Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat (808 Views)

See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2017
I stumped on this post few minutes ago and I think it's making sense plus funny, can't imagine sef grin

Source link: https://twitter.com/turpenttine/status/877453544017842177

Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2017
Lol... Cheating is bad anyway
Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by RoyalBlak007: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2017
Cråzyy cool
Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2017
And as you'll NEVER encourage a lady NOT to cheat on her man with you, so also will another man NOT encourage your woman not to cheat on you with him.

An eye for an eye!

1 Like

Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by iamDaisy(f): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2017
Well you can only cheat on who allows you to cheat angry

1 Like

Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Savage cheesy

Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
And as you'll NEVER encourage a lady NOT to cheat on her man with you, so also will another man NOT encourage your woman not to cheat on you with him.

An eye for an eye!

Lol cheesy
Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2017
Olivaturp2:

Lol cheesy
karma is not a jokin sturv bro

1 Like

Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Is this true I fear asshole o grin no be joke

Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
karma is not a jokin sturv bro

Yea
Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Olivaturp2:

Yea
we just gotta do what's right and we'll always be outta trouble and the wrath of karma. smiley
Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
we just gotta do what's right and we'll always be outta trouble and the wrath of karma. smiley

Well,also doin what's right does sometimes ain't reciprocated you know that. The Twitter guy actually is right to me o, when a girl is desperate to explore her youth, what do you expect. If he doesn't , someone else will (in Detol advert voice grin ) buh he wanna teach her a lesson in which some guys in fact most guys will never. When they see awuf punana grin

Oya somebody sayyy pu-na-na. Eeeeehhhhhh punana grin

I rest my case on this one.

Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Olivaturp2:

Well,also doin what's right does sometimes ain't reciprocated you know that. The Twitter guy actually is right to me o, when a girl is desperate to explore her youth, what do you expect. If he doesn't , someone else will (in Detol advert voice grin ) buh he wanna teach her a lesson in which some guys in fact most guys will never. When they see awuf punana grin
well he isn't to me, I bet everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

While I was single, and I approach a lady who reveals to me has a boyfriend or in a relationship of any sorts, I just back out and continue searching. I really don't care if someone else helps her cheat on her boyfriend IF she came to me first. I'd actually give her reasons not to.

I won't like it if my babe cheat on me so why should I Bleep another guys babe? Lol...you must get me drunk first to achieve that grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
well he isn't to me, I bet everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

While I was single, and I approach a lady who reveals to me has a boyfriend or in a relationship of any sorts, I just back out and continue searching. I really don't care if someone else helps her cheat on her boyfriend IF she came to me first. I'd actually give her reasons not to.

I won't like it if my babe cheat on me so why should I Bleep another guys babe? Lol...you must get me drunk first to achieve that grin

grin pope , I sight you

Well, the guy's speech is purely ironical, I think he is condemning cheating, who will come to cheat with him after that post he has made, no one, so to me , he ain't ready to cheat with anyone. Is last point said " I don't encourage cheating" buh he is still purely aware hoes exist and will never be loyal until the day Tom and Jerry become friends grin
Re: See What This Twitter User Said About Ladies Who Cheat by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Olivaturp2:

grin pope , I sight you

Well, the guy's speech is purely ironical, I think he is condemning cheating, who will come to cheat with him after that post he has made, no one, so to me , he ain't ready to cheat with anyone. Is last point said " I don't encourage cheating" buh he is still purely aware hoes exist and will never be loyal until the day Tom and Jerry become friends grin
which can never be possible LOL, you must be a lover of cartoon movies as a kid especially tom and the stubborn jerry grin

I'm sure everyone condems cheating and "some" of those who engage in it are usually consumed with guilt after the act especially if their boyfriend has been all every other woman would want in their lives. Some ladies actually hate you after cheating on their boyfriends with you and if you earlier declined sleep with her based on the fact that she has a boyfriend, she would make you her buddy for life. All I'm tryna say is

CHEATING IS NOT GOOD IN ALL POSSIBLE ANGLES YOU DECIDE TO VIEW IT FROM!

(1) (Reply)

When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures / Who Should Pay On A Date? / Up Your Games Guys!!! Check Out These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.