Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex (73889 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
MrCork:

....ok so how much wod u have charge ..
400 naira?

You are such a troll cheesy
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Stevengerd(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
What are you saying?
What Are You Feeling Like?
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by wizod(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry why are you talking like this?
because U'RE AMONG THE OLOSHO
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by MrCork: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
You eeh grin
..name yorrr price...I go pay!! cheesy
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Cleopatra4(f): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tapout:

Well if 10 average guys are requested to choose either banana or sex at #500 respectively, atlest 7 would go for sex. The other 3 that choose banana are likely the likes of bobrisky (them know wetin dem wan use am do) grin grin
U no well grin

Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by hardbody: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
In some bars they use sex to give you jara when you have bought a lot of drinks sef

Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Cleopatra4(f): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
ikp120:
The woman give am pussy fùck and he dey look for ashawo? undecided Naaaah! Next time you want to form for your boyfriend or husband, please reason am again. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Pussy is one of the cheapest commodities on earth.
Eish....
300naira punny embarassed
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Mabelenena(f): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
angryPls do you have sisters?
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Mabelenena(f): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
most of this sex workers are on nairaland, disturbing and fighting the guys here and forming feminism....
They form posh and claim that they don't reply PMS from guys in nairaland, not knowing that with five hundred naira, you can browse their website..
sadPls do you have sisters?
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by coolviv: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm....ayeeee....
Aids is real and spreading very fast. N500 for one round and thousands of naira to stay alive afterwards..

Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by temitope277(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
one of them
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Jesusbabygirl(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
anigold:
well lady the punny is the same irrespective of the price tag..all is just packaging.. its painful because the oloshos are spoiling markets for some of the hypocrite runs gal here..
in all prostitution is evil but I dont really blame the johns ,imagine a gal telling me that N20,000 phone is too small for her,I just pocket my money..
Na wa, I get u bro...
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Ajewealth123(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/sex-workers-take-lagos-council-secretariat-short-time-sex/

some girls still believes what they have under them is gold so they can control people anyhow with it but people like jane believe say he no pass
PUT REMOVE,put remove PUT REMOVE,
300-500 don complete and if she is smart,as she bendown so,wey bros don remove trouser reach knee,she don pick pocket. Another plus
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by traceman: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
What do we think this country will turn to in the next 10 years?

Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by seguno2: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
gabinogem:
Soon they will extend to government house cheesy

Is the governor doing any real job?
Why won't sex workers take over his office?

Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
;DThe sex workers, P.M.EXPRESS gathered, do offer different kinds of services; the popular one is the one they bend down and the patrons penetrate from back.

Abeg who is fainting after him tell am say na me dy line next
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
they are distributing STDs...

Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Oyindidi(f): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mabelenena:
angryPls do you have sisters?
Yes
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Odogwuskido(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
panco:
go to Benin by pass and witness it by urself
..... Or Umunede junction and Obollo-afor
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Oyindidi(f): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

the car wash wey i dey carry car go wash ashawo dey patronise dat area well.dem dey shamelessy hawk their wares.if some stand near u na so u go hold nose cos of stale sweat coming out frm dem but nevertheless some guys still dey knack dem.looking at some of dem i dey marvel how a guy fit even get erection cos some go jus look haggard and dirty.i hear some cost between 350-400.
tufia grin! i no dey ashi...abeg if person no get serious girlfriend he can have a female casual friend.
gringrin
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by vicben27(m): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
thats how stupid men by 300 asorted demons for as low as #300. we don taste ToTO tire derz no gain in it. it leaves you wit creazy memories, guilt and emptiness.
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Oyindidi(f): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
MrCork:

..name yorrr price...I go pay!! cheesy

Broke guy, I doubt if you can pay tongue
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by femolala001(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Christ in me! Are my eyes deceiving me shocked #300 naira? This is serious angry so sex is that cheap, can't believe what I'm reading.
O boy!

Chai! For this kind thread I come be FTC. I dedicate this my FTC to my good friends obontami and ftboytongue
Hw much do u charge?? I will pay any amount
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:

one of d #300 sex worker spotted
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by MrCork: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Broke guy, I doubt if you can pay tongue
...sweeeery I will pay u £12 cash for the service....take it or leavvvvvit...yorrr choice! (Real talk) undecided
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by yarimo(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
WilliamKhan:

Videos of them in the actual act o cheesy

Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Kingpee2(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Christ in me! Are my eyes deceiving me shocked #300 naira? This is serious angry so sex is that cheap, can't believe what I'm reading.
O boy!

Chai! For this kind thread I come be FTC. I dedicate this my FTC to my good friends obontami and ftboytongue
imagine and some stupid perverts will be raping under age up and dan ....Told someone today that the way things are going by this time next year ,prostitution willl be a new course to be studied in schools ...

Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Mekanus(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Patroniser spotted sad
Na y I dy ask how much e go cost to patronize you na
tongue tongue
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Oyindidi(f): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
MrCork:

...sweeeery I will pay u £12 cash for the service....take it or leavvvvvit...yorrr choice! (Real talk) undecided

Corkry leave me abeg angry fabulocity dey wait you for the other room
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Oyindidi(f): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kingpee2:
imagine and some stupid perverts will be raping under age up and dan ....Told someone today that the way things are going by this time next year ,prostitution willl be a new course to be studied in schools ...
I wonder, you think Nigeria will embrace it?
Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by Oyindidi(f): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Randy91:

one of d #300 sex worker spotted
Mumu, you just carry big chest for nothing

Re: Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex by ebby9z(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
the popular one is the one they bend down and the patrons penetrate from back

shocked Plenty things are happening simultaneously in this Obodo Nigeria.

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo)