Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night (4848 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night by blackman232: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2017
The news has been trending for some time now, a young Nigerian girl who took to her social media account and shared the after-sex-video of her and her boyfriend, praising him to have done well in course of her satisfaction.

This Facebook user who goes by the name Teddy Skitt shared the video. and according to her profile, she lives in Port Harcourt but hails from Imo State.

The young girl captioned the video: “Good morning. Boo made my night. I love u baby”

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND WATCH IT HERE NOW
http://naijafastlink.com/video-young-girl-shares-sex-video-says-bf-made-night
Re: Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night by Yemea1: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Oya... and you expects guys to see dis kin girl differently... wife material
Re: Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night by cherr(f): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2017
See how hungry they look tongue
Re: Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night by NairalandCS(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2017
10mb crew be like:

No mb to watch the video. sad
Re: Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2017
cherr:
See how hungry they look tongue
They really Look Cachetic, Dejected and hypo-perfused.
CONDOM would have prevented these Brain Maladies from visiting this earth
Re: Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night by otimothy(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2017
This is the poor mentality of mistaking sex for love with the kids of these days.

I don tire sef.
Re: Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night by 2017surepass(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
akuna-mata... spiritual congy
Re: Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night by TANKDESTROYER(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
I just weak for all this young folks....
Re: Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night by TANKDESTROYER(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
I just weak for all these young folks....
Re: Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night by cerowo(f): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
What is d world turnin into.... No shame again
Re: Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night by godwinstringed1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
See this proven method of how to permanently save WhatsApp status of Videos, Images and Gifs⏬⏬⏬

https://godwinzsite./2017/06/21/see-how-to-save-whatsapp-videos-images-and-gifs/

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Sex Doll PICS / Advice Needed Pls!!!! / When Last Did You Use Condom?? (Raw4life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.