Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) (20123 Views)

Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) / SEPLAT To Build $1.2m Hospital In Imo State (Photos) / The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
Ibori is our son,
Uduaghan is our father,
Okowa is our brother,
Ayiri is richer than Dangote,
Tompolo is more powerful than the FG,
Hope you've all seen how these criminals leading you value your lives?

It is a fact that an abbatoir in Lagos is better than a surgical ward in Warri Central Hospital.

Keep defending criminals while they mortgage your children's future and use it to buy properties in Lagos.

If we don't kill corruption, corruption would kill us all.

Words can't be truer!

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Drogo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
Is that a pool of blood in the first picture!

The doctors should be sacked and their license revoked. One basic feature of a hospital is NEAT SERENITY
The doctors are the ones that should clean up the blood abi?Receive correct sense .
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
ChristyB:
A health care in Nigeria? Is this the change we voted for?
We keep asking God to help us when we can't even help ourselves.

As in how ? is Delta PDP or APC ?
must u guys always turn everything around to blame the centre ? how bout other states ? y are they not like dat ?
mbok may we dey reason
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by DrogoG(m): 5:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Please, don't call it a hospital. This is a disease infested sh*it!! If you want to die, go there.

Even an animal slaughterhouse looks better than this!

This is what happens when a "hospital" is riddled with corruption! The managenent should be arrested immediately!

I've said it many times. Nigerians can't manage any thing due to massive corruption and incompetence!!
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by ChristyB(f): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2017
My dear, you must not quote just because you want to be heard.

Be it PDP or APC was there not an election in that state? didn't people vote for change? oh! i see when you hear the word change the only thing i guess that comes to your mind is APC abi?

The Governor of that state and all other states that have messy health cares should sit up,infact Nigeria should sit up cos we DON'T have any good medical facility if not our leaders won't go outside to seek medical attention.

SO HEAR ME WELL.

NtoAkwaIbom:

As in how ? is Delta PDP or APC ?
must u guys always turn everything around to blame the centre ? how bout other states ? y are they not like dat ?
mbok may we dey reason
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by jbblues24(m): 2:12am On Jun 02, 2019
Elegant work you have here. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / Benin Hospital Withholds Corpse Of 12-Year-Old Over ₦400,000 Hospital Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.