Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) (20121 Views)

Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) / SEPLAT To Build $1.2m Hospital In Imo State (Photos) / The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Send pictures to The Ministers of Health twitter handle. He should stop attending conferences, seminars and collecting bogus awards.......
And face proper issues....
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by loswhite(m): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Roon9:
Ifeanyi Okowa is the worst curse that has ever befallen Deltas. I mean Uduaghan was a very bad administrator but this uptight unforgiving, unyielding governor is straight out of Satan's kitchen. I do hope he answers one day.... O boy! He must pay cry
uduaghan is worst than okowa.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Roon9(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
loswhite:
uduaghan is worst than okowa.

No sir Atleast Uduaghan was paying workers promptly... This tyrant would wait till 10th of the next month before paying

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by loswhite(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Roon9:

No sir Atleast Uduaghan was paying workers promptly... This tyrant would wait till 10th of the next month before paying
Thats the problem with us...too selfish. How many ppl work for the state government and u are talking abt payment of salary. Your hate is late salary payment not development of the state that affect the entire ppl of the state. Uduaghan destroyed Delta state so I don't care if he pays salary early or not

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by mannycrown: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
NIGERIA IS A MESS.
This is a typical reality of Nigeria. The doctors managing the hospital will rather run the hospital down and divert patients to their private clinics while they're still collecting salaries from the shit hole government hospital.
The government on the other hand won't check whats going on in there but will only look for how much she will eke out of the hospital budget. And the cycle continues to the detriment of the poor citizens.
Nigeria is not irredeemable but our leaders and heroes past wont let the redemption happen because of their greed.
Shame on you, Nigerian leaders. You are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria & Nigerians. In deed "there was a country".
I regret being a Nigerian or associated with Nigeria, sincerely.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by kenralph(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Typical Nigeria
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by tuscani: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
Ibori is our son,
Uduaghan is our father,
Okowa is our brother,
Ayiri is richer than Dangote,
Tompolo is more powerful than the FG,
Hope you've all seen how these criminals leading you value your lives?

It is a fact that an abbatoir in Lagos is better than a surgical ward in Warri Central Hospital.

Keep defending criminals while they mortgage your children's future and use it to buy properties in Lagos.

If we don't kill corruption, corruption would kill us all.
stopvfooling yourself, katsina state produced, shagari 6years. Yardua 2years,Buhari 4years counting and all you have there are almajiris. All the politicians are same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by seguno2: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:
Our politicians go overseas for quality health care services yet neglecting theirs behind!

E resemble place wey pig dey do delivery. Mtchewww

Since Buhari came in with change in 2015, politicians have stopped going overseas for quality health care services.
Buhari even gave more money to the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined as a demonstration of his personal preference for treatment in Nigeria by our own doctors. Lol.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is very terrible, for an oil producing state.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by seguno2: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
Ibori is our son,
Uduaghan is our father,
Okowa is our brother,

It is a fact that an abbatoir in Lagos is better than a surgical ward in Warri Central Hospital.

Keep defending criminals while they mortgage your children's future and use it to buy properties in Lagos.

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about.
Clearly.

anonimi:
What is the performance record of Thief'nuibu cabal on health care for Lagos state in the past 16 years?

Beyond the paparazzi of photo-ops we know that the General Hospital in Epe, the original home constituency of Speaker Ikuforiji is in tatters and such a deplorable condition:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1441819_H3_jpg195e7c5b979e3c0c1d452e90d51ebca2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1441826_H5_jpg64378f861b2175c385b08ef0b2ac84a7

More pictures and story: https://www.nairaland.com/1536965/deplorable-conditions-epe-general-hospital

Beyond the physically deteriorating situation with many of the health facilities, the working conditions for the doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians etc is nothing to write home about hence regular strikes. However our excellent governor's reaction is to sack them and ferry his sick father abroad for treatment:

Since Fashola spuriously claims he sacked the doctors to protect public interest, we should ask: If the governor is to protect the people, why did he send his own father abroad for treatment? Why are the necessary medical equipment not available in Lagos hospitals since we have medical experts that can treat his father here?
"Why has he resorted to the use of incompetent 'referral doctors' who are being enticed with a wage twice what they ought to have been paid if they are in regular employment? CONMESS fully, according to the Lagos NMA, would cause just additional N33.5 million monthly, compared to its looting spree to line private hands and profiteers," the statement reads in part.

From: http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69955-doctors-strike-grounds-medical-services-lagos-5.html#post626236

Not forgetting that the JagbaJantis head of the cabal himself na to dey go obodo oyinbo each time body dey pain am small:

Why should we entrust ourselves to these LOOTocrats who have failed woefully to deliver on their promise to Lagosians these past 16 years?

- How many doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, hospital administrators are recruited annually for a state whose IGR has increased over 53 times since 1999?
- How many hospital beds and clinic consulting rooms plus equipment have been added despite annual budgets increased over 10 times since 2000?

We deserve much better than this bunch of Smooth Criminals have provided for 16 years of mismanagement and maladministration!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by ephi321(f): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
Ibori is our son,
Uduaghan is our father,
Okowa is our brother,

Corruption is listing only the corrupt people from one part of the country. What happened to the IBBs, Tinubus and co? Oh yeah, I forgot, those are saints in your books.

Self-deceit.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by ephi321(f): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
seguno2:

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about.
Clearly.

Selective amnesia is what is ailing him it seems.

