Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? (1681 Views)

Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by mespusinglez(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
This Question Came To My Mind This Morning...Football do bring unknown boys together "what then do you think brings girls together?
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Donpresh95(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2018
BBN and Gossip

4 Likes

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Fadiga24(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2018
Miracle

2 Likes

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by ubunja(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2018
gossip and envy

4 Likes

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Food & talking smiley

1 Like

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Kenzico(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2018
grin

CUCUMBER

5 Likes

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by pweshdodo(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Runs

3 Likes

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by highqueen(f): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2018
parties and swimming kiss
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Shugarlord213: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2018
pweshdodo:
Runs

That is all!!

NEXT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by MissRaine69(f): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2018
mespusinglez:
This Question Came To My Mind This Morning...Football do bring unknown boys together "what then do you think brings girls together?
A bit sexist that ...there are women who are just as passionate about football as any given male supporter
What brings some women together? Men and the woes that they bring but I won’t be general with that as that is not universal. For some it’s religion, family and for some anything that involves alcohol, men and money in no particular order.

1 Like

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Pusyiter(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2018
Men, Men, Men, but Men. It is either this man did that or what or how or where.

1 Like

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by ubunja(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

A bit sexist that ...there are women who are just as passionate about football as any given male supporter
What brings some women together? Men and the woes that they bring but I won’t be general with that as that is not universal. For some it’s religion, family and for some anything that involves alcohol, men and money in no particular order.
you see how you are offended at nothing? you really need help with your dellusions.

4 Likes

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Fashion

1 Like

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by owowa145(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
mespusinglez:
Gossip.

1 Like

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Shugavee(f): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Gossip!! grin

1 Like

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by GOFRONT(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hmmm......It's a mans world
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Telemundo and zee tv
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by MVLOX(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Telemundo nd Zeeworld
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by MissRaine69(f): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
ubunja:

you see how you are offended at nothing? you really need help with your dellusions.
Offended? By what? This post? grin grin grin grin
You made my day! That was funny.
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by PhilipGallagher(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Damn take a chill pill. See the way you just escalated everything. Throwing the word sexist around. This tirade is making you sound bitter. You sure you don't need some sugar in your life?
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nothing!

What brings them together tears them apart smiley
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by ubunja(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Offended? By what? This post? grin grin grin grin
You made my day! That was funny.
you're over doing the emoticons
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by MissRaine69(f): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
PhilipGallagher:

Damn take a chill pill. See the way you just escalated everything. Throwing the word sexist around. This tirade is making you sound bitter. You sure you don't need some sugar in your life?
Tirade? Escalated?
See this was not addressed to you and it was not about you. Did I make reference to any personal aspect here that you feel it pertinent to reduce it to a personal level?
This is the problem with this forum.
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Tirade? Escalated?
See this was not addressed to you and it was not about you. Did I make reference to any personal aspect here that you feel it pertinent to reduce it to a personal level?

You did. You said it was sexist and that's not referring to one person, that's a gender accusation. The context of your statement already erodes the fact you said it to someone.Don't try and be smart.How was that statement sexist? Is Football a womens game? When did women start playing football?

The next thing after using the sexist statement is to bring in your feminism defence.

1 Like

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by MissRaine69(f): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

You did. You said it was sexist and that's not referring to one person, that's a gender accusation. The context of your statement already erodes the fact you said it to someone.Don't try and be smart.How was that statement sexist? Is Football a womens game? When did women start playing football?

The next thing after using the sexist statement is to bring in your feminism defence.

Is Football a womens game? When did women start playing football?

That statement alone is telling. I have a clinic in a few mins ...I bid you adieu.
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by PhilipGallagher(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Tirade? Escalated?
Madam, i no get strength to argue with you. You took something as jovial and light as "Football brings men together" and started using the word sexist.

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

MissRaine69:

Is Football a womens game? When did women start playing football?

That statement alone is telling. I have a clinic in a few mins ...I bid you adieu.

Read your post. Don't try to be smart, you are arguing with someone smarter.

Bye then cheesy Next time try not to be a troll grin
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by davirossi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Telemundo nothing else
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by MissRaine69(f): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Read your post. Don't try to be smart, you are arguing with someone smarter.

Bye then cheesy Next time try not to be a troll grin
I never try to be smart
And I am not arguing with you ....it’s you trying to argue with me
And as someone who is embracing ZF today I cannot be asked that’s the gist of the matter
I cannot be bothered
Take what you want from that
If you want to call yourself smart fine with me
Clever no objections either
If you view yourself to have some ubiquitous influence I can roll with that too
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

I never try to be smart
And I am not arguing with you ....it’s you trying to argue with me
And as someone who is embracing ZF today I cannot be asked that’s the gist of the matter
I cannot be bothered
Take what you want from that
If you want to call yourself smart fine with me
Clever no objections either
If you view yourself to have some ubiquitous influence I can roll with that too

No worries then. Issues are meant to be acted on (and closed) as soon as they arise. I respect your mature responses. Have a good day. smiley
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Gossip nwa nne
Re: Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? by Flokey: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bitching matters sad

(1) (Reply)

Avoid These If You Want Peace / Why You Should Have A Big Beautiful Woman (BBW) In Your Life As A Man / If This Is Done To You In An Exam Hall, What Would You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.