Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month (1670 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by ggood: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
MY FIANCEE OF 4 YEARS REFUSE TO GIVE ME SEX FOR OVER 6 MONTH NOW SINCE SHE CAME BACK FROM YOUTH SERVICE LAST YEAR , SHE ONLY GAVE ME SEX ONCE SINCE LAST YEAR DECEMBER I DON'T KNOW WHY . SHE HAS BEEN GIVING ME EXCUSES EACH TIME I ASK HER.

AND SHE LIKE TELLING ME THAT SHE HAS HAND HER LIFE TO CHRIST , AM AFRAID WHETHER SHE HAS SEEN ANOTHER MAN. SHE I STILL CARING AND LOVING AND EVERYTHING IS OK , MY ONLY PROBLEM IS SEX .

AM CONFUSE AND Hot

AM SEX STARVE

HELP

1 Like

Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by smartty68(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Your Babe is like "old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new"

Guy goan and give your life to christ! But if you feel you can't cope with her because lack of sex then you know what next to do...

1 Like

Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Jodha(f): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Alphamale2017(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
I thought you wanted to say ur wife
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Alphamale2017(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
next topic please
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Papiikush: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
If Nepa takes light what is the next step for a typical Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Leriebloom(f): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
What should we now do?
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Kondomatic(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Look for where she hid the sex and take it.

Stop disturbing us
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fiance of 4yrs? shocked

You people are married already, you just dnt knw it.
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
ggood:
MY FIANCEE OF 4 YEARS REFUSE TO GIVE ME SEX FOR OVER 6 MONTH NOW SINCE SHE CAME BACK FROM YOUTH SERVICE LAST YEAR , SHE ONLY GAVE ME SEX ONCE SINCE LAST YEAR DECEMBER I DON'T KNOW WHY . SHE HAS BEEN GIVING ME EXCUSES EACH TIME I ASK HER.

AND SHE LIKE TELLING ME THAT SHE HAS HAND HER LIFE TO CHRIST , AM AFRAID WHETHER SHE HAS SEEN ANOTHER MAN. SHE I STILL CARING AND LOVING AND EVERYTHING IS OK , MY ONLY PROBLEM IS SEX .

AM CONFUSE AND Hot

AM SEX STARVE

HELP
What's stopping u from marrying her? Sex starve starvebwagi there!

4 Likes

Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nma27:
What's stopping u from marrying her? Sex starve starvebwagi there!
This one is obviously a time waster. Bleeping for good 4yrs and want to keep bleeping some more. Next thing she won't be his spec for a wife.
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by David160(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
kissMaybe you should respect her decision and wait till she ready na, just saying though
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Countrygirl(f): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Four years? Why have you refused to give her the ring.
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by cerowo(f): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Y dont u jst marry her..
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by jakandeola(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
cerowo:
Y dont u jst marry her..
Countrygirl:
Four years? Why have you refused to give her the ring.
if u cant giv me ur body wy shd I married u
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Countrygirl(f): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
jakandeola:
if u cant giv me ur body wy shd I married u
If you can't love me without having my body, why should I marry you
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by teehamzat(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
When did sex become food grin
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by jakandeola(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Countrygirl:
If you can't love me without having my body, why should I marry you
it go togeda if u giv me ur body is a proof u luv me
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Martin0(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
cerowo:
Y dont u jst marry her..
marry her then it becomes liability or what?
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Countrygirl(f): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
jakandeola:
it go togeda if u giv me ur body is a proof u luv me
so sleeping with a prostitute means you love her?
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by jakandeola(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Countrygirl:
so sleeping with a prostitute means you love her?
dat diffrent dont put word in my mouth pls
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Countrygirl(f): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
jakandeola:
dat diffrent dont put word in my mouth pls
okay
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Homeboiy: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
David160:
kissMaybe you should respect his decision and wait till his ready na, just saying though

u go school at all?
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Olasco93: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Some village people don Sun some of their indegenes destiny for Jupiter...
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by IdeyFindWife: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
ggood:

AM CONFUSE AND Hot

AM SEX STARVE

HELP
[b]And what would be that bad about following her to church, giving your life to Christ and committing her anyway after slanging that pvssy for 4years, ehn? You come dey write Will here, you wan jump boat, kwa? Whu yhu wan Will that pvssy for? Pvssy wey you don Brand, Customize & Configure finish?! Yhu come dey wail here?!

MAYBE SHE, TOO, GOT SICK & TIRED OF BEING YOUR CUM-DUMP undecided!

She sure as hell must've been noble to have hung around with your arss for 4-freaking -years, the last half of which she stayed celibate, without firing your arss in this same country where dudes are griping about ladies not being loyal even for 4Weeks tongue!

Maybe because she really loves you?
Maybe because she really sees something in you, beyond ur desperate urge to pump-her-arss?
Maybe because she really is legit?
Did you get the memo yet?

Or do we have to break everything down in to Nursery Rhymes for ya: go collect engagement list and wife that girl, if you let this one go, you may end up with a #SlayDestinyKillahDam![/b]
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by jakandeola(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Countrygirl:
okay
let ur bobo sex u if u luv him
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Martin0(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
" A healthy physical relationship brings intimacy and comfort to a marriage. If the sex breaks down, everything else in the relationship will suffer". Reconnect to your spouse. It is time talk about it
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Give her time, I remember when we they watch Jesus film after we don see hell fire we go repent that period but we go later fall grin grin she go come back to tear your d.
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by iweecureyou: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
ggood:

AM CONFUSE AND Hot

AM SEX STARVE

HELP
sinple rob banks den go and uses the mourny to bye vasalean to mastarbatesesangry
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
ggood:

AM CONFUSE AND Hot

AM SEX STARVE

HELP
Get it elsewhere.. simple
Re: My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 23, 2017
ggood:

AM CONFUSE AND Hot

AM SEX STARVE

HELP

She pretty much have younger reason. She's given her life to Christ.
Christianity 101 Tells you about premarital sex.
It's up to you to respect her religious beliefs, be faithful while staying with her, or marry her. If you can't do either, then end your relationship

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Blogger Officially turn Gay, See Proof / A Must See For All Romancelanders!!! / Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.