Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Sincere And Pure Pursuit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincere And Pure Pursuit (265 Views)

The Pursuit Of Happiness I’ve Learned At 20 / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / Why Guys Find It Hard To Stop The pursuit of the "ADAM'S APPLE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sincere And Pure Pursuit by Marioplus(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
"I wish you would bear with me [while I indulge] in a little foolishness; but indeed you are bearing with me [as you read this]. I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy because I have promised you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ. But I am afraid that, even as the serpent beguiled Eve by his cunning, your minds may be corrupted and led away from the simplicity of [your SINCERE and] PURE devotion to Jesus Christ. For [you seem willing to allow it] if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted. You tolerate all this beautifully [welcoming the deception]. Yet I consider myself in no way inferior to the [so-called] super-apostles. But even if I am unskilled in speaking, yet I am not [untrained] in knowledge [I know what I am talking about]; but we have made this evident to you in every way, in all things."{2 Cor.11:1-7}.
HOLY SPIRIT give US a PURE AND SINCERE DESIRE IN FOLLOWING JESUS CHRIST no matter the deceitful teachings of the devil in our current style of practicing Christianity in this generation in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Trust In Romantic Relationships In Nigeria / Some Nairaland Guys Need Help / Think Nigeria First With H.i Dansiraj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.