caused by "infection"
Go and check other causes of abcess

Odè grin mumudeen
Keep shut, u will not listen.

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

See gymnastics
Throwing somersaults after the ignorance,
Abscess is caused by "infection"
Go and check other causes of abcess

Odè grin mumudeen
Keep shut, u will not listen.
Your cry over this is getting serious. Let me deliver you from the misery. No treatment can cure your brain infection. I think we can have some peace now. grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Your cry over this is getting serious. Let me deliver you from the misery. No treatment can cure your brain infection. I think we can have some peace now. grin

Try to swallow your ignorance stylishly ba?
Mumudeen grin
Next time think before spitting.

Quack Doctor that uses surgery to treat infection.
Olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Try to swallow your ignorance stylishly ba?
Mumudeen grin
Next time think before spitting.

Quack Doctor that uses surgery to treat infection.
Olodo grin
Moro_n. I wouldn't want to be a doctor, 'cause you've proven they're not that smart. But of course, you're probably not one. grin

Since you want to dwell on this, I'll like to play as well. May thunder fire you if you don't start listing the other causes of brain abscess, other than infection. I want to learn from a doctor and cure my ignorance. grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Moro_n. I wouldn't want to be a doctor, 'cause you've proven they're not that smart. But of course, you're probably not one. grin

Since you want to dwell on this, I'll like to play as well. May thunder fire you if you don't start listing the other causes of brain abscess, other than infection. I want to learn from a doctor and cure my ignorance. grin

Now stylishly begging for knowledge ba?
Lmao
Ediort grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Now stylishly begging for knowledge ba?
Lmao
Ediort grin

I always knew you're a nonentity that'll never be useful for anything. The dumbass can't even share what he knows. Your brain has eroded enough for your skull to have enough space for hiding your picayune knowledge from "thieves". Keep it forever and take it to the grave, stingy goat. grin You're so good for sports, I swear. This your level of stupidity, me likey. cheesy Janet will soon abandon you when she sees a boy who's below you in age belittling and murduring you while you watch helplessly. But, of course, age is just a number, my dumb doctor. People should consult you at their own peril. I pity you..... but I'm not going to have mercy on you. grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
I always knew you're a nonentity that'll never be useful for anything. The dumbass can't even share what he knows. Your brain has eroded enough for your skull to have enough space for hiding your picayune knowledge from "thieves". Keep it forever and take it to the grave, stingy goat. grin You're so good for sports, I swear. This your level stupidity, me likey. cheesy Janet will soon abandon you when she sees a boy who's below you in age belittling and murduring you while you watch helplessly. But, of course, age is just a number, my dumb doctor. People should consult you at their own peril. I pity you..... but I'm not going to have mercy on you. grin

hehehehehe,
I still thank God I am better than the fake moniker impostor who foolishly uses surgery to treat infection......
Olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

hehehehehe,
I still thank God I am better than the fake moniker impostor who foolishly uses surgery to treat infection......
Olodo grin
I regret not listening to hopefuLandlord's advice. Please, Jehovah's marionette, don't mention me again.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
I regret not listening to hopefuLandlord's advice. Please, Jehovah's marionette, don't mention me again.

Cop out .
Ediort cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:

Cop out .
Ediort cheesy
Persistent he-goat. I hope you don't end up telling me the name of every member of your family before sunset. undecided
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Persistent he-goat. I hope you don't end up telling me the name of every member of your family before sunset. undecided
I thought you had gone, Mumudeen grin
Why did you come back?
Is that why you chose to be foolish today?
Speaking ignorantly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by JackBizzle: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chai! See as dem derail my thread with abuse
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
felixomor:
I thought you had gone, Mumudeen grin Why did you come back? Is that why you chose to be foolish today? Speaking ignorantly.
Alright.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Chai

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
JackBizzle:
Chai! See as dem derail my thread with abuse
That's the new trend on this section bro
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by OtemAtum: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
grin grin He wants to transform humanity from brain users to brainless creatures with their gray matter rolled like weed and strapped in their anus. Should we allow him? grin
lol cheesy
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by JackBizzle: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
OtemAtum:
lol cheesy

Oga,

Are you an atheist, deist, pagan, pantheist?

Your UFos Doctrine dey bust my brain!
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by OtemAtum: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
JackBizzle:

Oga,

Are you an atheist, deist, pagan, pantheist?

Your UFos Doctrine dey bust my brain!

I don't have a tag. I am an Otem, a human being, a god, a user of the brain.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by JackBizzle: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
OtemAtum:

I don't have a tag. I am an Otem, a human being, a god, a user of the brain.

I am Jackbizzle, a human being, a dark knight, an enigma, a sunshine in the rain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity / Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.