Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR (63457 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This same use less vegetable uneducated phoolish nonsense cow condemned Yaradua for traveling abroad for treatments, and now the idiat has spent billions of naira to treat himself. Is it not better for the ani mal to die and allow this country be or why is he still holding on to power?

Karma is indeed great, when you outside you don't open mouth to spill shiit.

Many nairalanders hailed him when he called on yaradua to resign due to ill health but today they have lost their voices, where are omenka , madridguy , egift , modath , uncle Gbawe , dropshot and co?

He's better dead than suffering all these pains and die with a use less name or better still resign if he really wants the good of the country....
i love that part where you said karma is a bitch, my candid advice to you is to prepare your self too because if you wish somebody dead and you think that karma has gone on break

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
ojinuocheibi:
i love that part where you said karma is a bitch, my candid advice to you is to prepare your self too because if you wish somebody dead and you think that karma has gone on break
He should resign or go and die

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Jetland(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/20/buhari-suffers-speech-impairment-london
This one won make lafter kill me. 'When the President was leaving for the airport, he shocked his aides when he asked if they were going to Sokoto, perhaps one of the first signs of his deteriorating memory.'

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by jflexy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
It seems Buhari knew about this illness before vying for presidency, he was afraid he would not be able to fund everything, that's why he was determined to be a president at least, there won't be the "insufficient fund"

My own opinion

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bakerdav:
Why are you pple wishing the man dead,with all this rumour, you better find better work to do
my dear they don't fear God, they will be in church every sundays decieving their selve after question the will of GOD
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ziga: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
So, this is what we call great news.

First a summary of what we all know.

And then to top it off...

It has now been learnt that President Buhari has not spoken to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo by telephone since his departure.

It has been learnt by who and from who.

What does this even mean.

I do not support an absent President. It is okay to hand over to the VP while you are still alive sir.

But also, I do not support crap/fake news articles.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by jbnm: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
why can't he just resign n let someone healthy to rule?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by judey1992(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
But can he still have sex?
Aisha still needs him in the other room!!
i dont think its necessary now.

Somebody will still do the work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by hatchy(f): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bakerdav:
Why are you pple wishing the man dead,with all this rumour, you better find better work to do
Just imagine what you wrote here.You don't make any sense with this kind of write up.

As far as i know,what the citizens are asking is that Mr Buhari shouldn't die in power rather he should resign and hand over to his deputy so that he can take care of his health which is mainly as a result of age.
It was not easy for young Obama and Jonathan who suddenly developed gray hair due to stress of leadership not to talk of a man of Buhari's age.

We should keep sentiment apart and ask for his resignation so as to save this country from impending calamity as a result of power struggle.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Organs(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
conductor2:
Buhari and Nigeria are suffering the curses of Pharaoh and Egypt. Till the day they leave the people of God, Isreal (Biafra) to leave.

Binta, tell Buhari I said he's mad - Nnamdi Kanu cheesy

Okay, so becos we release Kanu u don dey run your mouth again, ok i go soon return Kanu to Kuje, na dat time you go know, yeye ipob youth.... by the way, Evans and all his fellow criminals are all Biafrans, fyi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by donfineboi: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

What phoolish president, that ought to have resigned rather he's holding the country to ransom... You said worse against Jonathan so go swim in the lagoon

God help you
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by permit(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
nextstep:

You're welcome to be angry and ask for his resignation (I do too, and agree wholeheartedly with your stance) but please refrain from pouring so much abuse on our President. He is our President, and abusing the person is an abuse on our Nation, and on us.
. And his sickness also ur sicknes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by NCANTaskForce: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
The best thing Buhari can do for the Zoo called Nigeria is to die, sad angry sad .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This same use less vegetable uneducated phoolish nonsense cow condemned Yaradua for traveling abroad for treatments, and now the idiat has spent billions of naira to treat himself. Is it not better for the ani mal to die and allow this country be or why is he still holding on to power?

Many nairalanders hailed him when he called on yaradua to resign due to ill health but today they have lost their voices, where are omenka , madridguy , egift , modath , uncle Gbawe , dropshot and co?

