Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God (2178 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Amberon11: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Didn't read. [s]
Peacefullove:
hehehehehe, am seriously laughing ... lets see what the person thats so smart have to say

If you are indeed smart , You would know that small letter or capital letter Isn't what was penned in greek , everything is " theos " meaning GOD . no small letter or capital letter distinction.

but are you smart to know this ?

Point 2 : If you are smart indeed, As a reasonable person You would have at least crosscheck my Reference, the NASB bible . that said Humans are GODS in John 10 vs 34 . are they wrong ? Check my first point and learn

[b]

Is Jesus the Supreme God ?

I mark this point, failure to prove him as supreme God would mean he should be addressed as "god" then, since only the Supreme God deserves the capital " G "

so am waiting for your response to this very KEY aspect.

NASB " YOU ARE GODS ' .. okay , so why the noise about John 1:1 when even humans are called GODS in the Christian Bible cheesy

[/s]
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
IKC10:

I hope you do know that your words represent you in an exactness that distinguishes you everywhere you go? Jesus is the Word of God. Our infinite minds can't understand all there is about God. But get a little of it that the Word of God is able to,be transformed into,a person whom we know and address as Jesus Christ

You are the most confuse on this thread bro, @ ReD , let me grab your point first cos I dont go in circles ... are you saying Jesus is God the Father OR he represents God the Father ?
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
IKC10:

Jesus Christ is equal with God,

LIE, not equal ... God is the HEAD of Christ (1 Corint 11 vs 3).

How can you be EQUAL with your head ? grin grin

but humans are not equal with God.

But do you close your eyes to the part that said " LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU " ... so its now bad to have such mind of equality in the bible you quote aftrall its not robbery to claim equality with God ? grin grin
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
rollybest:

@peacefullove note the above

Mr , present your prove that Jesus is the supreme being or Most high , according to your
first statement on this thread, To ascertain if Jesus deserves a capital " G" or not.
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Amberon11:
Still trying to be smart by half. God is in three persons. God the father, son and holy spirit. They are one. God in those three persons is the most high. I don't expect you to understand.

I didn't ask for the above philosophies . Simple question is Jesus the most High .

Show me one single place in your bible where Jesus is called MOST HIGH ?

Can the MoST HIGH have a God ?

Can the Most high have an Head he obeys ? 1 Corinth 11 vs 3

be sincere with those three questions.
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by IKC10(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

But do you close your eyes to the part that said " LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU " ... so its now bad to have such mind of equality in the bible you quote aftrall its not robbery to claim equality with God ? grin grin
God wasn't talking about a mind of equality there. You missed the mark, there. Reading it in context, it says to possess the right mindset of being Gods, nit being equal with God. No theory or postulation ever prices that man is equal with God. Do you have any.

"God is the head of Christ." , you don't understand it. I had told you that God manifests as the three:

1. The Father
2. The Son
3. The Holy Spirit
They are the same PERSON but manifest differently. When manifesting differently, The Father is the head, ir gives the command...etc.
This is why you need the Holy Spirit to understand the Bible in its real contexts. Hope you got me?
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by IKC10(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

God wasn't talking about a mind of equality there. You missed the mark, there. Reading it in context, it says to possess the right mindset of being Gods, not being equal with God. No theory or postulation ever proves that man is equal with God. Do you have any.

"God is the head of Christ." , you don't understand it. I had told you that God manifests as the three:

1. The Father
2. The Son
3. The Holy Spirit
They are the same PERSON but manifest differently. When manifesting differently, The Father is the head or He gives the command...etc.
This is why you need the Holy Spirit to understand the Bible in its real contexts. Hope you got me?
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Amberon11:
If you call yourself a christian and don't believe that Jesus Christ is God then I say shame unto you. You'd better joined Islam or other traditional religions because you are just living in confusion. You either believe the bible in its entirety or you do not believe at all.

Your blood need not to boil, Even Peter of the disciple's doesn't belive Jesus is supreme God.

He said You are Christ, Son OF " ... not God, but SON OF that God he serves , the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Guess Jesus reply, CORRECT !

Jesus is a servant of Yahweh. Act 3:13 .

Now just to educate you, what does the first very first verse of the bible say? It says The History of Creation 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Now Colossians 1:16 says 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth , visible and invisible , whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him
and for Him.
-note that this verse was talking about Jesus.

So if Genesis says God created the heavens and earth and Colossians tells you that it was Jesus , doesn't that mean that Jesus Christ is God?