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Roon9(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
loswhite:
Thats the problem with us...too selfish. How many ppl work for the state government and u are talking abt payment of salary. Your hate is late salary payment not development of the state that affect the entire ppl of the state. Uduaghan destroyed Delta state so I don't care if he pays salary early or not

Lols I don't work with the ministry. In the last 2 years name one project that he has done. The last ugborikoko road he rehabilitated was recorded as "Constructed". The man is a massive failure. Everything in delta state is at a standstill.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by REVDANIEL5588(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
what is this
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ejirochocho:
WHEN WOULD NIGERIA BE A BETTER COUNTRY GOOOOON SELF

NEVER
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by chuksanambra: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
ephi321:

Corruption is listing only the corrupt people from one part of the country. What happened to the IBBs, Tinubus and co? Oh yeah, I forgot, those are saints in your books.

Self-deceit.

Keep mentioning Tinubu there and defending those who made your hospitals look like morgues.

The kind of hospitals. Tinubu built in Lagos can only be dreamed of where you come from.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by dinggle: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
see hammer house of horror.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Gloria3389(f): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
this is very true...I was too sick to take pictures of the emergency ward on Monday. ..I was to be admitted but my nurse aunty had to take me back home looking at the way the toilet and wards look like....very poor I must say.......warri sha...even doctor's consulting room is wack..
salute to university of Abuja Teaching hospital...

though I saw ppl from the ministry in the hospital that day....maybe they'll do something about the so called central hospital
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by ephi321(f): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:

Keep mentioning Tinubu there and defending those who made your hospitals look like morgues.

The kind of hospitals. Tinubu built in Lagos can only be dreamed of where you come from.

Alas, common sense is not common. Seguno2 has already provided you with stark evidence, go and sit somewhere and muse on that, rather than parading fake moniker all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
mannycrown:
NIGERIA IS A MESS.
This is a typical reality of Nigeria. The doctors managing the hospital will rather run the hospital down and divert patients to their private clinics while they're still collecting salaries from the shit hole government hospital.
The government on the other hand won't check whats going on in there but will only look for how much she will eke out of the hospital budget. And the cycle continues to the detriment of the poor citizens.
Nigeria is not irredeemable but our leaders and heroes past wont let the redemption happen because of their greed.
Shame on you, Nigerian leaders. You are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria & Nigerians. In deed "there was a country".
The "poor citizens" themselves are just as bad as the leaders. They condone this rubbish and everyone prays for the day he too will get tye opportunity to chop
I agree this country is iredeemable.

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by hollywater: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
One politician , don use the money for renovation, take shine one university olosho punny.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by joe120120(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
DR OKOWA IS MAD MAN .
STUPID OF ALL GOV.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by nairaman66(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
opibycar1:
please reply your pm

Can't access my PM. What's up?
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by docadams: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
gibzzhd:

Shut your month there.I pit it to you that the maternity ward build by Dr.uduagha is better than any you can find in a government hospital in Lagos.What we lack is a private maintenance culture.The public sector must learn to threat public property like theirs.The hospital board should be held responsible

Mr man, don't pretend to know more than you actually do. The Maternal and Child Center is in a state of disrepair. Almost all the facilities have broken down. Work can hardly be sustained continuously for a week without disruption. The picture you painted was that of 2 years ago when it was newly opened.

You appear as someone who doesn't know how things work in Delta state. You need to be reminded that the bulk of the decline, as in other sectors, stops on the Governor's table.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
nairaman66:

Can't access my PM. What's up?
i need your help Bro
https://www.nairaland.com/3877035/need-serious-financial-assistance
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by dokJ: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
And Okowa claims dat he is a medical dokto
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
mannycrown:
NIGERIA IS A MESS.

Who says the doctors run down the hospital. Is it the doctors duty to be cleaning toilet?

The hospitals are badly managed from the gvernment and the cmds must comply to instructions from above.

Blame your government.

2 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Chukazu: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
and someone says we don't need restructuring
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Gladiator1: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
Is that a pool of blood in the first picture!

The doctors should be sacked and their license revoked. One basic feature of a hospital is NEAT SERENITY
What?? U shd blame d State Govt n d hospital mgt n nt doctors
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Emtol01: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
247frolicboss:
This is reportedly the current state of the Central Hospital in Warri, Delta State. The photos were shared by a Facebook user named Christopher O. Okagbare.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-of-terrible-state-of-central.html

Na dem dem. Our oyel money. Instead for them to frown against their bad leaders over there, they'll be accusing fg of neglect.
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thunderdick:
Please Can I Shoot Horror Movie There
YOU ARE VERY FREE SIR. LOL NAIJA I HAIL................
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by apatheticme(f): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
Is that a pool of blood in the first picture!

The doctors should be sacked and their license revoked. One basic feature of a hospital is NEAT SERENITY

Doctors should be sacked and license revoked Because it's doctors dt built the hospital or doctors should fund the hospital with their hard earned money, or doctors are the cleaners. So the poor doctors dt stay in these horrible on call rooms through the night to care for patients are to blame? I've come across lots of stupid people, urs outranks them all. With this ur comment it's obvious u have no doctor in ur generation and u can never have. U just open ur mouth to vomit rubbish on doctors. The 'stupidity on fleek' award of the month goes to u. U're damn too stupid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / Benin Hospital Withholds Corpse Of 12-Year-Old Over ₦400,000 Hospital Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.