He's better dead than suffering all these pains and die with a use less name or better still resign if he really wants the good of the country....

You radiate a lot of negative energy going by your comment. You have a poisoned dark soul and a contaminated spirit hence when the mouth in your body speaks, the words are laced with hate and more hate. Seek help to sanitize your soul.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by seanet02: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I believe good news like this but as for corruption news I no believe
Now I know you are lost
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Abfinest007(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
caba this caba that .when buhari was campaigning he knew he will be rule by caba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by loydsis(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Make buhari kukuma go rest make pesn rest na he is not capable of ruling dis country again he has failed totally as a president,he suppose go join his ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Phaanie(f): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why are we still talking about the former president
grin
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by obonujoker(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
I wonder why buharideens get mad when Buhari us abuse, forgetting how much they cursed and abused Jonathan... especially the Moslems....

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by lilytender: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Paperwhite:
Guess Buhari and APC have seen and agreed that not all that glitters is gold? There is nothing these propagandists & alarmist didn't do to acquire power but alas they don't know what to do with it.Buhari is the enemy to his own self.

Do you know more than God that gave him power? Are you saying that God made a mistake by giving power unto Buhari?
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by GloryCardinal(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
where is lie Mohammed? i think he say he is in touch with him ?so all this while he is giving use false message

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by emmasege: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Who cares what state he's in after plunging the nation into an unprecedented economic recession and hunger? His life or death is of no use to most reasonable Nigerians and if he's confirmed dead today, the woman in his other room and her kids can never go hungry and will still continue to live a very good life, while most of us will still be hustling for just one or two square meal.

So, it's better if he goes into history so we can have a breath of fresh air. Who knows, may be his successor will not be a bad luck and bad news like him.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by emmasege: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Phaanie:
Why are we still talking about the former president
grin
U wicked no be small. Don't let Aisha or any of her kids or even one of the cabals get hold of you.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by madbuhari: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
the 93years coma induced Fulani vegetable will rather die than to resign and enjoy his old age peacefully in old peoples home , watching cartoon,playing ludo and be praying to Allah begging for Mercy... he is Exampler biblical Egyptian pharaoh , a stubborn grasshopper... he must rule Nigeria by fire by force , he must complete his 8years tenure either in wheelchair, bedridden, wheelbarrow , coma , or dead. we will mummified him into zombie so he won't decay , since Nigeria presidency is his birthright he will rule zombies till 2023...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by clems88(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol grin osinbajo are we going to sokwoto grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
What goes around comes around; he should just resign...
CROWNWEALTH019:

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by emmasege: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
jflexy:
It seems Buhari knew about this illness before vying for presidency, he was afraid he would not be able to fund everything, that's why he was determined to be a president at least, there won't be the "insufficient fund"

My own opinion
Your oipinion may be very correct and I think recent developments pertaining to Bubu's health confirm that he was actually the Muhammadu Buhari who was being treated for prostrate cancer at ABU TH sometimes ago. Does anyone remember that an ABUTH 'precription sheet' about him was flying around before the election?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by Sammiejokes(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
balanceofterror1:
Buhari is Nigerian version of Biblical king Asa. King Asa was diseased and this incapacitated him, well wishers went and encouraged him to relinquish power but he got angry and locked them up in prison. The Bible said that even in his sickness, King Asa was so hardened and he died in his sickness.

..........only a fool will pray or pity this Buhari of a man.
its an irony when your generation dies, no fool will know they exist.
Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by patval(f): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
it seems that ghost that has been slapping Rochas okoroawusa has taken a swipe at President Buhari. giving him massive terror back to back, from ear to brain and now mouth.
according to Mama Peace, Chai!!!!!!!!! agbaya as gone never to return.

wait a painful way to die, it is like the spirit of those he killed during the civil war did a collabo with IPOB youths he slaughter there by transforming a dullard into a dummy waiting to be mummified.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR by ephi321(f): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Buhari has been kidnapped. Evans is a learner compared to the cabal.

Well, my own is they must disclose how much has been spent on his medical treatment as it's Nigeria's money, not his personal money. If he is truly mr integrity, he should be accountable to the citizens. Eod.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.