Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? (4391 Views)

7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by CaraJewel(f): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Relationships now are fu*ked up.nonsense.both genders why is it hard to stay faithful.why is it hard to stay...staying with just one partner is fun.some girls sha sometimes i dey shame on their behalf cuz no shame again

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bestchoice4me:
Seriously,am confused too,I've once been in diz type of situation,she even told me d guy proposed to her ,she show me d pics and d ring,yet she still coming for my konji,as a sharp guy na,I keep bleepin her,wen d bleepin was goin on,told her to gv d guy a call,she did,d guy asked where are u,she said am on d bike..Lol..laf nearly burst my belle..Gurls why na..

Lwkmd o
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hope say no be my babe u dey handle ootongue
cos am keeping her 4 marriage grin

Lolz, weiten be her name grin
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
firstking01:
The jezebels and delilahs of this world are beutiful trust me, but they are highly deceptive

Lol
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Victornezzar: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

Lolz, weiten be her name grin
Janet
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Janet

LOL no nor be she, never dated any Janet
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
eezeribe:
This is a representation of the average Nigerian youth... Both boys and girls.
It's a two way thing... The OLOSHOS(female) and the people who patronise them are also OLOSHOS(male)
Spot on.
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Victornezzar: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL no nor be she, never dated any Janet
lmao better
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Princeboca12(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:
Guys, this is my opinion : NEVER TAKE GIRLS SERIOUSLY.

So I currently have a real good friend who is very pretty, I have been with her for 2 months now and tried asking her out but she says she has a boyfriend, she even showed me the guys picture p, the guy showers her with lots and lots of gifts, dude even got her an iPhone 7.

She said the dude treats her well, but do you know that with all these things the nigga doing for this babe she aint satisfied?

She is still banging another nigga outside, who that nigga? Me. grin

I asked her to visit me about 2 weeks ago, so she came, one thing led to the other and we got down, bleeped her fair pussy, mehn it was hot.

I thought it was just a one time thing, maybe she didn't mean to do it cause she made it really clear she loves her guy and they in good term, she just even uploaded a new pic of them on her fb.

Me on the other hand I have no girlfriend, so I was really Hot few days back so I decided to try her since we already bleeped ones and below is the chat.

Pray shes not on nairaland
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by spencerlouis(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
ohh lord y I it turnin out so!?!? embarassed angry nd I tink we guys ar part of d problem!!! if u notice a grl has a bf den free her! den I she dosnt mention it den itz fine! hw wudd u feel if u were dd guy? trust me same is sure gonna hit sm day but God 4bid anyway!!!
y ar grls doin dis? only God knows wat d grl we gonna marry has done in her life cry
I laffet shaa grin
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
smiley shocked shocked
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Elijahhopelarry(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
interesting sad
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
spencerlouis:
ohh lord y I it turnin out so!?!? embarassed angry nd I tink we guys ar part of d problem!!! if u notice a grl has a bf den free her! den I she dosnt mention it den itz fine! hw wudd u feel if u were dd guy? trust me same is sure gonna hit sm day but God 4bid anyway!!!
y ar grls doin dis? only God knows wat d grl we gonna marry has done in her life cry
I laffet shaa grin

LOL them Bleep my own already so I don't care o, I will take a niggas babe because I know they will do the same if they had the opportunity.
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
spencerlouis:
I laffet shaa grin
she will be a cheerful giver even when she"s married grin.pray then whoever she"s doin it wit wears a condom sha cheesy.
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:

she will be a cheerful giver even when she"s married grin.pray then whoever she"s doin it wit wears a condom sha cheesy.

I know how many times 2 condoms I wear don burst grin

Countless!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

I know how many times 2 condoms I wear don burst grin

Countless!
when u with loose girls ur play safe mode should be on high alert cos the STDS wey dem dey carry no be here oo.even ordinary kissing dem sef fit leave u wit infected lips grin
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:

when u with loose girls ur play safe mode should be on high alert cos the STDS wey dem dey carry no be here oo.even ordinary kissing dem sef fit leave u wit infected lips grin

LOL I nor they follow anyhow girls. Na 8/10 be my own. That's why I don't have babe, if you nor be that 8/10 social status, forget am. You must clean finish head to toe and make sense package finish like Juliet abrahim, I swear say I never date lesser girl before I fit bite iron for this matter cheesy

The good thing is I get this likeness any girl when see me must drool plus I cute join am soooo grin
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL I nor they follow anyhow girls. Na 8/10 be my own. That's why I don't have babe, if you nor be that 8/10 social status, forget am. You must clean finish head to toe and make sense package finish like Juliet abrahim, I swear say I never date lesser girl before I fit bite iron for this matter cheesy

The good thing is I get this likeness any girl when see me must drool plus I cute join am soooo grin

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by benjsniper33: 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bestchoice4me:
Seriously,am confused too,I've once been in diz type of situation,she even told me d guy proposed to her ,she show me d pics and d ring,yet she still coming for my konji,as a sharp guy na,I keep bleepin her,wen d bleepin was goin on,told her to gv d guy a call,she did,d guy asked where are u,she said am on d bike..Lol..laf nearly burst my belle..Gurls why na..

Hahahaha.....kai . Dude you are a monster. Kai
cheesy cheesy shocked shocked embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by toastedbread: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
don't kiss and tell bro. even if u have to tell, don't be too revealing.
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by slyrone(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

Read my former threads and You will know I ha been with more than enough girls to make this conclusion

Should I start posting lots of chat, more over my iPhone when most chats they, the screen they bad

Na my c8 I they use for now and this is the recent one.

When I repair the screen will post more if my mind go.
Na your plasma you for use. Grow up
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by slyrone(m): 12:36am On Jun 21, 2017
CaraJewel:
Relationships now are fu*ked up.nonsense.both genders why is it hard to stay faithful.why is it hard to stay...staying with just one partner is fun.some girls sha sometimes i dey shame on their behalf cuz no shame again
Loyalty has eluded many of us. Loyalty is foreign to many of us. Loyalty is too complicated to be understood by many of us. Loyalty!! even family these days are disloyal. But for me, I place loyalty above all else
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 21, 2017
slyrone:
Na your plasma you for use. Grow up

Be like na your girl I they bang self.

That's why you pained.
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
lmao na true sha if person wan marry dis days ehn na 2 spend 3 days 4 mountain pray oo cos u don't know hu is hu grin
the reason why I hate marriage, look for a baby mama
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Victornezzar: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2017
fakeprophet:

the reason why I hate marriage, look for a baby mama
Do u av a sister
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Do u av a sister
no, are u giving me ur sister to laid
Re: Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? by Victornezzar: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2017
fakeprophet:

no, are u giving me ur sister to laid
SMH
If u av 1....u won't be saying dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With An Okada Man Who Got Aroused While Exchanging Money / Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out / My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.