Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys (31960 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
smh.
So Nairaland now teaches young boys to "toast" girls?
instead of telling them to focus in school!
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
tonyflash43:

I am a shy guy ooo, am always shy, shyin is my hobby, should I give u my number cos I will be shy asking for yours, am even shy typing this now....
You are a CLOWN and not a shy guy lol!
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by augustine: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Bad advice, face your studies
Part of the studies he is supposed to face is (natural sociology) relating favourably well with members of the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by kinibigdeal(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Max24:

Did d guy talk of fuckery ? If it is simply sex he is interested in he does not need boldness for that. With #500 he will have access to short-time. olosho does not care about ur shyness. So d guy is asking ng sensible question.

We shoukd try and balancr social life with personal aspiration. How old is he? is that the next thing needed? Are you in a stage where chasing a lady up and down is now the priority? what is your net and gross income? are you ready for respobsibilities etc Life is a stage
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by modestdude(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
kinda like shy guys..lol
So that you will maga them and friendzone them. Okwaya?
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by RichardKajola(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
agrovick:
One thing that has always worked for me is not taking the approach serious, just goof around say something no matter how foolish it might sound; you will both laugh about it.

The occasions when I take the approach serious is when I flop.

And never forget the 3 seconds rule, once you exceed it you are most likely not gonna talk with the girl.
what's the three second rule for those who don't know like us
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
kelvinrhs:
I am glad to be one
aww, how nice
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:

Baby that's sooooo me o...I can't even make eye contact with a gurl grin
lol
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
exclusive7:
Awww...looks like mi baby sister, mi likey tamara
mi exclusive
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
modestdude:
So that you will maga them and friendzone them. Okwaya?
nope
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

your own case dey easy na.. my roommates dem be Pastor/SU imagine none of them have Gf! and na me still dey street pass.. dem no help at all..
Why not accept God into ur heart?
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by modestdude(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
nope
if nope, then why? Does shyness arouse you?
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

For three good Semesters i was single..
I was single throughout my ND program and it wasn't a big deal for me... The big deal was that I had a crush on a girl lol!
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by QueenBeeHive(f): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Kinda like lol

Catfish why are U using my friend's picture?
she's coming for u cat-F fakey.
U getting traced and sued

4 Likes

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

Catfish why are U using my friend's picture?
she's coming for u cat-F fakey.
U getting traced and sued
Damn! Busted shocked So she's a fake ass sef, all this wannabes.
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
aww, how nice
Hmm hmm...
Would it be ok if we become friends
PLEASE!
This just made me remember begging for a girl number 2 weeks ago at the bus stop! I was like PLEASE! She said NO! I was really nervous. She said No and I watched her zoom away lol!
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by QueenBeeHive(f): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Kinda like lol

Catfish why are U using my friend's picture? she's coming for u cat-F fakey. U getting traced and sued

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

Catfish why are U using my friend's picture? she's coming for u cat-F fakey. U getting traced and sued
Wha? Is this a joke or something?
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=kelvinrhs post=57886200]
Hmm hmm...
Would it be ok if we become friends
PLEASE!
This just made me remember begging for a girl number 2 weeks ago at the bus stop! I was like PLEASE! She said NO! I was really nervous. She said No and I watched her zoom away lol! lol alright
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Dopeyomi(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
kelvinrhs:
I was single throughout my ND program and it wasn't a big deal for me... The big deal was that I had a crush on a girl lol!

Cool..
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by exclusive7(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
mi exclusive
mi thinks we could hook up.. Your gorgeous mi likes gorgeous
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
exclusive7:

mi thinks we could hook up.. Your gorgeous mi likes gorgeous
mi laugh at the way you type.. mi think you're playful..i likey, lol
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Wha? Is this a joke or something?
i'm confused as well, snubbed the ''THING''
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
kinda like shy guys..lol
Be careful thy are rapist.
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
pesinfada:
Be careful thy are rapist.
lol, really?

1 Like

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Joavid:
smh.

So Nairaland now teaches young boys to "toast" girls?

instead of telling them to focus in school!
not just schl make money.
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by queenbetsy(f): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Am shy toO..

This is my story...

Each time i want to have a conversation with a lady my hearts beats like an electric drumset at times my voice will be shaking like a lady twerking..

I met a girl in year 1 i manage to ask her out and we started dating few months d relationship ended the bae was like can't i see the way my male friends Normally play with her she was like when walking together i don't hold her arms etc.. that wan cut there.. because i was shy..

Met another one again this wan ehn whenever she's with me in the room I'll just be dumbfounded coz i dunno what to say.. and it is this girl that will always initiate the actions in the room first..

i dunno if i can get over this 'shyness' of a thing..

But i do relate well with females online..

Cc: Queenbetsy
Helenbee
hmmmn... get over it kid bro. should I take you on some tutorials?
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Dopeyomi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
queenbetsy:
hmmmn... get over it kid bro. should I take you on some tutorials?

Am ready for lectures toO..
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by telim: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
ogbiwa:

We obviously now know where you meet your kind of girls. Spoiler: at some level some girls will so ignore you with these lines you'll be forced to upgrade. But keep playing at this level bro, when you get to that level you'll know. Nobody will tell you. Looking Tom Tom indeed. grin
You can't identify a joke when you see one?
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by agrovick(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
RichardKajola:

what's the three second rule for those who don't know like us

Once you see a girl that catches your fancy, step up to her within 3 seconds of seeing her. Yes the pressure is intense and one's heart is trying to jump out of one's chest but you just have to do what you've to do else you will keep coming up with excuses of why you shouldn't approach her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / What Is Your Experience Checking Your Partner's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.