Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? (10592 Views)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by rickyponting504(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2017
beliefs are personal as to individuals.... what you believe might be directly opposite to another man's believe.... the fact is stick to whatever you choose to believe... and not condemning others believes.. I believe strongly that whosoever starts any uproar of confusion among religion and their believes are just the agent of the old devil Satan... Lucifer.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by bennyann: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
Yawns. Fuc_k you retar_d. undecided Please, are there any astronauts in the house? I want to know the alien species that dropped this nutter on our planet and whence they came. I understand they were trying to dispose of refuse, but our planet ain't no dumping ground for the universe's garbage. I'll appreciate if you can kindly help us return this unwanted "gift" to their galaxy. May Zeus, the LORD thy God, show you the coordinates, our humble heroes.

The way you accuse every atheist of trying to be fake makes YOU A SUSPECT, ode. grin If I did set out to conceal my identity, I wouldn't type like this, since someone like bennyann can easily sniff me out. But, since I'm here to have fun, let me indulge you for a minute.

I've been several monikers on nairaland; Ayomikun37, KingEtienneSky, joyContraMundum, Phaeze, Awhaie, Phaezejoye, joyeSeraph, Seraphjoye all of which no longer exist. And now, I'm back as the Tearless Knight who will make you cry, so brace yourself for the heavy sh!ts that are coming. Nearly all the monikers I'm currently following belong to me. Now, kill yourself imbecil_e. grin

See my baby ooo, my troublesome baby or wicked baby

Aaaaawwww.... I miss you ooo

Where have you been? Have you been going to and fro the earth seeking whom to devour? angry
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
bennyann:

See my baby ooo, my troublesome baby or wicked baby

Aaaaawwww.... I miss you ooo

Where have you been? Have you been going to and fro the earth seeking whom to devour? angry
grin I've been on earth, living like a man in the real world, protecting the humanity in me at all costs, while butchering psychoz for leisure in cyberspace, and trying as much as possible to make reasonable contributions whenever the opportunity avails itself..... smiley

I believe you've been vibrating above Jesus on the celestial plane. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by bennyann: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
grin I've been on earth, living like a man in the real world, protecting the humanity in me at all costs, while butchering psychoz for leisure in cyberspace, and trying as much as possible to make reasonable contributions whenever the opportunity avails itself..... smiley

I believe you've been vibrating above Jesus on the celestial plane. cheesy

Living like a man in the real world? grin grin OK o

Are you sure you're protecting your humanity? Are you very sure you are? Are you very very very sure? Make sure that's what you're really doing.

See dear, if I should vibrate above Jesus, it means I will take his place n'a.... That's not possible o cheesy

Please take care of yourself
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
bennyann:

Living like a man in the real world? grin grin OK o

Are you sure you're protecting your humanity? Are you very sure you are? Are you very very very sure? Make sure that's what you're really doing.
Of course, I'm trying my best. grin

See dear, if I should vibrate above Jesus, it means I will take his place n'a.... That's not possible o cheesy

Please take care of yourself
You I know, Jesus I know not. There's no way I'm giving him my vote over you. cheesy

Thanks. Take care of yourself as well. And remember not to worry too much about the world. Reality will take care of itself. smiley
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by bennyann: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
Of course, I'm trying my best. grin

You I know, Jesus I know not. There's no way I'm giving him my vote over you. cheesy

Thanks. Take care of yourself as well. And remember not to worry too much about the world. Reality will take care of itself. smiley

Don't you know if you vote for me then you've voted for Jesus? wink

And thank you so much for that advice because I really really need it. But reality? lipsrsealed I hear cheesy

Thanks dear. I know you will run away with this moniker again and reappear in 100 years time sad
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
bennyann:

Don't you know if you vote for me then you've voted for Jesus? wink
Hehehe...... It's still better than voting for Satan. grin

And thank you so much for that advice because I really really need it. But reality? lipsrsealed I hear cheesy
Wow, really? That's a delight. I'm glad to know I'm useful. cheesysmileygrin It is well.

Thanks dear. I know you will run away with this moniker again and reappear in 100 years time sad
lol...... I've got a chain binding me to a heavy boulder this time, so I won't be able to run away. grin I do not plan to do so, anyways. smiley
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by bennyann: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:

Wow, really? That's a delight. I'm glad to know I'm useful. cheesysmileygrin It is well.

lol...... I've got a chain binding me to a heavy boulder this time, so I won't be able to run away. grin I do not plan to do so, anyways. smiley

Hmmmmm. that's unlike you.

I don't trust your words yet but I'm watching.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by sonofluc1fer: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
Hey. angry angry

grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Hey. angry angry

grin
sonofluc1fer grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
bennyann:

Hmmmmm. that's unlike you.

I don't trust your words yet but I'm watching.
In that case, on that, I cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye. smiley And don't mind the personal text on my profile. grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by blueAgent(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
felixomor:

Another fake duplicate apetheist moniker......
Ediort grin

I see this as a compliment on our side. they can help but admire us. cheerup Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by felixomor: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
blueAgent:

I see this as a compliment on our side. they can help but admire us. cheerup Bro.
Cheers brother grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by bennyann: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:
In that case, on that, I cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye. smiley And don't mind the personal text on my profile. grin

No need for all those words please. You're important to me ooo.

Just take care of yourself, please.
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
bennyann:

No need for all those words please. You're important to me ooo.

Just take care of yourself, please.
smiley Great. Thanks, I will. And make sure you do as well. wink
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by bennyann: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:

Thanks dear cool
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by JackBizzle: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tearless:

undecided

Fishy
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
JackBizzle:

undecided

Fishy
Lolzzz. grin
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tearless:
I mean, WHAT IS THE RELEVANCE OF GOD if he exists?

What is the relevance of a foundation in a building?
Re: Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
JackBizzle:
1. Evans the kidnapper praises God and is a strong Christian. Many criminals do thanksgiving in churches.

2. People kneeling down in US airport for Apostle Sulieman

3. Corrupt politicians acting holy and praying at pilgrimage in Mecca.

4. Pastors being caught left and right in sex scandals.

Is there really a God and isn't religion a bunch of lies used by hypocrites to cover up?

Kingebukasblog, how far? Cc felixomor
you know... They do have a penalty 4 that. But do you need God to come down from heaven and scold them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce / Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.