Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys (31941 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Maj196(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2017
Approach and interact with more girls dis will build ur confidence in talking 2 dem. There is really nothing hard in it. Dey r human too u know or unless u have a really low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2017
dukeo:

Nope. I know what I am saying. I have a friend who likes shy guys like you and she made a mess out of me
K, we ain't thesame, so don't generalise it.
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by kosire(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
bring ya head
I dey ma house......
U can't use my head for ritual......
I dey with Mr.President...
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2017
dukeo:

Nope. I know what I am saying. I have a friend who likes shy guys like you and she made a mess out of me
k, we ain't thesame, don't generalise it
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by viki84(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2017
So Many Girls In My Hood But I Dunno How To Break The Ice
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2017
kosire:
I dey ma house...... U can't use my head for ritual...... I dey with Mr.President...
cheesy lie lie
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by HIPROFILE(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Oga focus on making money...I dant know how rich you are though but bros 99% of dem girls dant require an Obama speech from you when they see you in a nice car, nice dress and looking Richy...

You no need talk too much u go jast drive...

May I also inform you that the knowledge of a reasonable sum in ur account inspires confidence on its own. To some people it make dem grow fat..and to ladys it makes dem wet.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Figs(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
kinda like shy guys..lol
pm me asap,its urgent. ur pix prompts it
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by kosire(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy lie lie
Try me....
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2017
I uses to be shy, till I realize something everybody has something that they are going through and are wearing a mask. So the more I say things that hit home the more they reveal their inner fears and worries the more I can relate with people, however I still get some initial fears when approaching also I say a lot of sh.it that people don't say openly so I guess the shock value catches them by surprise.

1 Like

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Ezionye(f): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2017
Pedrogold:
Sounds easy, but some of us are just naturally shy in trying stuffs like this... After all why would I approach someone(a random girl) i don't know? Nice job op but me no get that kind of confidence embarassed

Even if ur nt approaching a random girl, u still need confidence to talk to one u know already. Not true?
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Some Idiots Will Copy This Format ASAP.

Op, We Are Waiting For The Results.[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by trinity11(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
kinda like shy guys..lol

heard something like this b4, but. couldn't place my hands on the particular reason. Now that you are here, pls can you tell me why you like the shying type of a guy?
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by mcfel(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2017
cool. you are rite guy. I dey feel you
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by doskie(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Am shy toO..

This is my story...

Each time i want to have a conversation with a lady my hearts beats like an electric drumset at times my voice will be shaking like a lady twerking..

I met a girl in year 1 i manage to ask her out and we started dating few months d relationship ended the bae was like can't i see the way my male friends Normally play with her she was like when walking together i don't hold her arms etc.. that wan cut there.. because i was shy..

Met another one again this wan ehn whenever she's with me in the room I'll just be dumbfounded coz i dunno what to say.. and it is this girl that will always initiate the actions in the room first..

i dunno if i can get over this 'shyness' of a thing..

Cc: Queenbetsy
Helenbee
change your friends to open outspoken people, it will affect you positively. i was like that before trust me, but now..... hmmmm i can toast anything toastable, i can spend a week alone in a small house with fine chicks and tge fun wont stop. i can ask for a kiss sef from a gurl i dont really know. everything is verbal manipulation and negotiation.
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by kosire(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy lie lie
U just dey here dey turn guys head......
Infact the longevity of this thread is 40% ur movement....
Meanwhile I still dey process Mr. President's next audio track.... Back 2 Back hit....

1 Like

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by dukeo(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
k, we ain't thesame, don't generalise it

What makes you different
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by jeff1607(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Kinda shy myself but the real issue is this: most ladies are just too boring to even ve a conversation with, they won't even spice up the conversation allowing the guy do all the talking and wen he talks they will say he talks too much and if he doesn't, they will brush u off

4 Likes

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Eeroh95(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2017
I like your rhythm....but when I get high... everything seems easier.. thanks
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by chingle5(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm I love diz thread........... EYE OPENERS plenty here o
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
kinda like shy guys..lol
Pretty
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2017
lol I am a shy guy too
Buh I have learnt to use my shyness to my advantage
Those non shy guys go get fuckkk mates reach
me
Buh it's all vanity

1 Like

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Dopeyomi(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2017
doskie:
change your friends to open outspoken people, it will affect you positively. i was like that before trust me, but now..... hmmmm i can toast anything toastable, i can spend a week alone in a small house with fine chicks and tge fun wont stop. i can ask for a kiss sef from a gurl i dont really know. everything is verbal manipulation and negotiation.

Bro its hard for me.. I'm very good in relating with females online i can toast very well on whatsapp but when its time to meet one on one i do flop most times..

To relate with my cousins(female) na work for me..

May be because I've got no sister.. Na football team my mama born na guys full house..

1 Like

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by chigo003(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Some people no get work at all
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by gidimasters(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

May be because I've got no sister.. Na football team my mama born na guys full house..
grin grin grin grin

Pele
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2017
I swear shyness na bastard...u go like babe like wetin to approach am na gbege
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by tonyflash43(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
kinda like shy guys..lol

I am a shy guy ooo, am always shy, shyin is my hobby, should I give u my number cos I will be shy asking for yours, am even shy typing this now....
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Bro its hard for me.. I'm very good in relating with females online i can toast very well on whatsapp but when its time to meet one on one i do flop most times..

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by chingle5(m): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Guy I dey ur exact condition but me I always dey give myself moral if I want do some kin things way on a normal basics I suppose feel shy but I go b like

David u can do It joor, David what is there, if wizkid can perform on stage will large crowd you can't u do it, David what is the worst thing that can happen, she can not Sha kill me

After boosting myself I will not show my shyness. I just do it what out giving a Bleep. BECAUSE WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKE YOU STRONGER
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by elfico(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Got this trick from Quora, and trust me it works a lot. Just imagine the lady having diarrhea and picture her in the rest room suffering the horrors. At that point she would just be a normal person to you. I normally try to suppress laughter when I think about it. And shhhhh.....don't ever tell her!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.