You don't even know the God you're serving, shame!

Like I said , something do cover you people's eyes when reading your bible, @ red ... God creates but THROUGH Jesus , Jesus is just like an agent or middleman .

Learn to digest properly.
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by IKC10(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

You are the most confuse on this thread bro, @ ReD , let me grab your point first cos I dont go in circles ... are you saying Jesus is God the Father OR he represents God the Father ?
Jesus Christ is the word of the Father. Don't you have words as a person? He is God's Word. What confuses you os that that Word gas to become a person, right?
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
I know you will have trouble explaining that verse you urself posted!

IKC10:

God wasn't talking about a mind of equality there. You missed the mark, there. Reading it in context, it says to possess the right mindset of being Gods, nit being equal with God. No theory or postulation ever prices that man is equal with God. Do you have any.

Do you just shoot yourself in the leg . @ bold, then we can conclude the verse doesnt mean Jesus is equal to God too, it must be " SAME MIND "
that is Jesus remember ?

If it doesn't mean equality for Men, it doesnt for Jesus too ... " LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU, " the same in Christ Jesus. it must be same .

before you fuvk urself up again, think about that point.

1. The Father
2. The Son
3. The Holy Spirit
They are the same PERSON
but manifest differently. When manifesting differently, The Father is the head, ir gives the command...etc.

Same PERSON ?

then Who did Jesus pray to ? Himself ?
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
IKC10:
Jesus Christ is the word of the Father. Don't you have words as a person? He is God's Word. What confuses you os that that Word gas to become a person, right?
Chai! religion .
Calm down
So when Jesus come to earth, The Father couldn't speak ?

.Meanwhile my question is; Is Jesus God the Father or he REPRESENTS God the Father ?
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
IKC10
"God is the head of Christ." , you don't understand it
Really ... then explain that statement ?
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by GodsMopol: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
There is a vast difference between God and gods, God is the supreme being, gods are lesser than God, We are gods, small letter 'g' not big letter 'G'.

Now, God has made us gods since Gen 1:26, we should note that the devil came to man, relating the forbidden fruit to a stature in God, but that's not the thing. Dominion was fully given to man, Heb2:8, Psalms 115:16 and Gen 1:26. That's what gods means, Job 22:28 said, you shall decree a thing, and it shall be establish, 1 Peter 2:9 said, ye are a chosen generation, Romans 8:17 said we are hiers(gods), John 1:12 said we are sons(gods), Rev1:6 said, we are kings and priests(still gods).
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by GodsMopol: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

Chai! religion .
Calm down
So when Jesus come to earth, The Father couldn't speak ?

.Meanwhile my question is; Is Jesus God the Father or he REPRESENTS God the Father ?

Jesus is the express image of the Father(Heb1:1-3) , Gen 1:26, God said, let US, not me, The personality of the Father and the son are different

Jesus on many occasion spoke of the Father, and John 3:16 said, begotten Son. Jesus is the Son and part of the God Head, but not God the Father personalified
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

Jesus is the express image of the Father(Heb1:1-3) , Gen 1:26, God said, let US, not me, The personality of the Father and the son are different

Jesus on many occasion spoke of the Father, and John 3:16 said, begotten Son. Jesus is the Son and part of the God Head, but not God the Father personalified

Is Jesus the Supreme being ?
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by IKC10(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

Jesus Christ is the word of the Father. Don't you have words as a person? He is God's Word. What confuses you is that of the Word becoming a person, right?
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by IKC10(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

I didn't ask for the above philosophies . Simple question is Jesus the most High .

Jesus talking about Himself in Revelation1:8, said, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
IKC10:
Jesus Christ is the word of the Father. Don't you have words as a person? He is God's Word. What confuses you is that of the Word becoming a person, right?

The words spoken from heaven when Jesus was baptized ARE JESUSes ?

When Jesus died, The Father couldn't speak since his Word dies ?

besides, My main question to you was ; Is Jesus God the Father or He represents God the Father ?
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by IKC10(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

Jesus talking about Himself in Revelation1:8, said, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
IKC10:

#pending ... 1 Cor 11 vs 3 . You still haven't tell us how a Supreme being could have an HEAD he obeys, just as a woman have an HEAD she obeys.
( knowing fully well, that Supreme being cannot have an Head )

Now , Are You sure the above Verse is referring to Jesus ? ON TWO STRONG BASIS

~ Almighty cannot have a HEAD

~ Rev 1 vs 4,5 Proves the one which is and which was and which was is to come IS NOT JESUS

Respond to your pending part ...
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by IKC10(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

Jesus talking about Himself in Revelation1:8, said, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Please compare MOST HIGH & ALMIGHTY. Please read the Bible with understanding
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
IKC10:
Jesus talking about Himself in Revelation1:8, said, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Please compare MOST HIGH & ALMIGHTY. Please read the Bible with understanding

#pending ... 1 Cor 11 vs 3 . You still haven't tell us how a Supreme being could have an HEAD he obeys, just as a woman have an HEAD she obeys.

