Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) (37085 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by alex81(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
9yrs!!! haba!
wat took him dat long?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rigademdiculous.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by UwaBuPawPaw: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Meanwhile nairalander slay chicks b jealousing her...Better accept that guy asking u out now o...B there waiting for e-money until u almost expire like d girl in d pic tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:
The lady though
weytin happen to her?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by walosky(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Is that how far an Afonja could go being romantic?

See hin amala head
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Hemjayy: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Its like her name is TOMI-wa.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by chineduemmao: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
decatalyst:
I don't just buy the idea behind this PDA thing undecided
wetin b pda
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mgbiii proposal! Mgbeke proposal
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by godman01(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
decatalyst:
I don't just buy the idea behind this PDA thing undecided
God bless you my brother, we're together.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pees63:
Ok
the lady with arsenal jersey by the right flank of your dp.
Me likey. Link me up lemme concatenate with her. thanks
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Kendroid: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
udominit grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Mezurum01: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
But why should a man kneel down to propose to a woman? Shouldn't the woman be the one to kneel down to accept the ring?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by LastProphet: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
and the foooolishness continues
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Mattiegold: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
bsideboii:
Which guy actually proposed to her I'm seeing her cuddling 2 different guys
. I tire ooooo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by misscowmilk(f): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
bsideboii:
Which guy actually proposed to her I'm seeing her cuddling 2 different guys

I confuse too
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nawa o, after 9years of dating. Whereas some marriages don't even last upto 9yrs.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
jhudit:

You didn't see the 9yrs?
Except he started dating her when she was a teen, how old is she?holding one girl for 9yrs! 9 whole years!
could have been circumstances beyond his control dats why d relationship lasted dat long.could have been sch,job etc.d gud news is dat he didn't dump her lke some fukboys would do.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
chineduemmao:
wetin b pda

Public Display of Affection
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lalas247:

After they will say na team natural ... shioor
Guys eh such hypocrites see her Nike tick eyebrows n he propose grin
Then they come here n oppress girls make why

Anyhoooooo congrats o .. hubby no notes to take here lefulefu wen will we see ur own pre
Mask off tongue
haha until when i see my better half the pre wedding ish wont be an issue na grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / 10 Things Broke Girls Often Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.