Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

PLS Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLS Advice Me (3126 Views)

Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Advice Me by TboyGOLD: 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Im a guy,just thru wit my final paper in skul,preparing 4 nysc later ds year or early next year...pls guys,i want u to advice me on recent happinin in my relationship..im in a long distance relationship wit a guy,we meet wen she yet to gain admission to a poly while im already in skul.she finally got admitted in a skul near by to my skul(dsame state) and our love thicked d more bt suddenly she start misbehaving and i made effort to fathom wat is going wrong den and i got to knw dat she dating another guy in her skull.wit dat one of her friend in skul told me evry tin abt her and d guy dat she even went to d guys village of recent.even wit my findings i didnt fight wit her or make her known until we had a little fight on phone and she drop me a message a day later(d day of my project defence) dat shes knw more interested.immediately i felt so bad and uncomfortable bco ds was a girl i so much love,trust and cherish.i only av sex with her once and dat was wen i disvirgin her,since den i dnt do anytin wit her waiting til we get married.so after d her message,i called her friend and told her,she quick cal her and ask her wat went wrong,her friend later arranged a meeting for d 3 of us where i confront her abt d cheating,belief me, she was mad on hw i got to knw abt evry tin she did and i told her she either end it wit him or me.later wen she left,she cal me to apologz dat she has end d relationship wit d guy,dat she only date d guy because she need money at dat time and d guy always provide...she beg me to forgive her and dat she want me back and dat she wil never do such again...brother and sister,ds is a girl i intend to marry,wit her,av never had any side chick,my faithful to d core,she is my world-the girl i so much love and believe in.and now she just broke my heart wit a cheat,pls should i stil take her back.ds is d babe i plane to marry oh..d worst tin is dat i stil love her and some part of me stil want her back while some part of me is scaring and bitter abt wat she did and possibly future reoccurence. Thou she promise dat wont happen again..pls advice me on wat to do
Re: PLS Advice Me by adaksbullet: 12:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Eh op u are call ur sef an graduate and u are type like these shocked shocked shocked

Jesu loluwa o shocked lipsrsealed

Wish sch are u went too on these naija? angry angry angry me and mine felow profs are need too go thr angry angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLS Advice Me by cana882(m): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Bro she'll still get broke and still do it again. She might still love you no doubt, but so far she's surrounded by guys, expect anything from her to avoid heart attack and live long to see your children's children.

Meanwhile this is what you did to English.. cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PLS Advice Me by Stevengerd(m): 12:12am On Jun 22, 2017
adaksbullet:
Eh op u are call ur sef an graduate and u are type like these shocked shocked shocked

Jesu loluwa o shocked lipsrsealed

Wish sch are u went too on these naija? angry angry angry me and mine felow profs are need too go thr angry angry angry
Heyo!!! Akalolo E Mape Baba keh. So Na Op Blunder Make U Write Beta English? Wonder! Wonder!! Wonder!!! Wonder!!!!

1 Like

Re: PLS Advice Me by greatcid02(m): 12:17am On Jun 22, 2017
She will certainly cheat on u again. Just expect that from her and prepare yourself for more heart break.

1 Like

Re: PLS Advice Me by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 22, 2017
God damn it, you killed English language. cry

2 Likes

Re: PLS Advice Me by Newboss(m): 12:19am On Jun 22, 2017
OP do not take her back. Just start having sex with her regularly. But don't take her back.

Widen that hole as much as you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLS Advice Me by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Rule 1: Never be the one who invests more in a relationship because the person who does get hurt when d going gets tough.....

Anyway dont accept her back because a woman dat cheats does so with her emotions involved so the gets bonded with the person unlike guys dat can cheat without emotions involved.

By d way i believe u cooked up this story

3 Likes

Re: PLS Advice Me by adaksbullet: 12:26am On Jun 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
Heyo!!! Akalolo E Mape Baba keh. So Na Op Blunder Make U Write Beta English? Wonder! Wonder!! Wonder!!! Wonder!!!!
eh bus wait their angry angry his not rich ur turn angry angry angry

I'm I folo u talked? angry are u op nroda father son? angry

I'm seen u are wrote songwriting, keyboardist and an raper on ur siggy cool pm me and let walk together on studio cool

3 Likes

Re: PLS Advice Me by spencerlouis(m): 12:36am On Jun 22, 2017
praiseoski:
Rule 1: Never be the one who invests more in a relationship because the person who does get hurt when d going gets tough.....

Anyway dont accept her back because a woman dat cheats does so with her emotions involved so the gets bonded with the person unlike guys dat can cheat without emotions involved.

By d way i believe u cooked up this story
I swr u ar jst too ryt!!! dats y I so much hate bein cheated on cos m jst so sure d emotions nd affection nd bla bla bal are involved!!! if m a grl nd my guy cheats honestly I wuldnt sweat it at all cos guys cheat jst 4 d fck ndd no shyt attached!!! cry
Re: PLS Advice Me by Victornezzar: 12:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Op leave dat gal
Just be focused
marriage shouldn't be ur priority now
u would get a better 1....trust me
leave all dose mofos telling u 2 av sex with....dey are overgrown babies

1 Like

Re: PLS Advice Me by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Op, did you type in pidgin or english? grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile.................... I would have love to advice you but, what you will do is already in your mind

Seriously, a girl that would cheat for money can't be trusted............. Op! That girl is using you, if not why is money a reason to cheat

1 Like

Re: PLS Advice Me by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Don't accept her abeg if you love ur life. you be just bf material to her. She go still leave you follow another rich guy. If you a man who is always in sex mood can stay off other girls for her sake for years, I wonder why she can't be satisfied with what she has.