Now , Are You sure the above Verse is referring to Jesus ? ON TWO STRONG BASIS.

~ Rev 1 vs 4,5 Proves the one which is and which was and which was to come IS NOT JESUS
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by IKC10(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

Now , Are You sure the above Verse is referring to Jesus ? ON TWO STRONG BASIS

~ Rev 1 vs 4,5 Proves the one which is and which was and which was is to come IS NOT JESUS

The issue about the head thing still boils down to Jesus Christ being the ALMIGHTY. Do you doubt that? Well The Father is the head in the sense that when the three manifest, the Father is the head and dictates what happens. God is an organised PERSON and being. It goes this way...
The Father speaks the Word (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit acts on the Word. Imagine what happens when everybody gives command at your place of work and nobody acts on the words that are spoken. The organization is sure to die. You see, God is organised.
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
IKC10:
The issue about the head thing still boils down to Jesus Christ being the ALMIGHTY. Do you doubt that? Well The Father is the head in the sense that when the three manifest, the Father is the head and dictates what happens. God is an organised PERSON and being. It goes this way...
The Father speaks the Word (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit acts on the Word. Imagine what happens when everybody gives command at your place of work and nobody acts on the words that are spoken. The organization is sure to die. You see, God is organised.

Jesus Christ is not the Almighty, Almighty cannot be commanded by anyone, Anyone that commands you MUST BE HIGHER THAN YOU IN AUTHORITY!!!

Now if the Father is the head and gives command, Does that not prove he is the MOST HIGH ?
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by rollybest(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
@peacefullove let's analyze this in a layman's way .
In English we have common and proper noun.the common noun is general while the proper noun is specific.The word God serves as common noun while considering the proper aspect we have The Father,the son and the spirit.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by rollybest(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
In English we have common and proper noun.the common noun is general while the proper noun is specific.The word God serves as common noun while considering the proper aspect we have The Father,the son and the spirit.hope this makes sense
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by IKC10(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

Jesus Christ is not the Almighty, Almighty cannot be commanded by anyone, Anyone that commands you MUST BE HIGHER THAN YOU IN AUTHORITY!!!

Now if the Father is the head and gives command, Does that not prove he is the MOST HIGH ?
Continue twisting God's Word. [b] Whether or not you believe it, Jesus created you, and he is the Almighty. If He isn't, tell me who is. [/color]
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by IKC10(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

Continue twisting God's Word. Whether or not you believe it, Jesus created you, and he is the Almighty. If He isn't, tell me who is.
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
rollybest:
In English we have common and proper noun.the common noun is general while the proper noun is specific.The word God serves as common noun while considering the proper aspect we have The Father,the son and the spirit.hope this makes sense

Nice ... Remember when you opened the thread, You based your point on the fact that Jesus was called GOD in John 1:1 , To let you realize its A Common noun in this instance. I gave you John 10 vs 34 where it says humans are GODS .

Now to be specific or identity the proper noun, You make the statement every other uses small letter " g" except the supreme Being .

Based on your statement, I asked for prove that Jesus is the Supreme being ( So as to ascertain if the usage of GOD/god in his instance is common or proper )

which till now you have not replied. ..

But I asked, How can Jesus be the Supreme being If he still takes Command from someone ? { Since he has a HEAD above Him }
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by IKC10(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
rollybest:
In English we have common and proper noun.the common noun is general while the proper noun is specific.The word God serves as common noun while considering the proper aspect we have The Father,the son and the spirit.
Yeah
Re: For Those That Says Jesus Christ Is NOT God by Peacefullove: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
IKC10:
Continue twisting God's Word. Whether or not you believe it, Jesus created you, and he is the Almighty.

Almighty cannot have an HEAD/AUTHORITY ... Authority gives Command, If Jesus is still under someone's authority, automatically means He isnt Supreme. nor most high

If He isn't, tell me who is.

He asked who do you say I am.

Go and learn from Peter's response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Atheists Experience Nightmares / I Want To Know God / I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.