Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) (37071 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by pzphoto(m): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
The handsome Nigerian Guy named funsho propose to his girlfriend after 9years of dating. This happened at the Shoprite dugbe Ibadan today. The bride to be is so excited as she said yes to the proposal. Below are the few pictures taken.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ITsrQrkZ2NU/WUrL4N35a9I/AAAAAAAAbow/7_qMre9CQGMdp-RZAozIKjcwXZNiPhTkQCHMYCw/s1600/no8%2Bcopy.jpg [/img]

Source ::http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-guy-propose-to-his-long-time.html?m=0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
I don't just buy the idea behind this PDA thing undecided

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
The lady though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
Which guy actually proposed to her I'm seeing her cuddling 2 different guys

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
decatalyst:
I don't just buy the idea behind this PDA thing undecided

As in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by subtlemee(f): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Guys are just proposing anyhow...I hope all is well

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by mikeade11(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Guys wan bring back new season for Lord of the Rings.. quote author=subtlemee post=57732447]Guys are just proposing anyhow...I hope all is well[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
After they will say na team natural ... shioor
Guys eh such hypocrites see her Nike tick eyebrows n he propose grin
Then they come here n oppress girls make why

Anyhoooooo congrats o .. hubby no notes to take here lefulefu wen will we see ur own pre
Mask off tongue

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
subtlemee:
Guys are just proposing anyhow...I hope all is well
Will you marry me? kiss kiss kiss

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by rossyc(f): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Congrats to them... The gal's tummy though..

21 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by ihateuglygirls: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
see people oooo na wa oooo , see poverty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i hail ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
When people watch American film finish angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Congrats to them,the lady na tummy tummy girl,let it be that baby is already there sleeping waiting for the appointed time to rush out
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
That's sweet.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by subtlemee(f): 12:40am On Jun 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Will you marry me? kiss kiss kiss

Your mates are proposing at malls grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by cadre88(m): 12:42am On Jun 22, 2017
d babe son get belle?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:46am On Jun 22, 2017
grin

why in shoprite? shocked

Nawaaaa ooo...anyways, i hope this is not juz any stunt sha.. embarassed

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 12:52am On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

why in shoprite? shocked

Nawaaaa ooo...anyways, i hope this is not juz any stunt sha.. embarassed

Didn't the S dudë propose to you there?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:00am On Jun 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Didn't the S dudë propose to you there?

Nope...im waiting for u to propose actually wink

But i dont like ppol's attention much..maybe in cemetery grin where all the witness are juz mute grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 1:03am On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Nope...im waiting for u to propose actually wink

But i dont like ppol's attention much..maybe in cemetery grin where all the witness are juz mute grin

gringringrin If I gonna propose...

How bout the S dudë stúçk to your Red KIKI cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:09am On Jun 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

gringringrin If I gonna propose...

How bout the S dudë stúçk to your Red KIKI cool

cry
Chaaai!

U want me to call him so u can personally say ALOHAAA to him grin?

So, when u gonna propose Baba? Put the ring on it..juz to remind ur azz i no wan suffe-RING tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by mykel25(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2017
9 years!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

cry
Chaaai!

U want me to call him so u can personally say ALOHAAA to him grin?

So, when u gonna propose Baba? Put the ring on it..juz to remind ur azz i no wan suffe-RING tongue

But yoû been saying ALOHÅ to him --69 minutes everyday grin

0nce the S gúy îs buried
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

But yoû been saying ALOHÅ to him --69 minutes everyday grin

0nce the S gúy îs buried

Ur very nottie sad

Dont blame me if nxt time u ask me & i will happily reply that im already engage grin

Coz ur playing hard to get lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Ur very nottie sad

Dont blame me if nxt time u ask me & i will happily reply that im already engage grin

Coz ur playing hard to get lipsrsealed

undecided

Hmmmm...now we getting somewhere, I smell some hidden details
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by praizephoto(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by jhudit(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Lalas247:

After they will say na team natural ... shioor
Guys eh such hypocrites see her Nike tick eyebrows n he propose grin
Then they come here n oppress girls make why

Anyhoooooo congrats o .. hubby no notes to take here lefulefu wen will we see ur own pre
Mask off tongue
You didn't see the 9yrs?
Except he started dating her when she was a teen, how old is she?holding one girl for 9yrs! 9 whole years!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

undecided

Hmmmm...now we getting somewhere, I smell some hidden details
grin

grin
Hahahaah!

What u smell? grin what hidden details cheesy?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Pees63(f): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.