Avoid being lonely bcus d thought to take her back will haunt you. You can get a side chick for the main time to antidote the break up effect. Then when you're fully recovered, you can look out for your wife material.
Re: PLS Advice Me by Leriebloom(f): 12:56am On Jun 22, 2017
I fly wanted to drop an advice, but damn! I cldnt read throjgh
Re: PLS Advice Me by Stevengerd(m): 4:48am On Jun 22, 2017
adaksbullet:

I'm seen u are wrote songwriting, keyboardist and an raper on ur siggy cool pm me and let walk together on studio cool
Ok. No Problem Bro!
Re: PLS Advice Me by Cognito79: 5:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Continuing with the relationship is dependent on many factors like her upbringing, conviction and the type of friends she currently move with.

The fact that you were the first to have a penetrative sex with her shows she is not a complete sexual nuisance. There is still evidence of morality in her which she has kept till you opened the lid. However, her first penetrative sexual experience may have turned her to a beast seeking for more pleasure.

Your challenge here is to identify the true cause of her cheating on you. Was she in a very serious financial mess that required urgent solution or she just wants to keep satisfying the urge for pleasure which you opened her to? Whatever the case is, I think you shouldn't give up on her just yet. Give her a second chance to proof herself worthy of your affection.

The concern I have is why was she angry that she got caught?

How old is the girl?

Meanwhile, you need to work on how you write for the public. What you put up there is gibberish. It took a lot of pain to understand it.
Re: PLS Advice Me by Alphamale2017(m): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2017
OP nor get sense . what he doesn't understand is that girls hate to be dumped. she don't want you to be the one to call off the relationship with your numerous tangible evidence. when you finally forgive her , few weeks later she will dump for the slightest reason like, I called u twice and u didn't pick. it's over. you lost the pen I gave to you , you are too careless as a person so I don't see a future for us. you will be more careless when we get married.
you smile when you talk to other girls. it's over .

what I am saying is, she will dump you for silly reason. she is begging you now cos she wants you to forgive her and she will do the final dumping weeks later. that's how most girls are . OP don't forgive her
Re: PLS Advice Me by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2017
Alphamale2017:
guy go find work do. Abeg go find work. nor be by selling another person intellectual property you go take blow. stop spamming Nairaland with this useless comment or I will report u.

hater spotted...because i no give u grin
Re: PLS Advice Me by makydebbie(f): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Cc: Lsofdk.
If i talk about Nigerian universities now, they'll say I've started. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PLS Advice Me by Oyindidi(f): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Op, tell me this is a joke. Adaksbullet see your bus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLS Advice Me by Stevengerd(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2017
adaksbullet:

Bro Gimme Ur Yahoo Mail Id.
Re: PLS Advice Me by adaksbullet: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Op, tell me this is a joke. Adaksbullet see your bus
shoot up! Be honble angry

Siddon! angry
Re: PLS Advice Me by Alphamale2017(m): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2017
Mylestone:

hater spotted...because i no give u grin
who Is this one. ?? I got the bang rule a long time ago from the right sources, I am giving u a real and realistic advise, I am 100% sure u have not made up to 7k from this thing. quiet this spamming and spend ur time on more productive things . deep down. within u, u know u have not made up to 7k from this thing . talk truth nor lie
Re: PLS Advice Me by Alphamale2017(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Cc: Lsofdk.
If i talk about Nigerian universities now, they'll say I've started. lipsrsealed

Oya talk we are listening. I am very sure it's that generalization that made ur boob's really small. see ur dp Na the hair stood still comfortable, it didn't even shift position , mtcheew small boob's small mind, maybe one Nigerian. student fvcked u silly. Oya narrate ur gory experience
Re: PLS Advice Me by Quality20(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2017
Well before a girl can be qualified to be called a slut, a man has to initiate her into the world of illicit or legal sexual intercourse. And unfortunately u were the one who initiated her- congrats to u, hope she gives you ur share of every business she successfully conducts?
Re: PLS Advice Me by makydebbie(f): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2017
Alphamale2017:

Oya talk we are listening. I am very sure it's that generalization that made ur boob's really small. see ur dp Na the hair stood still comfortable, it didn't even shift position , mtcheew small boob's small mind, maybe one Nigerian. student fvcked u silly. Oya narrate ur gory experience
Omg grin
Pls don't tell me you're graduate too. grin Lemme just faint cheesy

Wo oga, I'm not the reason why you're frustrated this morning, I'm sure it's the frustration that you still woke up with your 3 inched dick while erect that made you quote me. How can I narrate my experience for you when you can write and decipher basic English? Just take a look at your misplaced punctuation marks. Kuku kill me. grin

Your English teacher did a very ridiculous job. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PLS Advice Me by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Omg grin

Wo oga, I'm not the reason why you're frustrated this morning, I'm sure it's the frustration that you still woke up with your 3 inched dick while erect that made you quote me. How can I narrate my experience for you when you can write and decipher basic English? Just take a look at your misplaced punctuation marks. Kuku kill me. grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Burn

Burning

Burnt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLS Advice Me by makydebbie(f): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Burn

Burning

Burnt
Just take a look at that frustrated bully. Issi my fault his dick is shorter than a pen cover? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PLS Advice Me by Alphamale2017(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Omg grin

just one punctuation mark or any typo I made can easily be or corrected but your wack mentality will take forever to repair. ur generalization of all Nigerian university sums u up . A typo error does little or no harm but a wrong mentality can destroy a whole generation. are u normally this stupid or it's only on weekdays?? minds like these are the reason why Europeans think that Africans are dummies. the earth would be better with unlettered people than to have you around . keep brooding over my grammatical picayune .

1 Like

Re: PLS Advice Me by Homeboiy: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2017
oh laws
bros u no do English for school?

No punctuation marks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? / I Have Never Had A Boyfriend / Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.