Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,060 members, 7,838,694 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained (5353 Views)

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Victornezzar: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:

sexybbstar against the wind grin
na season 3 dis
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Piiko:
one Yoruba demon don finish work, panel beat her heart into shape grin
Must you be tribalistic?angry
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Must you be tribalistic?angry
my bae just broke up with me so my mood isn't good

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

na season 3 dis
yes oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Piiko:
my bae just broke up with me so my mood isn't good
okay *bye*

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by boiz2men(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cinderella5:
Sexybbstar the men defender, oya come and defend them again.
You think you can find a husband by defending fuckboys, smh.

Actually miss Cindy, shes under watch by those ready to settle.... I wouldn't be surprised if she creates a thread to post her pre wedding pix of a guy you lot fantasize about.... Either that or she might get a very good job courtesy of a NLder.

Just the singular fact that you lot are against her makes her super attractive and popular.. If there are more of her types here... Believe me her popularity would dwindle.

Her only undoing is that she claims she doesn't reply pm....

Right now, she is the most popular female on NL courtesy of all you guys hate towards her... If she contest for miss NL.. She would win with a landslide

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:
oyindidi..it's like they have banned that boy
Ban who? Who fit ban me?? I still dey here for you. Anytime, Anyday.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
OP sounds like pussiesandy. undecided
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Oyindidi(f): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mysteriouz:

Ban who? Who fit ban me?? I still dey here for you. Anytime, Anyday.
You love her, tell her your feelings and stop acting like a loser
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Abbeycharles(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
boiz2men:

Actually miss Cindy, shes under watch by those ready to settle.... I wouldn't be surprised if she creates a thread to post her pre wedding pix of a guy you lot fantasize about.... Either that or she might get a very good job courtesy of a NLder.

Just the singular fact that you lot are against her makes her super attractive and popular.. If there are more of her types here... Believe me her popularity would dwindle.

Right now, she is the most popular female on NL courtesy of all you guys hate towards her... If she contest for miss NL.. She would win with a landslide
The hatred they have towards the girl no be here oooo.. And the funniest thing is most of them are below average when it comes to beauty grin
Even a shameless married woman even join the kids to throw shades too grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm so much in love with this thread.... Lefulefu, where is my popcorn.?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'm so much in love with this thread.... Lefulefu, where is my popcorn.?
specially made for u with viju milk cheesy

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:
specially made for u with viju milk cheesy
Awww... Thanks bro.... Ure such a darling.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
boiz2men:

What hate are y'all talking about na? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Cinderella5(f): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
boiz2men:

keep deceiving yourself, Bleep boys have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Cinderella5(f): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
evexx1:
Makes a lot of sense.
thanks luv

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Oyindidi(f): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mysteriouz:

You gotta visit this girl's posts and see the way she insults guys. its annoying, what does she have against us for her to rain insults on us like that. NL lost a member today cos of her. When the insult too much, the guy was left with no choice but to run for his life. She never see anything. Sebi na thread I open for her, if she talk again, na storybook I go write for her.
Are you a man?
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by TroubleDude: 12:43am On Jun 21, 2017
is this supposed to be a cyber war... damn!!! Nl don rubbish finish...
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by ItsTutsi(m): 2:04am On Jun 21, 2017
But your pussy be 5ft deep
iamDaisy:
look at who is talking, a small man. Are you up to 5ft tall?
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by ItsTutsi(m): 2:07am On Jun 21, 2017
When lefulefu reads the "bro" part
sexybbstar:

Awww... Thanks bro.... Ure such a darling.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 21, 2017
ItsTutsi:
When lefulefu reads the "bro" part
bros she"s my younger sis.wich one u dey? cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 21, 2017
ItsTutsi:
But your pussy be 5ft deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Cinderella5:
Most guys in Romanceland are quick to attack ladies by calling them prostitutes and lacking in manners here are the reasons;
1. Because most of them are broke, they struggle to survive, there is the saying that a hungry man is an angry man, they vent their anger and frustration on Nairaland ladies because we are just a click away. They get very angry when some say they prefer made men, They become very pained when some of us say we don't mind collecting money from our bfs grin that when they ask if they are our father grin. Girls don't be too offended, it's poverty grin
2. They are jobless, there is the saying that the idle mind is the devil's workshop. How won't they practice hate towards ladies here when they have nothing else to do with their lives?
3. Refusal to accept their pms. Most romancland boys are Bleep boys, they keep sending pms even when they don't know how you look, they overwhelm your mailbox with pms cos they are unable to control their urge, and of course most females ignore them, they begin to hurt and start insulting every female they see.

The end cheesy

I'd rather say creating this thread was not necessary
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Blackfire(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
iamDaisy:
Do you know any short man that respects women? Kikikiki

Yes....

Me.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by drnoel: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:
Log out and face reality more...be less fixated on Nairaland boys. One would think Nairaland is a country or tribe.

There are good guys here, I can list 10 for you...but you can't notice them when you keep creating threads like this.

Why they're pained is what I don't know. The girls are not less pained either. It's tit for tat here. For a change, focus on the good guys dear.

Tit for tat? Who has time for that? Only kids and university adolescents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? / Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) / Virginity Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.